THE
FUCK
IS
THIS
SHIT??????????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_hamburger
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off, "for the first time" have ever you had a satay(sate) asian dish? same shit.

European here: it's fucking peanut butter, retard. what did you expect.

>european
>no peanut butter
what slavic shithole are you from? There's peanut butter here for more than a century

NO but peanut butter tastes like absolute dog shit

what a waste of proteins

fellow yuropeer here, I am also hurt I was never told about the pinnacle of the food pyramid until my late 20's

>ferrero is shilling sweetened hydrogenated oil aka nutella like no tomorrow

Are europoors so poor they can't afford peanut butter?

having peanut butter is different from actually eating it

If it tastes dry, congrats you bought the wrong brand, if it's too liquid, pour off some of the oil.

If it contains anything other than nuts lightly roasted and salt, congratulate yourself for taking a meme up the arse.

European peanut butter is literal dogshit tier.

Here in Germany the peanut butter makes me puke but I could eat some smooth skippy all day

Yeah I'm not a fan of it either. I ate a few jars a week in college when bulking (3 years ago) but never again. It's the poor man's bulking food.

You don't need it when you grow up and can pay for actual food, lol.

try Ja! Peanut butter good shit

also I had skippy I know what you mean

any food americans invent is dog shit

peanut butter, more like ass butter

>yuropoor
>tasted maple syrup for the first time when 22
>out of body experience, felt closer to God

How is this shit not popular here?

In the states people actually put corn syrup on their pancakes and waffles.

I don't know why when real maple syrup is available.

Muricans didn't invent burgers, and that thing is why your country is obese.

Real maple syrup is expensive

Hamburgers originated in Hamburg, a german city.

>Muricans didn't invent burgers,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_hamburger

no they were named after Hamburg

>mfw Quebec and have infinite supply of maple syrup

>identified with the United States, and a particular style of cuisine, namely fast food.
Nevermind, you can keep it.

American here and I just bought "all-natural" peanut butter for the first time, and no joking, seriously, what the fuck is this shit?

It's all gloopy and oily? It literally runs off of the spoon. I got the chunky kind too and it's like pre-digested?

>salt
pig distusting

You're supposed to put hell on another slice and put them together. You eat it with Jelly. Fucking Europeans I swear, never learned true cuisine.

It's the only acceptable version. Anything else is a palm oil and sugar hell, no better than nutella.

honestly when you really think about it PB is pretty fucking nasty, but having it on brown toast x4 with a shake is the GOAT post workout meal. as a lanklet i appreciate the fuckton of calories pb has to offer

yeah right

peanut butter is disgusting why do mericans eat that shit?

You don't pour off the oil. You mix it back in. Pouring off just gives you dry peanut butter again.

What, murica most certainly did invent their own poison.

>murifats genuinely think they invented the practice of putting minced meat and a bunch of veggies between bread
hilarious

Try putting it on some toast with slices of banana and a bit of honey.

How many gramms of protein per 100g is "proper" peanut butter supposed to have though, the one I eat at the moment has 29.

>Ja!
What the fuck, that's literally the cheapest and worst brand you can buy - it literally exists for people of the social lower class lol.