What's the furthest you've ever run, user? How far could you get right now?

What's the furthest you've ever run, user? How far could you get right now?

I just ran a mile, but it was on a tread mill

1 mile

one lap

12 miles.

Platoon sergeant drove us out in a truck dropped us off and warned us not to miss formation.

and you ran back like a good little cuck?

>cmon guys lets go!

lmao

I've ran a couple half marathons when I was training for high school cross country and didn't know what the fuck I was doing. I could probably a run a 5k at a decent pace at the moment

7 miles, as far as I know. Played center mid for my uni team and the occasional double OT (120 minute) game probably had me close to 7 miles

>literally puppets fighting proxy wars engineered for profit

yeah no shit he's a cuck. Military service is for orphans and niggers who the social system failed.

I ran back like someone who didn't want an Article 15 NJP.

Now go be a faggot somewhere else.

kek. i need to reenlist.

ah yes, I'm sure this paragon of manliness would have defiantly walked away
>pshhh...listen to orders? I'm my own man....

yeah thats true actually

>being enrolled in constant daycare for years by choice

you know parents punish kids by sending them to what you signed up for. and their kids don't even have the chance of going off to die for people they dont even know

14 miles when I ran high school cross country.
Right now? I've been running 4, so maybe 7 if I went until empty.

About 2 feet

This faggot thinks he can trigger people who willingly put themselves through hell for the benefit of their community.

If you're this ass mad about the military why don't you pick up a weapon and enforce your own ideas of civic virtue onto society you weak shit?

maybe youll get into college in the next life

10 miles, could possibly do 12-15. I live close to the Charles River in Boston and it has a beautiful running trail.

26 miles

What profit and why do you assume proxy

Protip: Grab your tinfoil hat they could be reading your mind

9.5 miles for wrestling in highschool, freaking sucked.

you do know that the military literally gives you 50 grand for education?

~7 miles. I try to do at least 6 miles once or twice a month, but I usually do 2 or whatever 20 minutes takes, 3 - 4 days a week

Dude why are you taking this painfully weak bait just ignore that retard.

shit nigga
i ran 8 miles once without any training
never again

It would hurt his feelings and trigger his monumental insecurities too much to face those kinds of facts.

stay mad

>What's the furthest you've ever run, user?
I've done a half marathon.

>How far could you get right now?
Today was deadlift day and I finally got to five plate, so like... ten feet?

I've gone 10 miles at my best. I was steadily improving before taking a nasty fall resulting in a twisted knee and a broken elbow.

At the moment I could probably do 5k, but my shins would be in sad shape afterwards. I've been trying to get back into it but shin pain comes back so quickly and consistently I wonder if there's something wrong there.

maybe look into getting some new shoes. Usually it's a sign you're heel striking on running on the balls of your feet for too long. Increase cadence and try to ease into a mid foot strike.

The most I've run is 23km, but I could do like 50km on a good day.

I've raced 100mi. That was a long day. I could go out and do half that tomorrow I reckon but the recovery isn't worth it.

8-10miles.
prolly could go 3-5miles now

Marathon as part of an ironman

I could prob run marathon now, but it woud be ouchy

8km was the longest run I had to do when I was training for cross country at high school, if I had to run right now I could do 5km, but probably wouldn't make a great time

>accidentally smoke intoxicating substance late in the evening
>decide to go for a run
>run with no particular destination in mind
>take new paths, some a bit unorthodox
>run to completely new places and even though i have no idea where i am i have faith everything will work out
>start running in the middle of a freeway, running towards where the overhanging signs say 'centrum' since that's the only name i recognize out of all the other signs
>somehow miss the exit and am more lost than ever and decide to run back to take the exit i missed
>suddenly there's flashing light coming from behind me
>a police car
>two men step out and approach a very nervous but still semi-lolling young man
>"what are you doing sir?" one of tbem ask
>"oh, not much officer. Just out on an evening jog and got a bit lost"
>where do you live?"
>"[Home District]"
>"sir... That's... That is... When did you start running?"
>"around 9pm"
>".. Sir, do you know how long you've been running?
>"a couple of hours?"
>"it's 2am. You've been out 5 hours and you're incredibly far from home. We're gonna drive you there now"
>"oh cool thanks!"
>they drive me home, first time i ever get to ride in the back of a police van (and thus far last as well)
>we reach our destination, i say my thanks, they suggest i take a clock, map and compass with me next time I go jogging

10 miles at an easy pace no stops. Could probably do 5 but not fast.

Wow user i didn't know you could smoke autism

50km in one go,
used to do some run walking event stuff for 100km or so though

probably couldn't do much more than a half marathon currently

Story time
>be me
>invited to friend's house while his parents are away for the weekend
>friend's father is a board member of one of those companies that you know the name of but you have no idea what they actually do
>be sitting in his living room with some other bros chatting shit and throwing shots back
>hear a loud bang
>girl in living room screaming bloody mary
>we run in to see what was going on
>masked dudes in black carrying automatic rifles are storming through the door telling everyone to get the fuck down
>turns out my friends dad was doing some highly illegal business dealings
>somehow the FBI completely missed that he was out of town and assumed all the cars parked at his house were him and the guys in his embezzlement ring having a late night meeting or something
>they organize a sting operation to take him down not realizing it was his kids and their friends partying
>we think we're getting busted for underage drinking
>I hall ass out the back door through the kitchen
>get to his back yard and jump the fence
>I can hear men screaming something about "deadly force"
>fuck you I'm not going down for underage drinking
>running through neighbors yard
>fucking blinded by a huge light
>goddamn helicopter above me
>I cut a hard left and run through a housing project construction site
>dark as shit
>building supplies and piles of dirt everywhere to zigzag in between to throw the chopper off
>when i don't see the light above me I dive under a fucking crane
>I'm not discovered
>I wait there til morning and run 4 miles all the way to my house

I didn't either.

About 10 kilometers, but now I could only do that at gunpoint, maybe.

20 miles

these are absolutely wild

Anyone got that infographic on how to reach 10 k?

I do 8 miles every other weekend

Thanks for the embezzled shit story no-one asked for

thanks for reading it tool

Half marathon this morning which I barely managed under 2 hours, and I doubt I could have gone much further. Farthest I've gone is 22 miles, but I've had a streak of injuries that took me down. Still feels good to be running, though.

I've ran a few half marathons officially.

Probably ran further in the army during PT. Maybe not. Never used to track distances.

Also I've always been naturally given at running. I still believe I could just up and run a marathon with zero training. It wouldn't be a good time but I could finish it I think. Last half marathon I didn't train for.

good story

fag

I don't run, cardio makes your heart fail quicker.

30+

Diagnosed OCD and refused to turn around after taking a wrong turn. Had to hit my landmark and never found it. Only stopped after I ran into a sign saying I was in the next county over. Bloody nipples and had to take a cab back to my apartment lollll

not far sorry to say

I had surgery on my right calf a little over 2 weeks ago and I still have trouble walking

15 kms in about an hour 30 .
Almost died from asphyxia when I stopped.

Just ran 10 km with literally no training except walking to work everyday, not that much but i really didnt think i could do it

Did a 5k yesterday, used to be a sprinter so long distance was never my thing. Probably ran a good few miles in total per rugby game, and was playing once a week for a good 5-10 years. Rugby is more about sprinting and explosive acceleration than long slow endurance though.

Nice one mate. I raced 40 miles last year and am doing 69 mi this year. I'm slowly creeping up to the 100 mark.

My ultimate dream is to do Spartathlon, UTMB and Badwater.

Ran a 5k once without training in 27 minutes.

Right now? Probably about the same, i was gassed after that 5k and i never run

I ran a Marathon 6 monts ago. I am 23 and have always been skinny. I run since I was 13. Since 3 years ago I started running more seriously and went from 5k to 10k to half and finally to the Marathon. Now that I achieved my goal, I started lifting and quit with thelong distances, and I only run 5k - 10k so as to not fuck my gainz.

Marathon
Marathon

Honestly, once you commit to doing it, there's practically no limit to how far you can run if you have access to food and water along the way. Running a marathon isn't hard. Fat people can run marathons. Combining speed and endurance is much more impressive. Running a fast 5k is much better than just jogging your way through 26.2 miles.

Really? After a mile my calves are burning, how do manage to keep going? I assume you run a marathon at a light jogging pace whereby you arent out of breath?

Make bladerunner proud

Very slow, yes. Basically a crawl. You have to run very slowly so you don't go below the pace at which your body can't eliminate lactic acid.

Like what kinda minute per mile pace? I can bash out a 5k at a solid 7 minute mile pace but my legs and calfs are sore after. Id love to be able to run a marathon but i just dont have the endurance at the minute.

Running is gay. My GF is a marathoner so I get a glimpse into the community, nothing but a bunch of gay fags. All of them look like shit, they eat like shit. It's honestly the most boring self riotous homofag circle jerk I've ever seen. There's literally no benefit beyond it being aceptable to shit your self on the trail. The stupid trends, the gear, the queers all make me sick. How fucking boring. Maybe im just biased because i rollerblade and rollerblading it tight.

>5k at a solid 7 minute mile pace
Well that would mean you run a 5k under 22 minutes, which isn't that bad really. If you want to run a marathon, you'll just have to do long runs at a relaxed pace and train consistently

Just started training, finished C25K Wednesday. Found runner's high and just kept running and completed 5 miles, probably could have kept running.

Now going to improve lap time of 5k. 35 minutes, would like sub 30. Then move to 10k.

>marathon runners are gay
>I rollerblade

>What's the furthest you've ever run, user?
>How far could you get right now?
Haven't run over a km in years because my knees are not so good but I'm sure I could do at least a 10k

10k 40,31

That's a damn good time. How much do you run per week?

Oh btw that was at 91 kg bodyweight/16% bf

Once a week.
Running is all mental games to control every step, every breath and keep your heart rate down

>10k 40,31
>running once a week
I find this hard to believe user. Unless you do a shit ton of other cardio

Picked it up again recently actually, my stamina is total shit at the moment doing 8/5/8 interval now, next run will be a 20min jog.

1.5 miles, since we had to do it in high school. We were also marked on the time we ran.

10k in 40 minutes? I average between 4 minutes and 4:30 per kilometre on a 5k and ive only been running for a few months. With that said I do the first couple k in 3:30ish but then the speed drops off a fair bit

18 on the beep test and 6min miles are okay. And yes I do cardio and endurance training for dat big cat mode.

15km 3 years ago.
No clue about now, havent done cardio in forever

Sorry, i remembered wrong. It was 40,23
That's my PR. Did in 16. august 2015.
These days i do it at about 46 minutes.
Just my weekly casual run.

War... War has changed

Doing a 10k in 40:23 while only running once a week is impressive as fuck. Just imagine what you could achieve if you dedicated yourself to running

10/10 setup