Go on, mock how much ever you want on my manboobs

I have a pretty bad condition of manboobs.

Since I'm financially not so sound to afford gynecomastia surgery, I'm planning to go the fit way.

Is there any excersise to flatten the chest so that I can atleast hide my manboobs to an extent.

10x10 put down the fork

Can you lick your own nipples and do you?

No, if you have gyno it's going to be obvious as it sits on top of the muscle.

Drop weight and hope for the best.

What? Didn't understand!

do you have klinefelter's? sure looks like it, besides the manboobs you have no hair

Ah I knew someone would ask this but yeah.

>klinefelter's
No I don't have any syndrome. I'm a 20 YO male with no diseases. Am just a bit fat with big boobs.

Yeah I know and that's why I made this thread.

But I have a set of 6kg dumbells which I occassionally lift. Will that help me in anyway? Guys?

Were you "asking for it" when those boys copped a feel from you?

ever been fitted for a bra?

there's no way those aren't visible under a shirt

turn all that fat into muscle and you'd be a great bencher

get to the gym

I had pretty big moobs as well. Last June i was 280lbs (6' 1") now I'm 205 my moobs are a lot smaller. I noticed my posture was bad because i was leaning over to hide my moobs, but since losing weight i can stick my chest out more without feeling ashamed.
Lose the chub.

Seen a lot of these lately

Is this one of the CIA's meme warfare tactics?

>a bit fat
>6kg dumbells which i occasionally lift
>don't have any syndrome

there are many things wrong with each of these statements

S T I C K Y

Calculate TDEE, eat under that.
Cut all soda and fast food.
Learn to do cardio.

For an absolute beginner, 2x6kg (tied together) can do isolated triceps and biceps for about 2 weeks before you need more weight.

Your best bet is to agree to workout everyday of your life for the rest of your life. Start with calorie restricted diet and bodyweight exercises. Do some intermittent fasting to burn your fat stores. If you are lucky and go slow on the weightloss the skin might become taught.

Post a pic OP

So we can see the scale of the problem

Not using a scale was OP's biggest problem

get a part time night job at ups

>lift boxes 4 hours a night 5 days a week
>make 12 dollars an hour
> 3000=(12x20x.8x(W))
> 16 weeks you'll be able to pay for gun surgery
>if ur a collegefag UPS will give you 2400 each year for college

that's how I got started my Veeky Forums journey and paid for surgery I worked there for a year and made almost $10k. during that year i lost 85lbs. 230 down to 145. then I did a cycle of steroids and went from 145-170. finally I spent 3k surgery saved the rest

>too dumb to read the sticky
You're never going to make it OP. Just accept that you're going to be a fat fuck for the rest of your miserable life.

Obvious samefag

I'm cringing

If you live in a country that has free health care consider cutting into your chest and call the ambulance, if you catch a nice doc in the emergency room he will fix it for you.

nah m8

Gordon stop posting

Read the fucking sticky.

Are you Danish?

Stop eating so much estrogen, faggot

This is a great tip.

Not OP but I'm Danish

?

maybe OP just didn't want to show his own boobs

Maybe

Those are some nice titties. What cup size are you bby?

Exercise will increase your testosterone for a bit but you can get even more benefit from

>intermittent fasting (boost GH 2000% and test along with it)
>eat more fats (boosts test)
>eat alot of veggies like kale,broccoli,spinach (these help you relieve stress or cortisol which blocks you from making more testosterone
>lose weight but dont starve yourself
>make sure you get enough potassium (about 4700mg a day)
>cut out all sugars/starch/refined carbs

im not telling you to do keto but basically its perfect for people like you. You can still get alot of benefits from the things i listed above. Although i'd cut out all carbs before you get healthy because you want to decrease your insulin sensitivity

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

fuck off op

Lawrence is that you? I noticed that your moobs were especially on display in your drunk switch gameplay. Don't feel bad, your channel is doing well so you'll be able to afford the gyno op soon. well done on the channel

/Lawrencemode/

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Source on IF benefits??

Do you have mantits?

Lmfao, u saw no one gave you and (You)'s and you labeled it as a samefag hahaha what a fgt!!!

If you have that severe gyno there is definitely something wrong with your hormones. go see an endocrinologist asap. you live in the us? I guess you are fucked

i have pretty minor gyno but how will it affect my bodyfat measurement when i use a caliper or will it make no difference? one of the places that a measurement is taken is between the nipple and armpit

nice phone font lol

Every set should be at least 10 reps.
Don't do cardio.
Will just make you eat more.
Only do high rep weight lifting.
Work legs and back, such big muscles take lots of calories.