Guys I am turning 20 soon and I'm still little. I started taking MK-677 not long ago to increase my chances of growth...

Guys I am turning 20 soon and I'm still little. I started taking MK-677 not long ago to increase my chances of growth. Am I still gonna make it?

Pls help

Brap, dude. Brap.

No, MK-677 will not reopen your growth plates.

What if you're almost 17?

how little we talking here?

made my hands and wrists grow i think

not taller at all though

MK-677 was designed and studied to treat frailness in elderly and combat muscle loss in soldiers. I've taken two cycles of MK-677, and firmly believe that it excels at injury recovery/prevention. If you did any fucking research at all, you'd know that MK-677 is a GH secretagogue, which means it only stimulates GHRH from your pituitary. It does not add artificial growth hormone to your system.

It will not have any noticeable affects on your height. It will however keep you injury free, allowing you to max out your programming and sustain extremely high levels of working out.

I was about to start an MK677 thread. Was thinking about buying some. Is it good to build lean mass or would I get more bang for my buck somewhere else?

You would get more bang for your buck somewhere else. Look into LGD-4033. It stacks well with MK-677 if you're dedicated. The only problem with LGD is that it's slightly hepatotoxic, so you shouldn't drink on it, and you should probably do PCT just in case.

5'6,5"-5'7" 145 lbs.

You sound like you know what you're talking about. What should I take to maximize my growth given that my plates haven't sealed yet?

Thanks for the tip.

>growth

Height? No. You're already fucked.

This stuff didn't work for me.
But I am over 40. Okay, over 45.
And I was drinking a lot.

>I use something else now (not a sarm).

move to a manlet country senpai, like china or korea or israel

Be among your people!

I am a very well respected individual.

not with that height you are

my friend (5'7) KO'd a 6'1 faggot at uni. Mad brah?

Literally bragging about another 's achievements rather than your own.
How sad

Where's a good place to buy mk677? Everywhere I've looked is out of stock

not true my friendo. mk-677 will definitely still help you grow if you're a teen and you still have open plates.

Would it also make your dick bigger?

probably a little bit. sooner you take it the better