Daily reminder that if your a man (aka over 5'10) and you're having a bad day, just remember you're not a manlet

daily reminder that if your a man (aka over 5'10) and you're having a bad day, just remember you're not a manlet.

>tfw 5'9''

>5'10
>non manlet

anyone living in a 3rd world country knows the REAL manlet cutoff is 6'

5"7" i curse this asian genetics.

I literally do this

5'5"

what i love most about life is that it literally doesn't matter

like, whats the point in even trippin

after you turn 22, why is anger even in your emotional slidedeck

daily reminder that if your a man (aka have dick larger than 7"x5") and you're having a bad day, just remember you're not a dicklet.

>tfw 5'10
King Manlet

>mfw even in the shit holes if the world I'm still not a manlet

WHEN

Sometimes I'm having a bad day, but then I remember:
>6'5"
>Wide shoulders
>big dick
>No baldness in family

And I feel so much better

>tfw 7''x4.5''

guess its time to kms

>tfw 5'7

the cutoff is actually 6' you fucking faggot manlet

get rich.
or just have an awesome personality.
im pushing 6'3
atleast you wont have a swarm of jealous manlets constantly trying to 1-up you and prove themselves.

and suddenly cancer. whoops.

>swarm of manlets

THIS
so many short dudes are always trying to prove themselves and do stuff better than me.
even at the fucking gym the swole little manlet HAS to come over and start curling 80 next to me right when i start curling 60

God, Ellie Kemper is hot. I love her girly and happy way. I just want to impregnate her. brehs, is that asking too much?

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

DUDE, I was actually thinking about that image a few minutes ago and then you posted it. WTF!

This is going to sound like I'm making shit up but I was thinking about starting a thread with that image a few minutes ago but then I saw this manlet thread

lol have you checked Central and South America male height stands, the men average around 5'4"-5-7" why even live

tfw height doesn't matter

pretty lookin jit

We are connected, user. EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED!

shitholes have shorter people, dunno wtf you're talking about

Are you me?

>Tfw part of the Veeky Forums hivemind

5'10 can confirm

WILL

>caring what wymyn think about you

ya cuz they weren't created to not be superficial cunts, stay at home and nurture the children or anything

caring one second about what a female thinks about you is extremely weak instinctive behavior and you've been feminized. God bless you

6'5 and skinny fat :(

>6 inches

how many gf did you have? I'm curious :)

asians look fine at any height if they have a nice face

too tall m8. the sweetspot is 6'1"-6'3"

5'7" here and life is fucking fine. You're just jelly of the easy gains.

When will they learn?

I thought that pic was funny AF and I've had five

6'1" manlet detected. The REAL cutoff is 6'4"

Less than 5'10: Noticeably short. People will call you short.

5'10-6': If you're American, this is considered "tall". In most of Europe, this is about average height. Most women will think of you as tall.

6'1-6'3: Tall in most places. In certain European countries (looking at you Denmark), 6'3 would only be considered tall. Women love just hearing this height.

6'3-6'6: Tall everywhere. Women might begin to fear you. Men will respect you (unless you are skelly). Make sure you work out or else you will look weird.

Above 6'6: Too tall. Everyone else is not a "manlet". You are not master race. You are a freak. You better get jacked or else you'll just look like an alien. I hope you get into the NBA.

Former 5'8 had LL surgery on femur now 5'11 AMA

>Tfw break the manlet and cocclet minimum

Thinn

Rip, I'm 6"2 :'(

I get manlet posting, but are we actually supposed to believe this hampflet got approached bt top tier men on a daily basis? At least let the manlet suicide material be believable.

hey pal, the universe doesn't revolve around you and nobody is doing that
you're just delusional

So why is the average height for Caucasian males in the USA and UK 5'9?

>MFW two inches to spare

>buy new shoes
>become manlet

fml

because it takes into account old frail men and pakis, for a teenage white lad in Britain the average is 6'0

>why is anger even in your emotional slidedeck

becasue I'm an autistic manchild. I hate my impotent rage episodes

nah m8 sweetspot is 7 foot - 7.5 foot

That's bullshit you fucking retard, I know because I actually live in England.