You okay, user? I warned you that lifting weights wouldn't help you in a fight

>You okay, user? I warned you that lifting weights wouldn't help you in a fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
deadspin.com/conor-mcgregor-is-exactly-the-rich-showy-asshole-you-th-1792457697
youtube.com/watch?v=cajJwrZD14A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This thread again

>why do weight classes exist
>what is mass×acceleration

Sure big muscles are not the only determining factor of a fight but they do have a place and are very useful. Also being big, you never really have to fight

Cutting weight ruins weight classes

>170lb champion weighs 205 lbs

>I showed you my dick, answer me

I know that McGregor, that's why I'm joining a Muay Thai club today. Wish me luck mate.

Good luck man! Martial arts is so much more fun than lifting (If its not a McDojo)

*teleports behind*

>"What did you just say manlet?"

I lost so much weight doing fagjitsu

I'm 200lbs, 6'3 320 bench 350 squat 300 deadlift 95ohp and could prolly break his faggot boy twink neck in two if I wanted to

>Everyone else in the 170 class also weighs around the same

This, all weigh ins should be on the day, 15 mins before the fight.

24hr weigh ins are basically as bad as sumo deadlifting in a powerlift meet.

>benching more than you deadlift
>squatting more than you deadlift
>sub 1pl8 OHP

>when e-statting goes wrong

>implying you can move this fast

Wonderboy is like 190 I believe and so is RDA who just moved up

It's comical how insecure you are to feel the need to prop yourself up enough to believe you'd have even a small chance against him. You would get embarrassed and without a referee to save your dumbass, he'd kill you in less than 1 minute.

weak

>that height/weight
>the absolute state of those lifts
>bragging about being this fat/weak on the internet

Imagine if he tried to arm bar Brian Shaw. Shaw would curl him, lift him over head and then slam him into the ground so hard he would shit out his organs.

You can't curl with your arm fully locked out.

mcgoobs really is a specimen

> mass×acceleration

these aren't matrices, user.

>TFW 5'11 and 165 lbs. and I do more than your OHP & deadlift e-stats for sets.

You think your slight weight and height advantage will let you beat up a world champion fighter but it somehow doesn't help you out lift an intermediate lifter that is several weight classes below you.
Holy fucking cringe.

Someone post that Mike Tyson web.m

manlets detected

>If
>If
>If

All I hear is if from you fookin' bums. If you had a gun you could kill me. Get yourself in the situation then talk about if, ya twerp.

Also Conrad doesn't do armbars. Standing up is his style and he is an excellent counter puncher

>5'11
embarrassing man, should not have mentioned that

except the assholes who want to fight you bc ou're big or worse,some sort of boxer/mma/anything. Ask Myke Tyson or Sugar Ray.also probably tons of mma guys go through this shit everyime they walk in a bar

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
Like a dad playing with his kid

This is my favorite arguement because of how retarded it is

You're basically saying it takes a genetic freak to handle a manlet who knows how to fight

I would avoid a fight with the craic. He's a fun guy.

That said I am bigger than him and if it came to a fight I would hope to fluke a win.

Only by autists on this board is average height for American man considered embarrassing.

He fights to get people on the ground. When I fight, I go full animal nigger mode because I'm protecting my very life.
Have fun being blind and a paraplegic just because you wanted to act manly.

*counter punches your senseless strike*

m-m-muh manelt meme

gochu fampai

>tfw 5'11

And I stopped caring about your opinion when you weren't tall enough to have one.

I don't strike, I grab and try to rip his head off in every direction possible.
You don't fight for fun, sport or money. You fight to send your opponent 6 feet under so you can continue living in peace.
No rules or referee, that bullshit doesn't suit a fight. You go full retard or you go to hospital.

>I showed you my dick answer me

das good shit satan

Would anyone else love to see him fight pudinowski

Ufc should ditch weight classes

>Ufc should ditch weight classes
>man let's die
>Ufc should create weight classes

Surely they could hold it in like somalia or something where there's no laws and fly people out
I'd pay good money to see no weight classes no gloves all attacks legal submission fights
No rounds either

Conor handled Chad he can handle you

>manlets die
Who's Saenchai?

I could still beat that midgets ass

>this must be bait
>pic related
Also when you go into full tard mode you'll probably lose even harder than if you didn't.

dude I'm a whole foot under you and I OHP, and DL way more than you kek

>implying I have sat a GoldGlove boxer on his ass sparring at the gym, I probably have a better standing up game than him and could strangle him in a grapple.

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. If it were true, fully extending your arm would be completely irreversible.

I love the internet; strangers who have not been in a fight trying to convince others that they have been in fights

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

whatever makes you feel better about yourself bud

connor also isnt hitting him in the face because they're messing around.

My local community center has capoeira classes, it'll probably be some mcdojo shit with all grandmas in the class, but should I do it anyways? Figure it would be ok for cardio and it's dirt cheap because it's a community center

I actually do boxing in a real gym with amateur fighters but I wouldn't mind something new

The dip-lefthook is the only way you should throw left hooks as an orthodox fighter. Completely underrated

daddy.....

waht you manlet?
my arm is firmly elbow deep in your asshole.

Capoeira is supposed to emulate a fighting style while dancing.

That's my favorite punch. It's sneaky and it works.

Look up the instructor and do research

Legit capoeira requires an absurd amount of strength, coordination, and flexibility. Definitely worth giving a shot.

all of those lifts are absolute garbage except your bench which is mediocre i hope this is b8

Does he get hit at :05? Hard to see even with it slowed down so much

conor is not that good, just edgar is terrible

Thats Eddie Alvarez

I think he does, which makes it even more impressive considering he just keeps on ducking all the following blows with ease

Holy shit this angle is hot as fug user.

No homo but daym.

Tfw no dee gf

What exercise is this?

Mewvment

Awoo!??

>deadspin.com/conor-mcgregor-is-exactly-the-rich-showy-asshole-you-th-1792457697

>“When you start blaming others for your situation, like I see all these people screaming at these politicians”—he was in New York to fight Alvarez, he says, right after the election. The streets were full of anti-Trump protesters. “And I was like, ‘It’s the wrong mind-set!’”

>So you’re saying it doesn’t matter if it’s Donald Trump or if it’s somebody else?

>“No! It doesn’t. People like to blame others. I think a person should just look at their own situation, look around them, find out what they wish to do, and seek and go and do that. And that’s it. I was in New York when all of that was going down, the protests in New York with the Trump thing. It’s like, ‘Trump, out!’

>Right. Donald Trump might not affect my life or your life much. But I think it might be very different for other people.

>“Yeah, but you think it’s actually him that’s gonna…? Everybody’s just pointing at him, and I don’t know. Rather than putting your energy into pointing the finger at somebody else, figure out what it is you need to do and do it, and do it right, and get it done, and get your situation right. And if a person does that, then their life will get better. Standing on a fucking picket…I don’t know.”

Sure

this picture just looks like POV of the person sucking his dick not someone who got knocked out

Cool will Conner ever become king of the patatos?

Reminder, if you're not on the McGregor train, you're either a nigger or a faggot.

Either way, you get gassed.

>*nutmegs you*
>You okay, user? I warned you that lifting weights wouldn't help you on the pitch.

lol mr. potato famine can't outpunch a gun
*teleports behind you*

>o-okay
>go back to slobbing on his knob

Holy shit it's like I'm watching an anime

this

Isn't his name Jose?

Kek

lol nate made this irish turd tap like a lil bitch.

judges win doesnt count so nate is 1-0 to this pussy bitch

Is he that stupid to tattoo his name on himself?
If he forgets who he is?

McMemer lost that fight.

BTFO

>bench 320
>ohp 95

You're fibbing

he won that fight, lost the first

is a meme ever since rickson started doing it
youtube.com/watch?v=cajJwrZD14A

>2 judges thought Conor won
>1 thought they tied
>0 thought Nate won

>mcgregor is 5'9"
>i am also 5'9"
does this mean i'm gonna make it bros???

they'll be a third fight - with or without WME

Conor weights about 170 lbs when he's not cutting weight. You're not the bloody mountain.

Whatever advantage you think you have against him is completely negligible.

Conor would take your bloody head off

But I only play Rugby.

This.

Skelton Bjornsson on the left had 40lbs and half a foot on you.

That was crazy, how is that a meme

Do you have long lanky arms?

goober: 74in reach @ 5'9
me: 76in reach @ 5'9

Shit nigga. Yes