I'm going to a birthday party later today

I'm going to a birthday party later today.

Is red wine an acceptable alcoholic beverage?

bring bourbon you limp wristed fag

wines is unironically for women and faggots

Drink vodka neat like a goddamn man.

Yes. It's got antioxidants and shit. Just make sure to wash your mouth afterwards if you don't want to look like a retard for the rest of the night.

This, wine is fedoramode.

>cheaper
>healthier
>hydrates
>less hangover
>tastes better
>actual culture around it (muh vodka>your vodka is a meme just like beer culture)
of the top of my head

>Drink vodka neat like a goddamn slav.

fixed

It takes a whole 750ml wine bottle to get me sorta drunk. How many calories are there in one bottle?

I got work tomorrow plus I already got wasted on beer and whiskey this thursday I need to lay low

Are you implying something? Or are you just talking about the aftertaste?

I'm not saying it's unhealthy. I'm saying you look like a fucking faggot.

OP, it'd be manlier to just say you don't drink and have water.

>Trippledubs

That confirms it, gotta bring my leftover jacky D and that no-brand whiskey from the store down the road.

Apart from that, I'm not even concerned about my perceived manliness. I'm the comedic relief of our group so if I tried to act manly it would be like Carrot Top.

And nobody wants to be Carrot Top.

Don't get wasted sip the bourbon and eat with it so you don't get drunk.

The real question is, how many people will be at the birthday. If it's just four people a bottle of wine is okay, but more than that you need to either bring more than one bottle, or bring hard stuff so everyone can have some.

I don't know how was your days yesterday, but just have fun and drink whatever my tip is to cut your carbs and fats(specially your carbs) a little bit on the days before the event around seven to three days, IF you are really worried about it.

It dyes your mouth red.

I'm bringing the wine more as a formality. The host is going to look for all kinds of snacks and beverages, probably all the excess shit he's got from new year's.

Yesterday was good, day before yesterday bad, see , still have some weird aftereffects.

unless you're a fellow frenchman / an italianbro, no.
Whiskey is the non-french man's drink.

polyphenols in wine have showed to be great antioxidants an to even lower LDL and fat in blood so yeah go for it. If not, whiskey

I'm Swiss, we have sufficiently large populations of french and italian native speakers that these languages are considered national languages.

red wine masterrace reporting in
1 750ml bottle will get me pretty good for a night. might need to top it off with a beer after the wine is gone

i drink it to get drunk, not for the culture. its more efficient than beer and not as hard as hard liquor, which tastes like shit. plus wine has some benefits, beer and hard liquor have none

Beer because beer tastes better for uncivilized folk like me

you can't drink wine if your not french? you're such a fag.

>vodka
>diluted ethanol
grow some balls and drink a real spirit like rum or whiskey

Thinking any beverage makes you look like a fag is faggy behavior.

Red wine is pretty good. Which kind do you prefer?

all of em i guess. cabernet merlot pinot noir, also had a blend last night that was p good. the 15-20$ per bottle is the sweet spot. i'd be good with any, but if I had to name one I'd ask for a Cab

It's bad for you.

Do it anyway.

yes it is, why would it be unacceptable ?

6-800