stars are
2/4+/5+/5+

HOW DO I OHP 2pl8??

>tfw can't progress on this single fucking lift

My 5 RM are
bench:180
ohp:115
squat:245 and deadlift:275
But my OHP got there after like a month of lifting and has never changed, whereas it's taken me like 6 months to get my bench where it is.

literally same

135 x 4 OHP
185 x 3 BENCH

You're a big boy. Have you been working out?

>ohp 125x4
>can only bench 155x4, 5 with spot

I don't know but if you find out let me know

4 u

weak chest, weak triceps

strong front delts relatively

he's 6'5 you dumbass

5'4" max

im 5'7" i would know

Ohp 110
Bench 165
Dead 285
Squat .............155
What is wrong with me. Should I just let the bar crush my neck. I know it's all baby weight but fuck it's my only lift not progressing very fast.

I find it really interesting how different people have such a variation in strong areas.

I'm on 6 months SL and have hit 110ohp but only 170squat. Bench is 140 and row is 120.

Swot up on form. A focus i found useful in high-bar squats was ensuring i was gripping the bar *tight* against the top of my traps, maintaining the tension during the lift so as to keep my elbows from flaring out. Also really drive your hips forward on your way back up.

Fixed my shitty "good morning" form so that my back was more upright throughout

6'5

Thanks I know the cal deficit is the big killer. But my other lifts go up with ease. Good thing about squatting 3 times a week is plenty of practice. It just feels retard heavy Even as soon as I un rack the weight

Actually, OP could be me from the past, but without stronger tris

My eyes are completely fucked, so I never did sports as a kid. My main source of physical fitness was my fathers's job once I got old enough. A lot of moving stuff overhead or pulling from the ground.

Pressing feels really easy for me. Bench needs almost as much workup as squats.

My solution was a steady diet of heavy negative only flies (pressing the DB back up), getting my leg drive down, and just getting good at controlling the eccentric. My bench/OHP ratio is still on the OHP side, but nowhere near as lopsided.

Lack/loss of tension in the feet/knees/hips ?

Maybe I'm selling myself short, but unless you're unracking a 500kg squat, then unracking your 1rm shouldn't be a big deal unless your rack only has pins every 6-8". I regularly unrack and walk out things far heavier than my 1rm; if you can feel stable with an extra plate or quarter on there then 70-80% of 1rm shouldn't feel retarded heavy unless you're not tight.

>can OHP 135x2

just did 155x5 yesteday on a 1500 cal cut, was literally shacking after.

Do only bench everyday till plateau.

Don't be a pussy bitch "muh rest days"

Fight through that shit your body adapts fast.

Get good bench in no time.

Then focus on another lift.

"MUH OVERTRAINING" HURR DURR

tyler1 LOl

I'm more inclined to believe that your OHP has poor form than you having a bench deficit. When you OHP, are you push pressing, leaning back, doing a seated version?

Pretty well at the same spot.
155x1 // 135x5 OHP
205x1 // 185x5 BP

I've been trying so fucking hard to improve on BP, but not getting anywhere. I never used to give a shit about OHP, but since it's my strongest lift (and most impressive by normie standards) I've begun to take so much pride in that shit.

I'm incorporating a lot more volume into BP, DB incline press, and lying triceps extensions. It's making me look bigger, but no more stronger. Don't know what else to do in terms of programming (eating/resting more also being a priority of course)

>bench 220
>ohp 125
What the fuck

Bad bench form i guess

OHP 135 x 1
Bench 225 x1
Squat 160 x1

Oops

Bench press is a useless fucking lift, but most people are too dumb to see that.

OHP 100x5
Bench 150x5
Squat 255x5
Deadlift 275x5

why is ohp and bench so hard for me lads? i'm 6'3 175 lbs so maybe the height?

ITT muhfuckas bringing their legs into OHP

Just build your chest up guys, add a lot of volume into bench. I'm in the same spot, I've been improving bench by growing my arms and switching to DB bench for a while. Also pushups.

My bench has been moving up since then.

Just run it down mid bro

Tyler, 6'5"

I'm four inches taller than you, 60 pounds heavier, and I'm still skinny.

Eat more food.

oh i know i'm skinny as fuck. have been eating like crazy the past few weeks + drinking whole milk and using creatine/mass gainers/whey so i'm gonna just keep at it. i was 155 about a year ago though so i've definitely improved. damn though, 6'7? how hard is it for you to make gainz?

6'5 hehe xd

are you me?

A man should be able to bench and press his bodyweight. Just keep going.

>bench 200×1
>Squat 235x1
>Ohp 95x1
>DL 300x1
How fucked are my proportions

>Can only ohp 110 x 3
>Can bench 225 x 1

hehe xd

you're probably cheating on ohp a lot to the point where you're doing a push press

does he have instagram/facebook/youtube
who is he exactly

damn exactly me

Ive been focusing on bench press the most out of all my other lifts and its the fucking worst. The only thing I can take pride in is my OHP lol

finding some progress on bench after switching to a heavy bench volume program tho

Bad rotator cuff?

Wait, tyler is natty, right?

And he benched 225 for 33 reps. Holy shit, that is actually really fucking good, hands down.

Twitch troll with a massive following of 12 year olds

OHP 120 x 5
Bench 205 x 10

I do OHP a ton too I'm just terrible at it

hes 6'5

Press 198lb
Bench 198lb
Clean 308lb

> I still look like shit
Three cheers for Oly lifting

hehe xd

I'm not sure what's going on. Been doing all this from home and may have to go to a real gym for awhile and get some training

hi eric

>Press 198lb
>Bench 198lb

???????

You knew what you signed up for

>tfw sub 2pl8 cleanlet

Ok? He isn't talking about Tyler

this is for a "friend" who is 17, not me ofc

>bench 176 for 6 reps
>squat 225 for 13 reps

Tyler fucking 1.

Erobb221's Brother