Spirulina is 50% protein. It's the most protein dense food on the planet

>Spirulina is 50% protein. It's the most protein dense food on the planet.

Why aren't you eating Spirulina?

Other urls found in this thread:

vitacost.com/vitacost-spirulina-superfood-algae-powder-3000-mg-16-oz-1-lb-454-g-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does that say 8.62g of protein per 5g serving size?

this is more accurate

Exactly, so dense in protein it outweighs the actual product

whey isolate is about 95% protein, so nah.

>eating animal products
enjoy your cancer

enjoy your no gains

So I'll have 68 5g servings to obtain 3,000 calories and 586.16g of protein.

My protein farts would be considered WMDs

it's hideously expensive here in leafland

until it's more affordable I'll stick to chicken and egg whites

Being alive.
>enjoy your cancer

Retard

>eating plant products
Enjoy being a murderer

>that vitamin A

jesus

>mom please continue laundry or something

>50% protein
>most protein dense food on the planet
>100% whey protein
>not as protein dense as Spirulina

yeah it is quite expensive. once someone works out a way to make it not taste like grass and not cost the moon they'll be onto a winner.

he's special i guess

>50% protein
>3g serving
>2g protein

Who was in the wrong here?

>Why aren't you eating Spirulina?
not a faggot

>5g serving
>8.62g protein per serving

Enjoy throwing your hematocrit levels through the roof and dying instantly.

>3g of this stuff has 200% of the daily recommended dose.

I mean we're mostly young and physically active men who need higher doses, but its so easy to "overdose" on this stuff.

>Excessive vitamin A consumption can lead to nausea, irritability, anorexia (reduced appetite), vomiting, blurry vision, headaches, hair loss, muscle and abdominal pain and weakness, drowsiness, and altered mental status. In chronic cases, hair loss, dry skin, drying of the mucous membranes, fever, insomnia, fatigue, weight loss, bone fractures, anemia, and diarrhea can all be evident on top of the symptoms associated with less serious toxicity.
From wikipedia

This stuff smells like the Holocaust

It's not terribly expensive, I got this kind at 32 oz/$20 which will last forever
vitacost.com/vitacost-spirulina-superfood-algae-powder-3000-mg-16-oz-1-lb-454-g-2

i like to mix it with a small amount of mass gainer, as the gainer will mask the ass taste. taken as a preworkout, this concoction is kinda nice

This

>High intake of provitamin carotenoids (such as beta carotene) from vegetables and fruits does not cause hypervitaminosis A, as conversion from carotenoids to the active form of vitamin A is regulated by the body to maintain an optimum level of the vitamin. Carotenoids themselves cannot produce toxicity.

From wikipedia

Because it not from a living creature therefore it is not going to give me gainz

>plants are zombies
D:

Ayy these vegan beta cucks can't stop gtasping at straws, can they? They're worse than xshit food hipsters who talk about bulletproof coffee, keyo, and all of that faggotry

This

>that much iron
>already have way too high blood iron despite donating regularly
no thanks.

sick way to OD on vitamins there senpai

also it doesn't have any amino-acids or b12 etc