This is a mental health thread

this is a mental health thread

how do i not fuck up my relationships like this
it's fucking painful
i have borderline personality disorder and i drive everyone away with it

i had my chance at a gf and crushed it by calling her a whore and comparing her brown eyes to shit and ignoring her. i ruined it Veeky Forums
she used to love me and now she just blocks me on any account used to contact her

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gods-lonely-programmer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have you tried meditating on it bro? i recommend the app Headspace to get started with meditating. Only 10 minutes a day. you wouldnt believe how much it can help with stress and extremely tough decisions. I know it sounds like a meme but trust me, do it for 10 days in a row and it will change you. good luck bro :)

You sound like an absolute fucking creep man. I had a girl stalk me once like you're stalking her, and, believe me, it's fucking annoying as fuck. I still hate her to this day for doing that. She was mentally ill just like you, and from what people tell me she's still mentally ill today. However, she is a girl and you're just some fucking numale creep. You're disgusting filth.

I hope you realize she has also told and probably copy pasted all your communications with her to any mutual friends/acquaintances the two of you have. I'd move and start a new life if I were you. Killing yourself is another good option.

Also, my grandfather has BPD. He literally loves strangers and hates his family. Fuck you guys.

yo fuck your "mental health" next time you feel like being an autist just don't fucking do it. the brain's a muscle. how about you flex it doing that

jesus

Seek psychiatric help you mentally ill creep.

yall all strange. seemingly in high school so I'll excuse some of the nonsense. you gotta chill the fuck out tho man. quit it with that shit. its not okay. everyone has the urge to do and say some fucked up shit like that, but most people have the self control to be reasonable. just be one of those people, please. for your own good.

Literally just got out of this situation bro. Was with a girl who I loved to death for three years. Thought I was gonna move with her after she finished her undergrad, and when she finished Grad school I was gonna propose. We had an apartment together and everything.

One day she came home and said that she just wasn't happy anymore. That my personality was just too much, too overbearing. And she broke up with me. My whole world shattered. I was a fucking wreck. I said some pretty terrible things to her. In one fit of emotional rage I even threatened murder/suicide without even realizing what I'd said before I said it.

Eventually I decided that the best thing for both of us would be if I stopped talking to her completely. That decision happened 1&1/2 months ago and I stuck to it. I haven't talked to anyone except my parents or Walmart employees in that time frame.

This all sounds depressing as fuck, but honestly, you start to feel better after you stop talking to her. There's not as much reminding you about her, so you can focus on other things easier. Like the gym. Lifting weights isn't gonna make you not say bad things, trust me. But it'll help you clear your head so you can start to work on your mental health.

But what do I know, I'm just some guy posting on a japanese cartoon forum.

stop being a blogging faggot is a real good starting point. go to boot camp and learn how to not be a degenerate.

It's not your BPD that is a problem.
You have a bigger problem, you are a beta.
Men do not do this type of shit, they don't text like this, they don't express love in this way, they don't send emotional texts, they don't fuck with people's feelings.

Be observant, think about other people's feelings, have some empathy and stop texting like a little girl who's fallen in love with her perfect boy. All I see here are two bitches sending estrogen thru texts.

You are piece of shit, move on and better yourself.

noted
we don't have mutual friends or any of that
being an autist feels totally normal though
i'm not fixable. i have tried
im 23 she's 20. and yeah i know. sometimes i just feel completely entitled to say things like that if it makes sense
it it depressing, the idea that this girl who used to love me will never speak to me again and is perfectly content with that
boot camp lol

t. manly alpha male

Fucking cringe. You are a piece of shit.

Swallow the red pill, man the fuck up, and never mention this shit again.

You make me sick.

>it it depressing, the idea that this girl who used to love me will never speak to me again and is perfectly content with that

I know that feel, my dude. When it first happened to me I was torn to shreds. How could someone I love so much want nothing to do with me, and be FINE with it? Am I broken?

And yeah, maybe I am a little fucked up. I get that. But I think about it like this:
I loved her
I wanted her to be happy
I would have done anything to make her happy
A large source of her unhappiness was me
So if her not hearing from me makes her happy, then I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

At the end of the day, I know I'll eventually find someone that I can love who loves me back. Until that happens, I'm gonna keep going to the gym and doing what I do.

The key is to find happiness in yourself, not in another person.

>So if her not hearing from me makes her happy, then I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

its just shitty that she's basically handing me a life sentence of never speaking to her again when the pain i caused her only lasted so long

Well yes, it fucking sucks. But there's nothing you can really do about that. If she wants to cut you off, there's nothing you can do without coming off as a creepy stalker (so don't do that). The only thing you CAN control is how you handle the situation, my dude.

Get some hobbies. Play some video games. Go to the gym on a consistent basis, and stick to a routine. These things will help you get your mind off of her. You will absolutely feel better after a month or two.

It hurts like sit at first, just like going to the gym. So think of this as a growing experience. You will be fine, trust me user.

thanks for the advice

Should robots be allowed on Veeky Forums?

A life sentence? Dude you're 23 and she's 20. You're in a he'll of a fucking rush to get settled down.

Just chill out man. Forget about her, go get jacked and work on yourself for a few years, fuck as many girls as you csn and then find someone else. There's a lot of people on this earth, chances are there's a lot of girls better suited to you than a girl who wants you to leave her the fuck alone.

"A life sentence" though... shit might be the most autistic thing I've ever read. Just be a fucking man. Dust your autistic self off and be content being on your own, then when you're happy being alone you can add people to your life who enrich it.

Don't worry, we've got a vetting system in place.

Just a quick glance at your picture and I can tell your clingy as fuck. With women its hard to explain but there is a balance you have to find with not giving them any attention and giving them just enough to keep them coming back.

OP this is all your fault, leave that poor girl alone

you are off the deep end creepy

i've always been alone and i'm sick of it. and i know chances are we probably wouldnt have been together in a few years even if it did work out but at least it would have lasted longer. i could care less about fucking random girls. im just mourning what i lost

>when the pain i caused her only lasted so long

what did you do? cheat on her or something?

this is creepy as fuck and is making me uncomfortable reading it. stop trying to contact her.

When a girl asks you to stop contacting her

you should stop contacting her

i said mean shit and didnt trust her because she had a bunch of facebook orbiters and acted kind of shady sometimes. i ended up leaving her in the end

>i said mean shit and didnt trust her because she had a bunch of facebook orbiters and acted kind of shady sometimes. i ended up leaving her in the end

you left her and now you've gone into turbo unwanted messaging mode?

what is your problem?

i'm mentally fucked as was stated in the OP post
that's all there is to it really

Its not that hard to explain. The girl cannot be your mission, you have other aspirations and she helps enrich your life (ideally) but she is an accesory, if you make her your whole world she will realize that and become uncomfortable, and find a guy who doesnt NEED her in the same way you do.>what is your problem
He has a serious mental illness that makes him act like a loon from time to time especially to the people closest to him.

>i'm mentally fucked as was stated in the OP post
>that's all there is to it really

Oh shit you have borderline personality disorder? that's literally about the worst thing someone can have as a personality trait and there is barely any hope for a cure as I understand it

you are basically fucked and doomed to this pattern of over the top behavior for life and all anyone else can do is avoid you or break things off with you to avoid being caught up in it

if I were you I would see a shrink and basically try to live as a hermit

>borderline personality disorder

RUN

the girl is right to leave him there is nothing to be done

>you are basically fucked and doomed to this pattern of over the top behavior for life

right in the fucking feels. this has happened with basically every girl i've ever tried to get close to.

i also end up doing the same shit to friends as well

i want off this ride

When you finna do something bad don't do it?
Is it that hard?
How can you be so impulsive, is your IQ below 75, can you not think things through?
Fucking brainlets, I swear.

i guess i'm just a nutcase who can never properly love. i'd better really get comfy being alone

>>you are basically fucked and doomed to this pattern of over the top behavior for life
>right in the fucking feels. this has happened with basically every girl i've ever tried to get close to.
>i also end up doing the same shit to friends as well

that's what borderline personality disorder is, and it will just happen again with someone else in the future

and there is no real cure

just try to have as few relationships as possible because this is a trait of your personality that cannot be changed

When a girl says she needs *space*, give her the distance between Earth and the Moon.

have you ever heard of dr jekyll and mr hyde?

that's how this shit works. these actions occur within two completely different states of mind. i dont expect you to understand until youve dealt with it

>When you finna do something bad don't do it?
>Is it that hard?

he has a mental disorder bro, you know what people used to call "crazy" he's not stupid, he's mentally ill

>I LOVE YOU FOREVER
>GET AWAY FROM ME WHORE
>WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

over and over again

Lmao this made my night

thanks for understanding. honestly that has been my exact experience with every relationship i've tried to get into. looks like i will live a life devoid of love or any longstanding compassion

>>I LOVE YOU FOREVER
>>GET AWAY FROM ME WHORE
>>WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

lol I knew a girl like this once, worst thing ever

Dead as fuck

>thanks for understanding. honestly that has been my exact experience with every relationship i've tried to get into. looks like i will live a life devoid of love or any longstanding compassion

at least you see the pattern, some people who are borderline can't see what they are doing

try to learn to enjoy being alone and realize when you are being stalky so you can stop

Spare me your bullshit and excuses.
>MUH CHEMICAL IMBALANCE
you're not sick, you're just a fedora lord that thinks he is turning into a sociopath.
I see you are not smart either, BRO.
Do you really use that word?

Milleinials with their "disorders".
Stop rationalizing your inbred genetics.

i know whats happened once it's too late. then i have to beg for forgiveness. maybe if i find an understanding girl and tell her outright before i can hurt her that i have a problem then she wont give up on me

op STILL hasn't killed himself yet

oh look, an ignorant fuckwit who thinks he knows more than everyone. such a rare sight on Veeky Forums

idk g unit im the same learn to live with the fact that we are probably never going to maintain close relationships with anyone ever get used to being alone comrade

i never asked for this bullshit. but i guess this is the hand i drew

Do you faggots even lift?
This is not a health board any more, get out.

>this is a mental health thread

No it isn't.

Back to /r9k/. Shoo.

some people are not fully sane brah

mental health plays an important role in fitness

>i know whats happened once it's too late. then i have to beg for forgiveness. maybe if i find an understanding girl and tell her outright before i can hurt her that i have a problem then she wont give up on me

you should open up that you have this disorder early in the relationship, it's only fair and probably the only way you will ever have a relationship work out

you can't pretend you don't have this disorder and just hope your pattern of behavior won't happen next time

because it will

better to warn the girl, maybe you will find one who can deal with it

i warned the girl in OP pic about it actually. she just couldnt take it anymore. she suffered a lot for me though. bless her. i hope i didnt fuck her up

>i warned the girl in OP pic about it actually. she just couldnt take it anymore.

damn that sucks, well maybe someday it will work out

can you re read your messages at the end of every day or two? I mean you were way over the top with the I love you stuff before you went over the top with the "why are you leaving me i think about you all the time" stuff

hours after a conversation like that could you look back and see you are being over the top and tone it down?

Therapist just confirmed I'm schizo, which is honestly kind of relieving given I've had my suspicions. Just communicating at all is really hard, because of the scattered state of my mind. It takes so much energy just to communicate.

Someone help me.

how old are you?

read this thread and follow terry, /g/'s favorite schizo

>comparing her brown eyes to shit
fuckin A bra! its non-salvageable, move on to someone else and try not to fuck it up this time

>I mean you were way over the top with the I love you stuff

most of the stuff on the left was actually her, she tried really hard to be supportive because she knew i was fucked up, i think me leaving her was the final straw. i knew i was hurting her so i felt it was best to just break it off. she tried her best to be overaffectionate so i wouldnt start to doubt her. it just wasnt enough

she stayed with me even after that. fuck, i even threatened to share her nudes with her brother and sister and facebook friends, and i told one of her fb friends she was a whore. she stayed. it wasnt really over until i left her

see a shrink who is expert in personality disorders, it might help even if there is no cure

>i even threatened to share her nudes with her brother and sister and facebook friends, and i told one of her fb friends she was a whore. she stayed.

why the fuck would you do this

did it seem like a good idea at the time or something? what is going through your mind when you are behaving this way?

>what is going through your mind when you are behaving this way?

>REVENGE REVENGE REVENGE

I can actually understand this guy, sounds a lot like me when I'm not in public. At the same time, most people probably act kind of flustered when alone, which makes me think my therapist isn't right.
Thanks for the link

revenge for what, what did she do

you are seriously textbook borderline

its not usually even about what she did, its what
my mentally ill brain perceived her doing. and then acting accordingly. im just a fucking nutcase who is better off alone than being a tumor on someones life

>I can actually understand this guy, sounds a lot like me when I'm not in public. At the same time, most people probably act kind of flustered when alone, which makes me think my therapist isn't right.
>Thanks for the link

keep up with his streams and TempleOS, it's interesting because he has done some amazing work and is one of the greatest single programmers alive but is totally schizo it might help you see it in yourself and learn some control if you watch him. It started when he was young and got worse, he's 47 now. He does not really try to control himself though, maybe if he had figured out the path the disease takes early he would have more self control today

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gods-lonely-programmer

>its not usually even about what she did, its what
>my mentally ill brain perceived her doing.

perhaps regular therapy with a good therapist could land you in a situation where the therapist can tell you when you are being unreasonable

OP here, i used to sell weed to a schizophrenic guy who was an actual math genius, he would show me all these pages of scribbled numbers, algorithms and equations that i couldnt comprehend without years of study. one of the most interesting people ive ever met

this chick wants to fuck but she is living with some guy helping her taking care of her 2 kids (not his).

should i fuck?

>borderline personality disorder

If true and you're not just some self disgnosed beta, then you are a walking tumor and you should unironically neck yourself for the sake of society.

How can a woman possibly stick to you? That is the biggest problem I have with relationships.

See, when I emotionally connect with a partner, it stays this way. The longer the relationship lasts the more I connect to my partner and the relationship becomes more and more intense.

But I feel like and I know that this is different for all other people. Their tendency goes away with time, they get "bored" and lose interest, they search for other options and start investing their time and energy more and more into other people.

It's like I am the only one that wants to stick truly commit to someone and not wander off avert a year or two because I got bored.

the same guy complained of drones following him, animals in his air conditioner, his apartment being wiretapped, and insects burrowing in his skin

>OP here, i used to sell weed to a schizophrenic guy who was an actual math genius, he would show me all these pages of scribbled numbers, algorithms and equations that i couldnt comprehend without years of study. one of the most interesting people ive ever met

weird, that's how terry is

hell no

unreasonable obsession is what you are describing not normal human love

but i really just wanna fuk her. i am also kinda seeing this other one but rarely, been lonely for weeks months even.

>but i really just wanna fuk her. i am also kinda seeing this other one but rarely, been lonely for weeks months even.

you know it's not a good idea

You have absolutely no context that you could derive this from.

You think that I have an unreasonable obsessing when I don't add more and more women to my phone throughout the relationship and spend more and more time with those instead of with my partner?

Damn, I'm schizo but I didn't get any special powers.

>You have absolutely no context that you could derive this from.

the fact you are borderline, you see it's not normal or usual and normal people want to have other friends and intrests

I think you have unreasonable obsession when you threaten to send the girl you love's nudes to her parents just because she has other friends yet still professes her love for you

not the same person bro. you're talking about OP

oh my mistake

Well, even if you completely confused me for OP, let me still pick up on what you said in the first part:

Indeed, i would not accept my partner starting to add more and more guys to her phone and then wanting to text those all day, spend time with them and so on.

I don't do it with females, not because i think it's right not to do it, but simply because i have no desire to do it. I couldn't be with a person that thinks fundamentally different int he regard.

I actually also have borderline personality disorder.

It fucking sucks. Made an ass out of myself at work today because I started crying in front of my coworkers because I was stressed out and quit smoking cigarettes three days ago.
So it's been hard lately.

But I've found when I:
>Exercise Regularly
>Keep busy with hobbies (painting, reading philosophy)
>Fill my time with school
>Keep my house clean
>Etc
It helps a lot. I still have breakdowns, but making myself have my own life tends to keep me interesting and keep my partner around.

Seeing a therapist helps a lot too.

BPD will destroy your life, get into some skills-based therapy like DBT and find a good psych, that's basically your only hope

thanks for the advice

>I actually also have borderline personality disorder.

how did you get diagnosed?

Does reading philosophy actually help you, because it really fucks with my head personally.

The first picture is just as bad as the second one OP. Are you some sort of faggot

You talk too much.

only 6 of the messages on the left are from me. the rest are all her

Give her some space you fucking retard. It will be good for both of y'all.

>tfw the combination of Veeky Forums /pol/ and /r9k/ has made me to intelligent to pursue women
>tfw I dont see a reason for having a career, getting a wife, getting a house, and raising a family
>tfw my parents gave up their freedom and worked their asses off just so I could burn out
>tfw dropped out because im not good at anything
>tfw thinking about suicide

And there is more homosexuality in those six messages than in the entire village people line up.

Try acting and talking like a man

but im literally talking to a female

i guess masturbating is gay too

You talk like a little girl.

>you're always going to be my baby

The only acceptable feminine phrasing a man is allowed to say is

>I love you

Or some variation of that shit. Anything more elaborate or poetic makes you look like a hypersensitive faggot. Not a man's man, which is what women want.

Treat them mean, keep them keen is not a meme. Why do you think "bad boys" and Chad's get all the ass

>Why do you think "bad boys" and Chad's get all the ass

because theyre attractive

girls love chads who are nice to them too