Fucking Christ. So this is what lifting natty gets you? Fuck this I'm hopping on the juice

Fucking Christ. So this is what lifting natty gets you? Fuck this I'm hopping on the juice.

Yes, that is what natty lifting looks like.

I swear, every day that passes this board gets more body dysmorphia. He looks muscular and aesthetic. Fuck off.

>He looks muscular and aesthetic.

Are you mentally challenged? Post your body and let's see. He does look muscular and he does look aesthetic. He's just not on roids so he's not either huge nor photoshop-tier aesthetic.

This and that shirt isnt doing his arms any favors

>He looks muscular and aesthetic.

He does to anyone who dosen't live in the Veeky Forums echo chamber
Once you go past this mode you're lifting for the approval of other people who're into strength/bb

He hasn't worked out for a while because he went to the Arnold Expo.

Go roid then, it's for faggots with body dysmorphia like you guys.

yeah but where are his traps?

He's

>natty
>without a pump
>wearing an unflattering shirt

Fuck off.

he's a midget

Good luck and I hope you won't feel small when you're roided up (yes, that can't happen, of course not)

I'd kill to look like that. I really don't see the problem.

Unlike you I've been training for more then a year. Once you hit year two you'll realize how small Scott actually looks even with a pump. Seriously. How dyel are you to think he looks muscular and aesthetic? Maybe by average standards.

Why are you upset that lifting hard as fuck until you get extremely strong only makes you look ottermode?

You can look aesthetic as fuck and be a twinky looking sex symbol and still be strong as a bear at the same time.

This is a blessing, not a curse. OP is a retard

Post your body.

Doesn't he squat 400 and deadlift 500? He's not huge but he looks like he lifts.

>Once you hit year two you'll realize how bad your body dysmorphia kicks in

Im just waiting for the ass pics

Scott Herman right now:

> oh no, I squat 400 and deadlift 500 and I'm strong as fuck, but I have ripped abs and look like a teenage sex symbol! this is horrible!

> omg I can still see my abs!!! Im such a skinny pussy, sumbuddy plz tell me how2 gain weight??? I need to weigh 200 so I cn be manlybaconbeard :( :( :(

Came here to post exactly this
Dude will look like a greek god to normies and pussy, anything more than that you just do for the bros (n-no homo tho) on an anomalous kazaki papertowel collecting board

>pussy

SH is literally a homo dude

>will look like a greek god to normies
have normies never been to a museum?

He's the natty limit so yah

>look like a greek god
Uhh no.

He is a complete dyel compared to Poseidon.

He's been taking advice from alex lately so he might actually get into manlybaconbeard 200 lbs mode lol.

>without a pump
>in middle of a gym

I'm skeptical on that one. Although I think he looks great, Veeky Forums is retarded

>there are people on Veeky Forums that think this is achievable natty

Who is bigger? Scott or Omar Isuf?

I am coming to slowly realize Veeky Forums is retarded as fuck on almost every topic.

> get fat to get strong! it's normal! it's MANLY! if u dont weigh 200+ u need to turn in ur MAN CARD! >:(

> it is normal and good to gain and lose 30 lbs over and over again

> eating a diet of donut burgers and bacon milkshakes is totally fine as long as it fits ur macros/calories

> u r only Veeky Forums if u look like u do steroids!!! doesnt matter if u lift strong as fuck and have ripped abs!!! if u look small next to Ronnie u r DYEL!!!

This whole board is the worst of bodybuilding gay chemo beauty pageant culture and powerlifter male fat acceptance movement all at once.

It's stunningly retarded. I don't think I could make a place this shitty if I tried

>Dyel frauds think they know better

How pissed losses are you fahhots going to be when I drop the truth?

He juices.

Fucking kill yourself

Honestly this board was a lot better back when it was 80% gay.
We had actual discussions, funny things to say, and were all about our shattering the natty limit.
Now it's all pinners and /pol/-/r9k/ shit spinners

You pretty much nailed it. This place festers.

You know...you could easily leave.

Fucking faggot. :^)

his arms look like shit

why twig neck

Post yours.

Instead I think I will do the opposite of everything Veeky Forums thinks is good because it will probably make me better, stronger and healthier.

First step is going vegetarian.

16" neck aren't there workouts to fix this?

Go for it. Leave the dumbbells on the floor too next time you go to the gym.

Second step only talk to skinny chicks with small tits and asses. No THICC women for you

only do machine lifts, if you have to use free weights (each of which gives you a dose of cancer) use barbells

NEVER DUMBBELLS

y she do this?

Good idea.

"THICC" is nigger retardation, I do not see the appeal of nigger slang and I am not into fat nigger asses.

Already my "do the opposite of what Veeky Forums likes" policy is improving my life.

The only time I use free weights it is dumbbells, and I only use them for curls. For everything else I use the smith machine.

good luck with your cancer

God, I wish I could taste her sweaty ass.

It's actually funny because by using only the smith machine I end up having to work in with a lot of hot chicks who giggle and twirl their hair when I stack plates on each side.

Meanwhile all the manlybaconbeard fatasses are grunting in the corner with their barbells and beer guts and nobody gives a shit.

> Oh you're a vegetarian? Wow you must be so healthy! o.o Can you teach me some yoga moves senpai?

Wtf I hate free weights and meat now

damn Poseidon has my goal body

And don't forget the "muh genetics" people, who have an all-or-nothing mindset

swim more

>velocity 9
>natty

Kek, the only reason you don't want a THICC chick is because you know most guys won't be after her, so you'll have less competition. You're the same kind of guy that likes chicks with short hair and small breasts, you think it's "cute" but in reality, you're just an insecure beta.

No, it's because I am a white man.

In the last few months everybody decided that suddenly we must all be niggers who are into fat asses.

I am just resisting pressure to become a nigger.

>In the last few months

Huh, I thought it was his hands being huge.

Lmao, I need to see this.