How do I achieve otter mode from my current skinnyfat mode?

How do I achieve otter mode from my current skinnyfat mode?

diet and exercise

Should I cut first then bulk or vice versa?

bulk then cut when you hit 1/2/3/4 (for reps)

Just cut now and go skelly mode

I don't know what to do. Getting a lot mixed advice.

You're not skinnyfat, you're just skinny.
Just do a clean bulk.

bodyweight moves. i was in your same boat

Let's make something clear: if you don't have a belly then YOU'RE NOT SKINNYFAT

if you just strengthen your core and get visible abs. your physique would come together

Post your routine?

I have an ab roller. What are some other efficient core exercises.

If you look closely I have a bit of a pooch which is clinging on for dear life. Really bugs the hell out of me.

>5 months with noob gainz for this

then do a small cut (a month would be more than enough), and after that a clean bulk

Basically you need to put on 15ish lbs of muscle and then cut. Can cut first and get skelly and bulk up, bulk up and do a longer cut, all up to preference. But you're going to have to gain muscle and lose fat to get to otter.

I'm trying to get to otter as well, 6'3 176 lbs at the moment. Bulked for about 2 years, got to 220, lost down to 170, bulked up to 190, and am now looking to cut down to 165 or 160 to get ottermode. Anyone have any idea what my BF is? I'm guessing like 13 or 14 (my skin is a bit saggy btw, former 300 lbs lardass).

Someone pls respond.

look, master these techniques and you WILL develope a atrong core. L-sit, plank, planche, crow pose, handstand. i practiced each excercise once a day, everyday. and i got the body you see. master every technique i listed and your body will transform

You're more skinny than skinny fat

I however am fat in the face and gut, bit thin as a twig everywhere else. I'm getting a gym membership soon, but don't even know where to start.

>picrelated, it's me as of now.

I want to get decently built, but not go full bodybuilder or anything. Maybe like Jared Leto at his best, our Hugh Jackman now(without the water deprivation)

I was about to make my own thread when i saw this.

t. """"Strong"""" fat

hijacking thread cause I have a very similar body type as OP and have a question.

I go to a gym but all I do there is very light cardio and the workout machines that target various areas of the body. Should I be focusing more on free weight exercises? I squat with dumbbells at home, that is the only free weight exercise I do.

Nope. Chad does 135 bench for reps. Doesn't squat OHP or do deadlifts.

Since you're already paying a GYM membership you might as well get the most out of it, so yes unless you don't want to get "too big".

I always think of Chad as a 1/2/2/3 kind of guy

get stronger

that's literally it

you just look like you got better lighting

Just need to max out your beginner gains without gaining fat and you are there.

Use online calc to figure out recommended macros for working out heavily and gaining about .5 to 1 lb a week (don't be afraid to eat).

You will need to recalc this as you add weight. Lift 3-4 times a week (will take a couple weeks to get up to this, don't work out if you are still sore). Do cardio 2-3 times a week. Make sure you work out core but don't overdo obliques or you will not be otter. You can work out less and eat less but you will achieve slower so don't be a pussy.

Pick a proven beginner routine that makes sense, do that and add weight or reps every time you work out. If you don't do legs all cardio should be biking/sprinting/or walking on incline, but don't neglect legs. Swimming is God tier cardio for otter mode.

When you start approaching desired mode you will plateau slowly on reps and weight. At this point you could move to intermediate routine or just stay about where you are to maintain. You will probably have a few extra pounds when you hit desired muscle mass. Change macros to low carb plan, recalculate calorie needs to light cut. Do cardio and maintain lifts. Adjust diet as needed to maintain.

Cut added sugar to 20g a day or less immediately, almonds are really helpful if you have problems hitting calories as they are calorie dense and not filling.

You should monitor your weight/body fat/and lift progress, there are apps for this and scale+calipers are cheap.

Godspeed OP hope you make it.

>don't work out if you are still sore

Clarifying this means don't work out sore muscles, let them recover. You can usually work out other areas. Don't use sore upper body as an excuse to skip leg day.

>Those abdominal muscle insertions
Never gonna make it, senpai

Do not listen to this guy, his gains are shit.

You could be tight as fuck otter mode in 5 months or you could just be a slightly improved version of what you are now like this guy. Body weight is trash. Go on craigslist and buy a cheap bench and some used dumbbells if you can't afford a gym membership.

You never went to the weight room in high school or college, did you?

can confirmed the chad who got like every chick was on my football team. when we lifted he would bench like 130-140

he was also 6'4 200lbs broad shoulders, and a model face

Fix your posture bro.