youtube.com/watch?v=SJurBNcTlTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>falling for the tinder meme

lmaorolfing @ur life rn t b h f a m a l a m

tell them that you are Veeky Forums and autistic, women love honesty

Hey wanna fuck?

works 100 percent of the time almost every time

'Eyyy wagwan piff ting give me your bbm pin init'

Protip: Never use punctuation when texting, it makes you sound insincere.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJurBNcTlTY

What do these words mean?

THE M A D M A N
H
E

M
A
D
M
A
N

kek I like how you tried this out on the worst looking one

It's warming up, you don't go straight for the 1RM

send dickpics u like bb?

What are you a fag?

Find the hottest slut and hit her up with a "I'll take you for a ride on the Quad Cycle" with a picture of your legs and your boner under some tight briefs

Well, that can only get exciting!

Ok

wat

post profile user? curious how you look

I need the responses!

>tfw fit and national social

really nice

I have zero game. TInder sucks for autists likeme.

bitch I can't even get matches

So does life, get used to it

Break is over, will respond if anyone replies.

Im indian
Only matching with other desis and white girls
My bio is just my height lol

And when you do get matches, they don't reply. Sometimes it's better to have hope for somethign than to have the reality of it suck.

Believe me, I have.

those heels better be on the fucking sand pajeet

post responses pls

>Im indian
>Only matching with other desis
Tfw even an Indian matches with more white girls than you. Fuck man why live.

>Sometimes it's better to have hope for somethign than to have the reality of it suck.

you sound like a gigantic insecure faggot and you're seriously wondering why you don't get pussy.

>My bio is just my height
Why would it need to be anything other that?

Dark, dark chavery Harry.

What the fuck do you guys look like?

Look in the mirror

>tfw 5'7

One of us one of us

Has to be a catfish or someone deranged.

When they like your looks, you can write any fuck you want to.

Is that the best come back you could come up with?
No wonder youre not getting laid

are you that dude who lost his aesthetics?

well good for you user would lift with/10

location?

Why are you matching wth so many ethnics. Are you black/ Paki?

meanwhile all i see is normie-stacies, tumblr girls or aesthetically awful people on tinder
THIS IS NOT FAIR

Ok.

does anyone on Veeky Forums have any pro-tips for tinder? I've re downloaded the fucking app like 5 times and have no success on it.

I barely match with anyone and when I do I have no idea how to carry a conversation

help pls

Holy fuck.

Yeah, I've never matched with anyone who wasn't a bot.

No matter how much I lift, I'll never stop being ugly.

this one always makes me laugh

Fucking this
I got the height and I am at least slightly bear mode, but my fucking face kills it
That and I am a complete autist around girls

Holland is full with tindersluts

I use the line "may I come over".

If I don't get unmatched, then it means there is a chance I will smash.

Girls like directness on this app, but you have to get past a few lines of shittesting.

Belgium mate

Where did it all go wrong?

Is there even a point in getting Tinder if you're not handsome?

That girl has no game at all.

This is what you gotta say bro
"Your not very attractive but I can make you feel like you are for one night"

same

dont know, i thought its only viable for handsome people but then saw a lot of average guy getting at least dates.

feel like its more about selling yourself and not appearing to be desperate

I ask myself that question every day
I almost got with a 4/10 azn chick off of it but I was too autistic for even that, we ended up watching netflix like 4 times with her waiting for me to make a move and me doing nothing
Even if you are not attractive you can not be an autist and probably have success
If you are blessed with bad looks and awkwardness then you won't have a good time

Which province?

"I'll buy you pizza and make you cum"

>Ask them out for drinks/whatever after 3-4 messages
>be funny

>not 21
>not funny
I'll give it a week before I uninstall it again

Girls get bombarded with "hey, what's up" all the time and ignore it yet paradoxically they can't think of anything more interesting to say as they've never had to work for male attention.

Should've had a more interesting question to respond with user

You and TSH (in pic) can fuck my girlfriend.

When your dad decided it would be more fun without a rubber.

step one: lower your standards. men always think they are two points higher than they are.

if you can't do casual banter via text, what hope do you have for an in person date?

I fucking hate women so god damn much. Living life on easy mode.

You'll have to show her.

You don't have to actually BE funny, just find funny things online to say to her.

Avoid chat up lines, you've already done the hard work by matching, just compliment her and make her laugh.

>Girls get bombarded with "hey, what's up" all the time
is it really that bad?

I made a profile on a dating site recently just to check and see if there were any girls on it and aparently there are maybe 10-12 guys online and 40-50 girls at any given point during the day where i live
Point is this seems good but the site tracks how many matches they have had and many of the girls have had 30k matches (i shit you not)

Am i wrong or is this a bad sign?

I've gotten laid twice off of it and gotten two relationships using it in the last two years. Currently dating sports chick at University and getting to know a bunch of the sports chicks at parties. Consider myself an 7 or 8/10 with Dunning–Kruger effect taken into account and have Ottermode/Ripped physique.

All I do is spam gifs and usually convos flow pretty easily from there. If I don't know what to say or if the conversation is going well (reaching climax), I immediately ask the girl's opinion on coffee, and (who cares if she says no) suggest a coffee date THEN AND THERE.

Don't swipe right like crazy, only on girls you're actually interested in. Also get a gay friend to help with Tinder pics, that's what I did for a few of mine. Dog pics help too (don't have to be yours even though I do own).

> he'd rather be a bitch

fuck that's depressing to think about
I guess I can lower my standards, feels like I swipe right on 90% of girls already
By chat up lines do you mean pick up lines? I've heard using funny ones can actually work tho

Getting girls is actually really easy; I'm a 6-7/10, 5'9" and really bad at one-to-one conversations (much better in a group setting) and I've had loads of tinder dates and hook-ups. Just experiment and develop a script.

Be confident, the good thing about tinder is that you can spend hours thinking of the right reply

Me too user...me too

m8 i'm ugly too but i matches with loads of cuties

i never really write em though, fuck do i know when their bios are empty

(not american, tinder is not a hookup app, just a dating app everywhere else)

Why don't you just suck off your gay friend? Seems like less work

some girls just have second thoughts about tinder or they only use it for short periods of time. Considering she messaged you first you probably didn't do anything wrong

What say

Think I'm close to fucking her

One month on Tinder, over 500 matches and about 20ish dates. I started SS 3 months ago and bench press barely 60kg. How does it make you feel guys?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP* Oops sorry about that I guess I must've have beans for dinner again hehe. So how about we go bowling sometime?

It's much harder to get attractive girls on tinder/online than it is on real life. Girls can be far more selective that they would normally be. Due to the extremely high throughput a 6/10 girl could only swipe right on 10/10 men and still get a few matches here and there so why would she waste her time swiping right on fellow 6/10 men?

I will just write a bot for lovoo that visits all profiles in 100 km area -> they visit back, some like me, I read the user ID out of the html source and like them back -> win.
Not ready for smth right now though

>How does it make you feel guys?
Like i want to know how you managed it
proof+facepic or stfu

"I invite you to come to swim with me in my bathtub."

Just another case of proving lifting does not cure autism, and height doesn't make up for it
t. 6'3" 1195 lb total virgin

seems like good advice, I got a bi friend tho that is a greasy motherfucker, no gay one
what do?

How old are you?

If it's a pick-up line that isn't overtly sexual it might work but again girls get bombarded with so many OHSOFUNNY pick-up lines and "hey, what's up?" that they have no impact and they just filter them out, say something that's both funny and complimentary

Thats the crux of the issue
IRL i rarely (if ever) meet girls who are single, i mean i maybe find 2-3 per year so online does seem better but yeah its the issue that girls who go online are the ones who are super selective IRL and this compounds online

how to fix it?

stop taking life so seriously and just hang-out with girls
be fit and eventually youll fuck sum

"On a scale of 1-to-America how free are you?"

Already doing that, ive had relationships before but now im getting 28 and things are looking very, very bad
Seriously, id love a new relationship but i never find any single girls and online just seems like its impossible

Like when i see a girl online who has been a member of a dating site for over 6 months i wonder what the fuck is wrong with her...she must have had millions of messages during this period

easier said than done as I am not very clever, i'll probably just google some cheesy pick up lines or some shit
And if any anons wanna drop some here that'd be appreciated
inb4 "are you an archaeologist"
already used it to no avail

Lower your standards online or become more outgoing IRL, go to new places and events (even if you have to go alone) and meet people.

Think of better things to say online, what can anyone really reply with when a complete stranger says "hey, what's up?" other than "not much, you?" The conversation can't go anywhere from there without changing the topic entirely

Also ASK THEM OUT, I've been out with so many girls from tinder who say that it's their first tinder date (they may have been lying but I doubt it), all I did was ask them out early in the conversation and they were all very eager. Don't let the conversation drag on too long