That one faggot who takes the stairs just to prove falsely in his own head he's physically superior to everyone else...

>that one faggot who takes the stairs just to prove falsely in his own head he's physically superior to everyone else simply for not taking the escalators, especially at airports when he is carrying luggage to prove his weak upper body strength

Stairs get you to the top twice as fast. I'm an impatient man

what's the matter, fatty, lose your breath?

haha enjoy your gut and facial fat you fucking faggot loser.

The only people who do that are depressed ones, or there not right in the head.

Why would you choose to walk up the stairs when there is an escalator right there. The fag probably thinks "Wow im going to show all deez guys that im strong"

Yeah it's literally what they think. They're not impressing anybody

>tfw the escalators in the st petersburg subway literally take 3 minutes to deliver you to street level

haha enjoy facial fat and gut you fucking faggot loser

Maybe I don't want to get sucked into the meat grinder when the escalator collapses

Youre literal autists, literally.

I run up the stairs because.

1. Its cool to travel fast when others are slow.

2. Exercise

3. To shove it in fat fucks like op face that your legs are piss.

4. Cause im a not a fat fuk

there's nothing wrong with establishing habits of physical activity that will follow you for the rest of your life

>class is on the fifth floor
>rode the elevator every day for 4 years
>not today
>decide to take the stairs
>end up a sweaty panting mess at the top
>have to sit in class covered in sweat and out of breath
yeah.... nah

I'm starting to run now, but I need to be able to hop in the shower afterwards or I'll die. Also, asthma makes cardio a huge bitch, my lungs will fill with mucus before I hit a block and I'll be choking and wheezing for the rest of the run (now walk)

>being this insecure
ishygddt

>fifth floor
>end up a sweaty panting mess at the top

wow man, you really are weak

>>end up a sweaty panting mess at the top
>>fifth floor
dude get your shit together

What is the point of this thread exactly?

I'm fucking trying

To make autists mad. This board comprises of mostly autists and walking up stairs when there is an escalator there is an austistic thing to do. So the op created this is trigger autists into replying and justifying their autistic behavior

It's not autistic. Part of being fit is being as active as possible. I walk quick and I always run up stairs instead of taking an escalator. Only fat gimps and old people use escalators

>claims to be fit
>cant even take the stairs
oh wait it's a shitposting thread

>tfw walk up escalators masterrace

>asthma makes cardio a huge bitch, my lungs will fill with mucus
I thought asthma constricted your bronchioles.

lmao pretty good bait. i do this, but only because i usually feel antsy after sitting in a confined space for 3+ hours.

In general, it just makes it harder for your lungs to absorb oxygen but that can cause your body to produce more phlegm that's high in white blood cells and sticky as shit. It's hard to cough it up because of how well it sticks to the sides of the lungs and throat combined with the reduced lung capability and shortness of breath.

I don't have any symptoms unless I smoke weed or exercise, but both of them (weed less than exercise) cause me to have trouble breathing and make me wheeze for a few minutes after. My symptoms usually clear up in about 15 minutes or if I take a puff off an inhaler, but I don't want to be running around with an inhaler all the time because it's annoying to get a refill since doctors don't believe me. I'm totally asymptomatic until I start to get my breathing and heartrate up.

This, we SPEED now

That sounds like a pain in the arse senpai. Although I am curious, do you still smoke weed? I would've thought that being unable to breathe properly on top of all the other negative consequences would make it not worth the hassle.

>Maybe they just got off of an eight-hour flight and want to stretch their legs...

Seriously tho, OP is a autitwat.

>"people" who get on the escalator and just stand there

I quit smoking last week because I'm applying to grad schools and if I don't get in I'll need to pass a drug test, but before that I was vaping every day.

It bothered my lungs less than smoking and eliminated the wheeze, but I still cough more than anyone else I've seen when I do. Still, weed was and is one of my favorite things, so I was willing to spend a good chunk of change on a nice dry herb vape and overcome most of the problems I had.

One of my goals at the moment is to do a similar thing for exercise and overcome this bullshit.

>I can't breathe properly and I can't exercise
>I still make my lungs worse though because I like instant gratification
Not gonna lie mate, that sounds like a pretty feeble attitude to have regarding your long-term health.
Why are you here by the way?

>work in a prominent city with a metro known for long ass escalators
>9/10 people stay to the right

at least they do something right in washington dc

it saddens me that there are so many people like you out there twisted in the head.

I can't do cardio, I can exercise and I can weightlift.

This is not /cardio/

In the one week since I've stopped vaping I have noticed no significant change to my lung function, and when I was still doing it the problems would go away quickly.