Will this ever be topped?

Will this ever be topped?

only if you've got enough money to make it worth his while

Gross. Bodybuilding post the 1970s was a mistake.

haha enjoy your gut and facial fat you fucking faggot loser.

>implying Cutler doesn't look like a freak and comes even close to Zane's aesthetics

I guarantee you all lift for girls thus making your opinion trash.

I don't even like modern BB but I literally saved this pic to my phone the first time I saw it because I was so in awe of the level of symmetry, size, and definition present. Those legs are amazing.

he looks like a natty baby in comparison

Zane is the god of aesthetics, but he would literally disappear if he stood behind Cutler.

Two different categories of physique

I don't. He still looks like shit. Modern bbing is a joke.

i see no gut you dumbass fuckface

>tfw the 70s goat looks small compared to the generic instagram fake natty fitness model nowadays

what happened lads

Zane has a naturally pretty small build
He played a relatively small hand extremely well is all.
The great insertions helped though.

Maybe you would appreciate it if you lifted

Just about every middle school runner or track and field participant looks better than that disgusting, mentally ill mutant who will surely die of a heart attack.

I could grab a steak from one of the fat permanently bulking retards who define this board and throw it at that guy's head and he'd never be able to touch me (speaking of which, I bet he can't even wipe his own ass) or do anything about it since he'd gas after sprinting for 5 seconds.

Pure mental illness.

I've been lifting for 9 years, son. Jay Ctuler is a manlet fridge compared to Arnold.

Geez he looks like a DBZ villain or some other anime I swear to god I don't watch pls believe

>that fuck my shit up haircut tho

It's [no spoilers]impossible[on/fit/]

Yeah, by pretty much everyone before and after him. Dexter always looked better. Phil is obviously a lot less blocky as well. Ronnie smoked him for years and only lost because he got injured (but still managed to win more titles and compete for way longer than Jay while lifting much heavier weights that made Jay look like a bitch in comparison). Obviously Dorian Yates will never be topped as far as conditioning goes. If Dorian hadn't been injured, he would have kept growing to a contest weight of 285+, meaning he'd be beating Jay on size too. And those are just the recent guys. Obviously the guys before that were way smaller but they looked amazing. Jay is a refrigerator with arms.

My sides!

Probably not. Jay looked fucking insane then. Those lats are fucking insane.

where did it all go so wrong?

best pic in the history of bb

srs

6'1" 260 lbs