2nd day at gym ever

>2nd day at gym ever

How long did it take for you to notice gains?

Starting light because I know I'll blow my knees or something if I try to hard this first week

12 weeks before other people notice user. Provided your routine, diet, and sleep is good

until you notice a difference? 2-4 weeks
until somebody else notices a difference? 1-2 years

>tfw no gym bros
>only other gym bro is a fat piece of shit that keeps flaking with excuses

I walk this lonely road

Surge forward with the self hatred that burns within every user

this

If you're skinny and you build a little bit of muscle, you start seeing a difference within weeks. You'll look noticeably large within a few months, and can achieve a "decent" physique within a year.

If you're fat, you'll just look less fat after a few months, then possibly "not fat anymore" after a year.

keep at it. you don't start looking fit until you've worked out for at least a couple of months.

unless you're doing things completely wrong, you'll get there eventually.

>tfw skeleton

Overweight people think it's hard, try putting down those calories when your metabolism is on par with a fucking tapeworm.

>metabolism
+-200 kcal bruh, stop making excuses

Stop looking for gains
Lift heavy and enjoy the enormous rush of endorphins as your body tries to cope with the huge stress
Best feeling ever

Day 3 is when I definitely noticed it

>How long did it take for you to notice gains?

Don't expect anything real until at least 3 months in.

starting light cuz ur bitchmade

you're like me but opposite
>tfw no gym bros
>only other gym bro is a dyel skeleton who won't eat and constantly binge drinks to skip out on going to the gym with me
>grumpy

>metabolism
KYS
eat at deficit

surplus i meant

umm you should of noticed it by now, you did do your chest day right user?

this is how I do it desu

I noticed gains after one rep. You should quit.

SHOULD HAVE

>keep going to the gym
>afraid of the weights room

I just want to start but i dont know what to do
Is there a lifting for autists i can read, i have a routinr and diet, but i dont know where to stand

Drink lots of milk and eat lots of nuts

I've been lifting for just a week and was worried about this too, then the first time i went i realised nobody cared about how how little weight I was lifting.
Just don't curl in the squat rack and you'll be fine, and don't try to bench too much and crush yourself

dyels detected

it takes at least a year to notice a difference if you are a natty.

MOTHER FUCKER THERES NO SHOULD OF IN ENGLISH AT ALL

REEE

ITS SHOULD HAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEE FAHEFHAFGADHFAJ

calm down newfriendos not every single fucking user in this shithole has english as his native language, I'd love to see you speaking spanish or any other language for that matter, see how retarded you sound

>PAELLA RICO
>CHICAS BAILAR DISCOTECO
>FOIAR PLAYA TODO EL NOCHE
>CAFE CON LEIE PROFAVOR

>t. thirdworlder

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

It took me 2 weeks to notice gains. I started hearing from other people about them in about 4 weeks. Eat big lift big

This is pretty much me. My buddy keeps saying he can't go to the gym because he'd be too tired for work, or be too tired from work, or any other kind of flaky excuse.

Every time I mention my lifts going up it's like he seems to be able to match it doing nothing but sitting at home jerking off all day. He's so full of shit and it pisses me off.

appearance of gains depends on your starting point. If you're fat and losing weight, you will appear much slimmer in a few weeks. If you're skinny putting on mass, it will take longer for a noticeable change unless you take your shirt off.

Former skelly here. I added two extra meals a day and I started gaining a ton of weight. It's definitely easier to start skinny and gain muscle than it is to start fat and lose it.

All these dudes throwing numbers out here without considering the most important factor which is your starting base.

Depending on what body you start with,height,weight,body fat%,previous sport experience etc you'll see results faster or slower.