I'm a turbo manlet going to quebec city to get laid

5'3
111.8lbs
I was 173 last march. Have been cutting since july. Wish me luck, going to get laid. This is me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5Brqo0vSNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't need to cut anymore man, pack on some muscle

I work in Quebec every summer. Literally every adult male there is a 120lb twink

that's the plan after " S-trip" micro bulks for 2.5 weeks, micro cuts for 2 weeks. maintenance for 2 weeks. repeat, repeat.

>5'3
>111 lbs

Just become a twink and get it over with

You look like you'd have to stand on your tippy toes just to piss into that urinal.

you aren't wrong... ermm

>5'3

jesus christ

You look like you're contemplating fronting a Smiths cover band.

sorry, ma'am.

>shirtless selfie in what is clearly a public restroom

why?

if you ever want to look good don't do this

You'll probably have lots of luck at "Le Drague" with those looks.

would bang

cuck

Maybe in Le petit Champlain

Congratulations on the weight loss. Also,
you're over-maintaining your head and subsequently look quite feminine.

squidy there baud

Can you say A E S T H E T I C

Ever heard of HFF? Jason & I pity scum like you. Disgraceful

Let your hair hang down in front of your forehead messy style.

no way i didn't Jason statism was 6'3??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?

no offense but your face is like a 3/10. You are really really ugly

youre face would look really go if my dick were going into it

>actors lie about their heights
>a surprise
retard

huh? they whaa?

>5'3"
How have you not killed yourself yet?

pathetic

Im of the vagina type and share your same stats
Fucking start eating fag

Don't bulk.

I'm short, 5'7", and I bulked up to 225 lbs with the help of sterons and hgh. Even though I was lean I still looked retarded. I looked like a toad made of muscle. My thighs rubbed together and I looked like a bulky dipshit with a tiny head unless I had my shirt off, and then the grills would ooh and ah over my big muscles, but I only got laid by filthy scags. Because filthy scags are turned on by guys that look like little badgers that will knock someone out at a bar.

I am now a lean 180 lbs. I don't regret the juice because I am able to hold a lot more muscle while staying lean and natural now. But if you are short then do not bulk. If you want to go the bodybuilder route then stick to the Frank Zane look. Short muscular guys look like thick turds.

>t.short muscular guy

your not a turbo manlet let me show you the scale
-average tier-
6'6=alpha
6'5=good
6'4= can work if you are really muscular
6'3= barely acceptable
-manlet tier-
6'2=quasi-manlet
6'1=manlet
6'0=turbo manlet
-the nightmare zone-
5'11=hyper manlet
5'10=literal garden gnome
-suicide zone
5'9=insect
5'8=bacterium
5'7=quantum tunnelling
not even gonna go lower

This guy looks like a tumblr feminist

he never claimed to be 6'3 retard

you're not educated, let me show you a book

So, how does your asshole feel this morning?

Come to Montreal instead, grills here are hotter and really easy.

That's a fucking lie. All the rural girls go to Quebec, and Montreal is full to the brim with minorities and social activists. They are easy though, but that's to be expected with how ugly they are. Wouldn't recommend.

Top milkdude

Found the skeleton.

t.

>you're over-maintaining your head
the hell is that supposed to mean?

112 actually faggot

you're a dumb fag and you should drink bleach immediately

Dude.

PLEASE change your glasses, you look way to effeminate with them especially if you're short. Sorry to tell you but that's the way the world works. Part of it is also your haircut but for example they work well on me who is fucking gigantic, as a kind of like her i'm not just huge i'm also a nerd....Sorry it's not fair but at 5'3" unless your muscles are big to girls 5'5" and above, like noticeably impressively big, the glasses aren't helping...

you look like
youtube.com/watch?v=E5Brqo0vSNE

Are u retarded? He's not on steroids so he can bulk without looking like a ronnie coleman sized dwarf

>quantum tunnelling

Holy fucking kek the similarities

Rural white trash are shit. Montreal gets the cute white québécoise and also anglo cuties.

milo?

>tfw quantum tunnelling tier

Feels good.

nigga just forget about the fucking shitty hair/glasses/nigga is that a fucking earring youre wearing baka never gonna make it my dude

looking good.
have you got anymore
or a website?

>5'7=quantum tunnelling
kek

>5'7=quantum tunnelling
Not going to lie, this made me chuckle heartily.

tfw you laugh a little but then realize that all computer chip's will forever be bottlenecked at 5nm and die inside knowing you will never experience Crysis 7 32k vr @ enthusiast settings

Graphene nigga

This makes me sad on so many levels

>Graphene
That will only allow us to push conventional transistors to the limit user-kun.... Quantum tunneling will occur thru 2d objects, the future is Quantum computers brah, brb completing a full folding load to cure your never before seen cancer in the background while mining and playing crysis 10.

Me too, my friend.

BULK

Definitely bulk. I'm 130lbs in this pic @ 5'5 and still look pretty DYEL. 150lbs lean is where you want to finish

nice abs

There are a lot of hookers in Quebec City, you made a good choice.

>5'3
>111 lbs
>already receding on top

wew

Lol you have the same body as me except I am 5'11 and barely do any fitness. Also I am way younger than most of the ppl itt,if you catch my drift.

>fucking french frogs

uh ya okay enjoy that, pal.

You get the side of the head shaven Quebecoise who major in political science, and the Ontarian fridges, yes.

>tfw 6'6

>tfw 6'5" and bigger and stronger than you fucking lanklet skumm

He even has the face for it

>actor
>in a movie scene

Pls be b8

>what is perspective
>what is camer angle

ffs Veeky Forums

>6'5=good
I love you ;_;

5'10 is the best height for guys. Stop talking shit