Should I work out with a hangover? Have you ever done it?

Should I work out with a hangover? Have you ever done it?

Idk about a hangover but I'm working out with a headache right now and I want to fucking kill myself

no

fuck off and die fag

Don't work out with a hangover. Just start again tomorrow.

Thanks man

Yes, workout if you have a hangover.

It isn't a joint or muscle injury that's going to cause lasting pain or loss of function if you go against it.

Fat people feel like shit but they won't feel better unless they workout anyway.

Power through it you fucking faggot.

you must be fun at parties

Be careful and probably don't try to break any PR's.

>being grossly dehydrated
>working out
>good idea

do it, just make sure you drink enough between sets

I do it every Saturday and Sunday. Still hit big lifts. Just make sure you take your hangover poop before doing squats or oly lifts. Talking from experience.

Getting you heart rate accelerated and sweating actually help you flush out the toxines.
Just don't go for a PR and make sure you drink enough.
Workout+water+fatty post-workout breakfast (eggs, bacon, cheese)= best hangover cure ever

Just go work out but keep it a bit lighter/shorter then usual and make sure to eat well some time before and drink loads of water to rehydrate. You're not gonna feel good during but you'll feel better after you're done.

I benched 210x15 straight after coming from the pub

if you can walk without wanting to vomit you're not hungover

>mixed grip

First time i benched lmao2pl8 i had a hangover. Though i was 16 at the time so i guess hangovers werent that bad back then.

yea
most of the time I do it i feel way better
sometimes I fuck up and hurt my back or something
roll the dice OP

Went to BJJ competition class the morning after getting blackout once. It was hell. I still don't know how I avoided puking.

Its your gains man, up to you

Should you skip on going to the gym for stupid reasons like that? Absolutely not

Should you have a hangover in the first place? Absolutely not

Get hydrated and work out later in the day

Drink double the amount of water you normally would when you're at the gym... It feels like you're sweating out the alcohol in your system. Don't think (you) actually are but, you'll feel a bit better.