Is it possible for a woman to be muscular and Thicc at the same time without being shredded? Any examples?

Is it possible for a woman to be muscular and Thicc at the same time without being shredded? Any examples?

about as close as you'll get natty.

Bingo.

I want to go there

oh hey m8 we met in the skinnyfat thread.

no abs.

>without being shredded?
read bro.

Zetta looking ass

I remember the times when I saw these posts and thought "fuck her arms are bigger than mine". Not anymore.

Hello, fellow Moosebro.

That Stephania chick

without plastic, no

Wanna jack off to her together? No gay shit.

Important questions bros
1. Where do we find a grill like moose?
2. How do we get her?

I feel like having a grill like this will lead to unending happiness

>decide to go on tinder
>fucking basic bitches everywhere

how do you fuckers deal with this?

>Where do we find a grill like moose?
Man, if I knew that... Moose lives in England, though. She has a qt British accent.

> How do we get her?
According to her own words, she's into big, muscular guys. Sense of humor is also important and she's clearly into vidya and comics.

haha enjoy your gut and facial fat you fucking faggot loser.

stop expecting to find your ideal girl on tinder and fuck whatever basic bitch comes along

>, she's into big, muscular guys
Isnt her Bf completly DYEL?

I dont trust girls who say they like muscular guys because they usually got the skinniest motherfuckers as bfs

>British accent.

Yeah well, personality is obviously more important than looks. And it's usually the opposite, girls pretend they don't like muscular guys so they don't seem shallow. There's no reason for Moose to say she likes big guys if she doesn't.

What? She has one.

Cant be assed to fuck basic bitches.
High expectations are king.

Then why wouldn't she date a big guy? Your logic is retarded. A girl like Moose would have no problem getting any kind of big guy lmao. It's not like women have to put in any effort.
Clearly she doesn't just like big guys.

I guess you missed
>personality is obviously more important than looks

This goes double for girls.

I'm guessing you missed
>she's dating a dyel
>being big doesnt define personality
>if she was only attracted to big buys she wouldnt pay any mind to a small DYEL

lmao stop trying

>And it's usually the opposite,
What?
ive never seen this in action

Girl at my work says she likes big dudes but every bf she has had was a skinny guy
She even rejected a date with a bigger guy to go back to her skinny bf

Dont judge a girl by what she says, judge her by what she does. Thats where the facts are

and yes, personality is important but like the guy above pointed out, a girl like her has no problems in dating and there are millions of guys looking for a girl.
Odds are in her favor to find one with a personality and muscles, not like these are rare traits

Are you fucking retarded? Do you understand what "personality is more important than looks" means?

She's dating the guy despite his dyel physique.

>implying mind and body are not related

fuck off faggot

Except girls don't approach, they wait to get approached. The reason your co-worker is dating a dyel is because she likes him for more than his looks. And of course she got back together with a guy she already knew and had feelings for instead of starting something new with a stranger.

I like Veeky Forums girls the most, but I would date a skinnyfat girl if her face and personality were to my liking.

>trips of truth

Great argument, retard. Mind and body are most certainly not connected. The stereotype of the dumb meathead exists for a reason.

>She's dating the guy despite his dyel physique.
This would only make sense if she had no other options
Girls are never in a position where there are no options
Ergo, she doesnt really like big guys

Its like a guy saying he likes fat bitches and then only dating fit model type girls

Anowa Adjah is a great example.

Makes my dick hard as fuck.

Lolmayooooo

People who leave their bodies in a sorry ass state have a shit mindset.

prove me wrong faggot

amy hay

So you dont think moose would get approached?

Im really trying to follow the logic here mate
She could just put herself in a social position and find (i bet) a few hundred guys willing to date her
Odds are one of em got personality and muscles, hell she would prolly find a rich one as well given how she looks

if the odds are in your favor and you have the power, you dont sell yourself short

You're an idiot and you have no experience with women. They NEVER go out looking for men, unless they're ugly or fat. Attractive girls wait for the men to come to them.

And more importantly, they care for personality more than looks. If it was a one-night stand you'd have a point, but it's a relationship and finding someone you can talk to and have fun with outside the sack is far more important than their body.

>that JT Dogzone shirt
JUST FUCK MY HEART RIGHT UP SENPAI

Yeah, you're right. All those rich businessmen, actors and musicians that fuck 10/10 models have sixpacks. Wait...

She got approached by that guy at the right time and they clicked. She's not gonna just dump him for some random meathead unless she's a mega-slut.

>Attractive girls wait for the men to come to them.
Well this was exactly my point, she has tons of options and would probably have a filled up mailbox if she joined a dating site.
She doesnt need to go out looking, she can just get approached with no effort.

You argue that personality is more important and im not saying its not, however if you have the option of getting both personality AND muscles why wouldnt you?

There is zero reason for her to settle for a guy who only has personality when she could have had much more if she waited
Look at her, she is both young and cute so her market value is off the chart.
Why did she settle?

Look, just consider the possibility that she is a liar and girls do lie alot

>And more importantly, they care for personality more than looks

Yes, that's why all the deformed men and average guys without a shit load of money are dating 8/10s and models. Amirite?

Lmao faggot autist

You're making this so much more complicated than it is. I'll try to break it down.
1. Moose is single.
2. Dyel guy takes advantage of the situations and approaches her.
3. They click.
4.Start dating.
5.Emotional bond develops.

From this point forward she wouldn't dump him for some other guy, even if he was jacked with 4 PhDs, because she has feelings for her bf.

>consider the possibility that she is a liar and girls do lie alot
Consider the possibility that she has absolutely nothing to gain with that lie, especially on fucking Tumblr.

>ll those rich businessmen, actors and musicians

>implying they have good minds

fuck off faggot

I know plenty of average guys dating hot girls. Using your looks as an excuse is /r9k/-tier. Also, Moose's bf is good-looking, just not big.

>people who are successful and ensured comfy lives for themselves and their loved ones don't have good minds
>but random gym rats with mediocre lifts do

toppest kek, breh

>moose is dating a dyel manlet who is only like 7cm taller than her

Why even lift?

>You're making this so much more complicated than it is
Obviously i cant prove it but ive had many girls say they like muscular guys only to reject them in favor of DYELs and its not complicated
Girls lie, its simple

In my experience with girls and how extremly thorugh they are when they pick a bf i find it unlikely she would let something slip

I dont get girls no, i wont lie and i dont think any guy really does but they seem to not know what they want because they say one thing and do the complete opposite

its like me saying i want a pizza and then order a burger, its fine but why say i want a pizza in the first place?
nothing is gained

>lifting for girls

Lift for yourself, mate.

>Moose's bf is good-looking

>looks don't matter

Kys lmao

>>but random gym rats with mediocre lifts do

I never said that faggot

Go play another game if you cant win this one

Look. Personality > face > body.

Think of it this way, we all love big tits, but would you choose a girl with big tits, a mediocre face, and a shit personality over a qt with a fun personality and small tits? No, of course not.

This is what a lot of young guys on Veeky Forums don't understand. A good body is only a bonus, it's not the deal-breaker. You should NEVER lift for girls, work on your social skills and improve your life if all you're interested is getting girls.

You're the only who said mind and body are connected, faggot.

they are

being too unhealthy leads to shit like depression and anxiety

>we all love big tits
Actually i dont and sure i believe you that personality > looks but these arent exlusive

I prefer a big nice ass to big tits but its not like she automatically becomes flat chested if she has a big ass
If i had girls running after me (like most girls do) id pick one with the best of all my needs

I am older and i know personality is important, im not disagreeing with you but its confusing to say "I like X" when you can have X but you dont choose X

Also "personality" is very broad of a term just FYI

>looks are less important than personality

>states that the flat tit girl in this situation is a QT which implies she has an attractive face

Are you fucking retarded?

I truly enjoy the recent increase in Moosethreads.

>its confusing to say "I like X" when you can have X but you dont choose X"

Why is it so hard to understand a normal girl wouldn't just dump her bf to look for a more physically attractive guy? This is not how realtionships work no matter what /r9k/ says.

Yeah, I sound retarded if you purposefully omit most of what I wrote.

>Veeky Forums
>healthy

Lmao.

>implying

Yeah, but what about that feel when no Moose gf?

Stay strong, brother. One day...

>Why is it so hard to understand a normal girl wouldn't just dump her bf to look for a more physically attractive guy?
Youre the one saying she should dump him, im not saying that at all mate
I am saying that if she really did like big muscles she wouldnt have settled because she doesnt have to, she has the market power on her side.
You said this yourself, girls get approached so why did she choose to get out of being single with a guy who is less than she wanted when she doesnt have to?

I know how relationships work and sunk costs but this doesnt change the fact that she did something contradictory

got some extra rotational motion going in her hip, could probably lift more with a better motion?

There are two kinds of people on Veeky Forums

Type 1:
Is a mega autist who has a waifu(s) and posts her/them every day.

Type 2:

Is an autist without a waifu.

Be type 2.

god damn
best moose pic ever

>I prefer a big nice ass to big tits

like a man said once, tits are ass without the door to forbidden place, and ass are tits without the holy peaks called nipples, choices may vary, but standards shall bot, fucking work out every day, and go for the fit grill.

The problem is you think she's settling.

Another thing to consider is that she used to be fat. I wouldn't be surpirsed if she has an inferiority complex.

uhh...
She claims to like bigger guys but she has a skinny bf, she could have stayed single and found one pretty quickly
Thats the definition of settling, she can have more but she chose less

Its a stupid thing to argue over really but come on mate
Given how often there are threads on here you really believe she would have any problems in dating?
you dont think she gets approached even though she has a bf?

girls are notorious for saying they want something then choosing out of it and there are many explanations for it

She is really fucking cute and i think you agree with me when i say youd be very happy with a girl like that so lets just agree on that

I don't want to waste any more time on this pointless argument, so okay. Lets just agree she's a qt.

muscle thicc is nice

no

Where's the muscle?

>using two benches to do a stupid fucking exercise

REEEEE women and men should have two different gyms.

Fuck off, mate. I like looking at sweaty Veeky Forums girls in tight clothes doing squats and lunges.

Where??? All I see is good fat distribution.

Nah MissMiaFit is pretty muscular, used to be fat and had poverty distribution as well

> used to be fat

She still is.

>Where??? All I see is good fat distribution.

It feels bad knowing that Im doing well in all aspects of my life (money, career, fitness, family/friends) but Ill most likely never get a qt gf like moosey to genuinely love me.

Its the only aspect of my life that I cant better myself with my own two hands. Smashing 6/10s and finding a 7-8/10 gfs is not enough and I refuse to settle. I plan on dying alone srs.

Literally
London
o
n
d
o
n

Don't think so

Steven Hawking is the smartest man currently alive, but he arguably has the worst body around.

get fukt m8

She used to be fat. Maybe that's the key. Find a nerdy fat girl with a cute face and introduce her to lifting.

Angel investment lul

probably suicidal

Not everyone is a pussy like you, user. He would've done it already.

can't
no arms

Dude has people to move his arms for him. What the fuck do you think he is, poor? Like you?

most thicc girls work out
without this they would be just skinny fats

lol

Best

He had a wife and then was hospitalized and bedridden from his disease. He cucked his wife, fucked the nurse, and now has a qt nurse to fuck and move his arms. You dont need a body when you transcend humanity.

That's my point. Steven Hawking has no body but he's unstoppable. Imagine if he had both.