Have any of you anons found a way to stop feeling like total shit when you wake up out of bed...

Have any of you anons found a way to stop feeling like total shit when you wake up out of bed? Takes me a good few hours until I can function.

Hypericum perforatum

Good sleep, much sleep and caffeine.

afraid to search this

>Hypericum perforatum
holy shit it's a plant

>St. John's Wort

Is this a meme or does it actually work? And if it does work when's the best time to take it?

morning mile

As soon as you wakeup go for a jog, come home then shower and then have some breaky.

100% this will fix your lumpy morning.

when i wake up i feel like christian bale from batman begins when he gets up and does pushups :^)
feels great :D

not being sleep deprived helps :D

Find a good morning radio show.

I can hardly walk straight when I wake up how the fuck am I supposed to run?

I live a good life that i worked hard for, so no i dont feel like that when i wake up. Kill yourself you stupid fucking faggot loser.

It does work, it's basically SSRIs for non retards.

2 times a day, before meals

2 capsules in the morning before breakfast

2 capsules in the evening before or after dinner

Off yourself faggot

nah, worked too hard to do that, but keep crying and frog posting you fucking loser faggot, kys

>A 2008 Cochrane Collaboration meta-analysis concluded that "The available evidence suggests that the hypericum extracts tested in the included trials a) are superior to placebo in patients with major depression; b) are similarly effective as standard antidepressants; c) and have fewer side effects than standard antidepressants. The association of country of origin and precision with effects sizes complicates the interpretation."[111]

Worked to hard at what sucking cock every night? you literally sound like the biggest faggot to ever post on Veeky Forums, your life is a joke and you should feel bad

Alright, going to go out and get some. Any brand you'd recommend?

I just bought some off an online health shop.

Some are listed as "mild antidepressants", these are usually more expensive but also has a greater effect.

1-2 months of consistent use has benefited my life quite a lot

I'll just look for some 300mg ones and take them like said

So that'd put me at 1200mgs/day.

I get a Sip with 3-4 caffeine pills in the morning. My heart feels like a dnb show but it's the only way I can function like a normal person. Helps with cutting too.

Yeah that sounds fine, but you should always make sure that the capsules are standardized in terms of the amount of hypericin. Some brands don't list the amount of hypericin, but this is crucial information so go with the ones that actually lists this clearly.

The love of your life is getting fucked by some guy tonight and you're here on Veeky Forums. Good job.

>implying i still fall for the love meme

And I might add that getting proper sleep (at least 6 hours/night) and NOT masturbating every day helped as well.

Tell me your secrets, 28 year virgin here and I still fall for it.

Realize sex is just a chemical reaction
>le tip
Also go MGTOW.

>just a chemical reaction
That doesn't stop me from having it.

Take magnesium 5ml x 3 repeat morning noon night

Contemporary Western society truly is fucked up when something as pathetic as MGTOW gets popular.

When MGTOW gets popular, it's not MGTOW that's to blame.

You have to live with purpose. It is the only way to feel good when waking up because the status quo is that asleep is better than awake.

Or you could just have a >sip

Eat enough in the evening; don't go to bed hungry.

Bedroom should be dark and with a minimum of noise. Neighbor blaring a car stereo at 3am are shot with good reason

Do not lay in bed reading or playing games for hours

Melatonin. I couldn't get through 80+hr workweeks without it

Always have some kind of breakfast. Candied food is not breakfast. Also, things that require brainpower in the morning help. Fox news doesn't, am talk radio is already brain dead, NPR is godtier

As I said, Western culture has been in steady decline since 1900's

Does anyone else have problems eating when you wake up?

For me I have a problem where I feel sick if I try to eat anything for about an hour or even more when I wake.

keto worked for me

yeah I don't even eat anything, only make a shake with banana/avocado and milk.
when I was young I had no problem eating in the morning, don't know what happened.

the things I do (I dont know what helps and what doesn't):
drink water before bed
sleep 6-8 h depends on how much you need
after you wake up DRINK WATER even if you have force it down, trust me
also when its summer and the sun goes up at like 5 or 6 i always get ouf of bed much easier. so winter is always pretty shitty

I had that as a child, couldn't even down a glass of water without feeling sick.

Now I'm forcefeeding myself in the morning because I'll feel miserable on empty stomach.

Only as a kid and only with certain foods. Pop tarts or overly sweet things usually.

takes me a few hours to wake up as well user, it's a drag. highly recommend coffee, just don't put a lot sugar or milk in it or you'll add too many unnecessary calories.

Yes, I have this problem. It takes me about 2, even sometimes 3 hours to get over the hurdle of being able to eat food. How I combat it? Honestly, I start my day by smoking a bowl and it seems to relax my stomach so I'm able to eat without feeling sick after about 30 minutes of waking up

Yeah, can't do it. Takes me a good 3 - 5 hours before I can even withstand taking a single bite of food.

Coffee you dumb fuck.

>npr is godtier

Kill youself. it will make the world a better place.

End your own life.

Being hydrated helps. A big reason for the groggy head ache feeling is because you became dehydrated while you were sleeping.

>:^)
>:D
kys

regular daily food schedule and oatmeal for breakfast EVERYDAY

>liberal propaganda is godtier

>80+hr workweeks without it
>80+hr workweeks
>80+hr
The fuck sort of job do you have?