Thanks bros. Youre my only friends

Thanks bros. Youre my only friends

y-you too

T-thanks. I will go eat some food now.

Hurry up and ask her out for coffee before she gets bored

whoa there big boy, already chompin' at the bit

i have autism and cannot do this shit properly. she sent me her number and asked if i'm on whatsapp

just how smooth bby

you are about to dive into that pussy bro. she old though

Gotta move fast or they move on

i know. i dont' care. It's been a while and she looks good for her age.

I like to think that everyone has a bit of autism within them.

What's wrong with her neck? She looks old.

what is it

look at how utterly boring you are

devoid of a personality. a fitness robot

that's definitely a 28 y/o+ angle. the kind who were on myspace at it's peak and were around 16-20 y/o and that's all anyone did.

I never talk to people outside of work. My last lay was two years ago from soem bar sloot. Shortly after that my entire life fell apart and I went hermit mode.

Are you a wizard?

i apologize my friend, i was too harsh

but maybe try talking about things other than lifting, you dont wanna be that guy do you?

I'm working on it. I used to be able to sit down and talk to anyone at all about anything. Trying to get back to that place.

A fuckin snapchat? What are you? 12?

this is why i never use tinder.

Nudes m8

this guy does NOT fuck

>flirts at you
>NUMBER????? TIDDIES????!!?!!?
fuckin scrub how do you mess up text messages? I turn into a total spaghetti platter in person but christ you jumped 10 feet before the pit

double dubs confirm. Kek doesn't want you to fuck up.

snapchat is used to send nudes. Actually great way to joke around with friends too

There are things besides lifting? You sound like a normie casual.

Well did she give you her #?

I believe in you, we gonna make it brehs

not OP, but what would a reasonable response be to a girl flirting on you hard like this?

I'm an Autist when it comes to flirting, but at least I could pick up her cue here.

Ask her if she is a paleontologist

>I'm softer too, but smoother
>Everywhere? (emoji)

Reminiscing about my Japan trip

>ching chong?
>>ching chang ching ming mong
>ping pong ling ming wong?
>>sex
>mingo wing pang po
>>ling ming mao?
>ping ming mao?
>>chingy
>>changy
>nigger

itt: how not to use tinder

>Send hello
>They reply hello back
>Unmatch then because didn't expect them to reply
Why can't they ignore me like everyone else.

Damn dud youre in there

kek

Lol k
>easy ? ? ?
work is
>what do you wanna do in Japan?
Sex.
>with me?
wanna do it?
>wanna do it?
of course
because I'm a man
>ok

This actually made me laugh hysterically

How do ugly guys with decent bodies use tinder?

Dude that looks like an old ass woman wtf are you doin???

they don't

( ._.) ( ;_;)

you've matched up wtih some qtpies man. nice job. What's the point though?

Everybody look at this moron

for some reason I always thought nips used a super difficult to understand lingo while texting

>Sup girl XD

Sick opener my dude

wait
you actually bought tinder plus?

its entertaining

y-you too

what should i use my dude

Kek

>what should I use

oof

pic?

the most lays i got on tinder was when i was on holiday and just spent an entire week spamming my matches with whatever the fuck i felt like.

I got some easy lays and it made me realize this shit really is a numbers game. you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

I'm talking to those of you who see a pretty girl and think
1. She's too attractive for me
2. I'm too attractive for her but haven't gotten laid in ages and would probably spaghetti it up

How old is that broad and how old are you?

i just dont understand how you can meet up with someone youve never met before and not be a complete awkward spastic. talking to girls on tinder is fine but actually meeting up is fucking terrifying

dick pix

I used Tinder for 2 months and got 4 matches, all of them ugly as sin. I'm not pretty nor white though

is that good or bad?
i have autism

This

>not white

There's your problem. Sorry senpai maybe you'll have better luck in the next life.

peak
im at around 50 matches atm been on tinder 4 days

yeah but the girls are 10x more nervous than you are.

don't try too hard or come off as a creep, pay for their coffee, hold the door for them, try to have a good time, remember its just the way dating is done these days.

you don't need to be an intimidating sex lord alpha male, it's totally fine to say "sorry, i'm a bit nervous" if you stutter or fail to come up with a conversation. These girls are people too and they'll probably find it a little comforting, knowing they're not meeting up with someone who's banged 1000s of sluts.

Sorry, it's a fact non whites have a tough time on online dating, however that doesnt correlate AT ALL to the real world. It's a bit fucked up but thats how it works.

>have better luck in the next life
I'm also an atheist scientificist, hold me brehs

I know that feel. Two matches in the past week neither responded to my messages one even started the convo.

You don't have to believe in reincarnation to be reincarnated dipass

I can hold a conversation with people I know just fine, but random people at a bar or on tinder? I literally have 0 interest in their life or who they are.

I cringe so hard when beta white knights use shitty puns of the girls name or corny pick up lines.

he must have done some pretty awful shit to be reincarnated as a hindoo.

even hindoo gods hate hindoos.

wait are you an archaeologist

i cringe so hard when something as basic as a female in 2017 doesn't have a sense of humor

I'm not Hindu, I'm half Latino (a lot of Amerindian blood) and half Slavic

>if your under 6 foot swift left :]
>if your a trump supporter swipe left

bitches are so 1 dimensional then theres the ones that act all quirky in their bio.. why not just write something simple? i mean there are girls like that but theyre not the majority

this thread is despicable

U mad m8?

Just curious what would be the appropriate response?

The one that annoys me is profiles that ridicule gym mirror selfies but have pics of them doing yoga poses in public.

i've had pretty solid luck when i threw up a picture of me shirtless in a maga hat.

Don't forget these

>I swiped right for your dog
>I love to travel

I swear most of these girls are just boring ass people if their bio is anything to go by.

Post some chad tier responses because i feel like girls sucks at making the conversation work so you have to put all the effort

Hahaha, thats a rare Winnie.