What is the most aesthetic program I can possibly do?

If my only goal is aesthetics, what type of program should I be on?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/content/what-is-the-best-5-day-workout-split.html
outalpha.com/how-to-look-like-zyzz-without-drugs-acquire-aesthetics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bump

Jeff sieds workout program

been running PPL, saw more aesthetic results than when i was doing x3 fullbody

also interested if there is a more aesthetic focused routine other than PPL

SS

in case anyone is new
SS is not a program designed for aesthetics

fuck off with your meme answers
surprised you didnt post
>SS + GOMAD

I imagine any split with focus on hypertrophy and a low body fat % would do the trick. PHAT/PPL maybe.

Is pic-related natty?

No, that's Christian Bale, sent from God to check the holy digits of this site.

A 5 day split is the gold standard of bro splits.

bodybuilding.com/content/what-is-the-best-5-day-workout-split.html

too lazy to cite the appropriate sources but a bro split has been debunked as an effective means of putting on mass

eric helms speaks about how training frequency of x2 or x3 per week is most optimal for hypertrophy

any split that has you only doing chest once a week will be less ideal than something like PPL or PHUL

What about Greyskull LP?

>in case anyone is new

wew lad yikes

Juliana Montoya

PPLxPPLx... repeat ad infinum

/thread

To become a Chad you must follow the 5 Cs.

Calisthenics
Cardio
Calorie counting(if too skinny eat more calories, if to fat eat fewer calories)
Curl bro routine(bench, overhead press, bent barbell row, thousand different curls etc etc)
Chill(stress makes you fat, weak, and limp dicked bruh)

>5 Cs
Nice name

Oh for fuck sakes... ok, I'm assuming your new to Veeky Forums. Listen to this and get it through your head - there is NO special program that gives you aesthetics LOL. As a natty your muscle mass comes from two variables - your strength level and your genetics.

Aesthetics come from being low bodyfat while keeping muscle mass. the stronger you are, the bigger you are. If you're not benching at least 250, Overhead pressing 150, squatting 335, and deadlifting 405+, and repping out at least 2 plates on weighted Chin ups, don't even bother.

Also throw in power shrugs, barbell rows, T-bar rows, lateral raises and face pulls.

Not the nice answer you were hoping for right? Well that's what it is. As a natty the ONLY way of getting bigger is getting stronger.

"Hey user, I am feeling pretty gassy tonight. Come on over with your mouth and start licking my asshole."

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... oooh baby, yeah. Just like that and..."

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllll*

"Oh my stomach, user open your mouth."

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

"mmmmmmmm" *eyes roll back in ecstasy* "You're such a great man, user. Doing this all for me..."

"Uh oh, here comes another barrage. OPEN UP, QUICK!!!"

*BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOP*
*MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP*
*BLOOP BLOOP*

"UGH, The finally user, just for my luh... love"

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP*

Taking the females down from their pedastal. Knowing that all the hot females can rip cheek flappers that could slap your face, what is your reason for working out now?

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

it hasn't been debunked, we just know there are more efficient ways

in the end if you enjoy training bro split style (volumefuck a muscle group once a week) more than you do doing some higher frequency stuff, and are more consistent in following your routine, you will get better results that way

any routine with high volume for the muscle groups traditionally considered aesthetic

i.e not 3x5 squats 3x a week that leave you with little energy for anything else

> X3 full body

Well you were a fucking retard seen as thats a piss poor way of working out

Wtf i thought he was massive in this film

> strength = hypertrophy

Want to know how i know you've been lifting for less than 2 years?

well technically i was working out every other day
so M,W,F,Su,Tu,Th,Sa

nonetheless, still saw better results when i started PPL

Well dont make me feel bad by giving a polite response.

fuck (You)
better?
haha its all good man
if i could turn the hands of time back i would have jumped on PPL from the get go

> ULxPPLx
Without a doubt best routine I've been on (lifting 4 years from skele). First two days is heavy 3x5s and 3x8s for compounds and isolations. The latter three days are heavy 4x8 compounds with 3x12 for isolations. Cardio on days 3 and 6 of the week, 7th day is for recovery and meal prep.

Can post my autistic routine if you want, but I vary exercises pretty often.

>Can post my autistic routine if you want
plz do

I have a torn iliopsoas muscle that prevents me from doing squats and conventional deads (anything needing stability 'in the hole') , but you could easily sub them in. This was my template at the beginning, the exercises change depending on what I'm feeling and how busy the gym is but the idea is there.

ULxPPLx
AOCAOCx

UPPER POWER/ABS
Barbell Bench Press 3x5
DB Overhead Press 3x8
DB Incline Bench 3x8
Barbell Row 3x5
Wide Grip Pullup 3xF
Barbell Shrug 3x8
EZ Bar Curl 3x8
Skull Crushers 3x8
Hanging Leg Raise 3x12
Weighted Crunch 3x12
LOWER POWER/OBLIQUES

Leg Press 3x5
Stiff Legged Deadlift 3x5
Hamstring Curl 4x8
Quad Extension 4x8
Calf Raisers 4x8

DB Side Bend 3x12
Wood Chopper 3x12

X - CARDIO
40-60 minutes treadmill, resistance biking, stair stepper

PUSH/ABS
DB Bench Press 4x8
Incline DB Bench Press 4x8
Cable Crossover 3x10
DB Pullover 3x10
Overhead Press 4x8
Upright DB Row 4x8
Front Raise 2x10
Lateral Raise 2x10
Tricep Cable Pushdown 3x10

Hanging Leg Raise 3x12
Weighted Crunch 3x12

PULL/OBLIQUES
Wide Grip Pullups 3xF
T-Bar Row 4x8
Lat Pulldown 4x8
Shrugs 4x8
Lu Raises 3x10
Face Pull 3x10
Hammer Curl 3x10
Concentration Curl 3x10
Reverse Grip Curls 3x10
Forearm Curls 3x10

DB Side Bend 3x12
Wood Chopper 3x12

LEGS/CARDIO
30 minutes running, biking, etc
Leg Press 4x12
SLDL 4x12
Quad Extension 4x12
Hamstring Curl 4x12
Seated Calf Raise 4x12
Standing Calf Raise 4x12

Also, copying and pasting from shit phone app so sorry if the format is hard to read.

How'd you tear it?

Playing soccer (longtime player) without warming up my body. Wasn't even like full game, just dicking around before I reffed and I had a searing pain in my hip.

If you got money to blow, then get the Athlean x inferno max size program, its not just aesthetics but you'll get a lot stronger on your lifts, if you don't got the money run the good Ol PPL

Not all splits are "bro splits". I hate this fucking term, you people meme shit into meaninglessness.

As a natty it does yes. Good luck attaining hypertrophy with a 150lbs bench

do a mwf full body routine until your noob gains burn out then switch to a PPL or something.

seems like a good routine. 5 days is perfect for me. Gonna take it on board.

except to the layman split = brosplit
dont know why you crying over what is basically an issue of terminology

>BRRRRAP!

outalpha.com/how-to-look-like-zyzz-without-drugs-acquire-aesthetics/

huehuehue

I knew he was weak shit but I never realised just how weak he actually was, those videos are embarrassing

Surprisingly accurate article too

Brosplit if you roid, ppl/phat/Oly lifts if you natty. Do hiit and sprints as well.

The character in the book was juicing fwiw

>seen as

retard

He is a living meme. From how he looks to the advice he often gives to calling himself a strength and conditioning coach fifteen times per sentence when all he does is spout “you need to lift x lbs x times to exactly look like x” to the fact each of his programs is literally the same one with two exercises changed. But I agree, when I only read his stuff I was not prepared for the vids when I saw some of them. What a twat.

This.

I do PPLPPxx every week (sometimes I run and do calf raises on weekends) and that's it. It's being great.

What was the post you responded to?

its just some overly enthusiastic dumb fuck trying to force his shit brap meme