This is what superior genetics looks like

This is gzus from the bb.com forums. This gif is him at 16 after working out for a few months. He has fucked 100s of women and doesn't even watch his diet. He is 6'2 and has posted many photos, videos and stories of his sexcapades. Many of you are genetic trash who will be lucky to get his leftovers.

Enjoy.

This is him before working out. All he did up until this point was play soccer.

At 12 years old he had more muscle than 99.9 percent of people on this website.

ok cool

>superior genetics
That's what happens when people are selectively bred.

>le niggers were selectively bred meme

when will you sportsball loving coon worshiping retards learn.

the OP is what we in the biz like to call 'trolling'.

Certainly this fine negro gentleman wouldn't go on the Internet and lie. Surely not!

niggers are known for the integrity and trustworthiness.

>jealous insecure men
>can't get laid

Enjoy

single digit body fat, double digit iq, triple digit bank account.

I think I will pass OP.

Do you really think people could just go on the internet and tell lies?

He extremely intelligent, no need to be so jealous.

a lot of negroes have this weird mentality where they're totally jacked but completely deny working out at all. Or if they do, just say they do basic shit like pushups and a few crunches.

There was another dude from the misc named RealOmegaBlaze that was jacked as fuck but said he only did bodyweight stuff once a week. Clearly bullshit. Never trust dindu, even if it's a half dindu.

How can you be so delusional? Fuking lol

dindu detected

I'm white and more attractive than you.

>confirmed dindu

Mirin hard,holy shit

Only thing I have in common with a dindu is my huge cock.

Stay mad

he a gud boi

stats or gtfo

>tfw 7"x5.3" but insecure because of that one girl

what did she say to hurt you user

Bigger than you senpai

nothing, which was kind of the issue lol. she'd only been with 4 guys before me yet
>1 was literal BBC, probably 9+"x6+"
>1 was "a bit bigger" than me, probably 7+"x5.5+"
>1 guy (who she lost it to) she doesn't really remember, but probably about my size (no reason to lie, they only hooked up that time and it was awk b/t them after)
>1 guy was "small" (probably average)

Really fucked me up for awhile. I started jelqing for a few weeks until I got a weird boner once and realized I was being a retard and got over it.

>mfw every girl since her has mentioned my size
>mfw I met my ex a few months after breaking up and she told me "btw user you have a really nice dick"

Black men are alpha.

I think she meant that you look like a fudge packer.

But at the end of the day, he'll still be a nigger

Fuck 100's of women and have the best genetics.

Gzus isn't even black you fucking retard.

Looks like a brother to me. At least he's not a pasty ass Northern European albino.

He said on BB.com he's multiracial. He isn't white but obviously not black either. Look at his hair

this sure doesn't look very white to me, tbqhfam. I'm not a /pol/tard, but let's be frank about this shit.

also lol at that extreme butterface that he's always hiding.

That means he ain't no cracker. He part of the melanoid family.

women vastly overestimate penis size and the size will fluctuate depending on how they feel about the guy

stop getting so rattled by it

its almost statistically impossible shes been with 5 guys all that size

A nigger works out and takes steroids and goes on the internet posting shit and some dyel retard makes a thread worshipping him.

We surely haven't seen things like this recently...

>Still a nigger

>nigger fucking other niggers

Nothing to see here

roids

>WE WUZ KANGZ MEME
>Literally no evidence of Egyptians being black. All Egyptian artwork indicates they were typical middle eastern brown-skins.
>Depicting a Pharaoh as physically fit when they were all inbred and deformed.

I love the WE WUZ KANGZ argument because you can swiftly remind them that the Egyptians enslaved the Jews.

>b-b-but white americans invented slavery.

And he's 100% natty too, right?

We'll, good for him I guess. I will stick to my cut anyway

There's exceptions to that. The 25th Dynasty was pretty blatantly Nubian, basing themselves out of Napata, and there's a few periods earlier where you had rulers from that area proclaiming themselves in charge (including, IIRC, the period where the Hyksos had broken the power of northern egypt and there wasn't really a coherent powerbase to push back against southern incursions).

I'm over it now, was just relating a past experience.

Nah, you're assuming that the dick sizes she's seen are IID, which isn't really true. Also, the dick size distribution is heavier tailed than most guys want to admit, at least toward the larger end.

you are? i can give you some shop classes so you can do the same!!
faggot

dude is clearly on gear. black people are lean but no way he is natty

Why do people believe this?

How fucking stupid are people? This is the same shit as telling people you do wii fit and zumba