Do people actually look like they lift once they hit 1/2/3/4 for like 5 rep sets and if their bodyfat is below 15%?

Do people actually look like they lift once they hit 1/2/3/4 for like 5 rep sets and if their bodyfat is below 15%?

With or without a shirt?

If you're natty ur DYEL end of story.

5'9 180lbs
1/2/3/4 for reps
Pic releted

So to answer your question, NO. I'm DYEL. Just juice bro

DYEL?

Most guys will look decent at 1/2/3/4 as long as they're below 15% body-fat. Nothing fantastic, but definitely not skinnyfat or weak.

Legit considering it. When is a good time to start, once you finish newbie GAINS or right away.

n00b here. whats 1234?

1 plate overhead press / 2 plate bench / 3 plate squat / 4 plate deadlift

OHP/Bench/Squat/Deadlift
Unit: Plates

the best time to start is when you arent progressing naturally anymore. So when you plateau and switching up your programming isnt working and neither is bulking ect. Then you can hop on roids.. basically after 3-5 years of training.

I have no idea, I don't have the balls to do it. I'm natty4life :'(

Wait a few years after newb gains too. It's good to learn how to actually train and make progress without it being relatively easy. Plus you might not even be into lifting in the future so you want to make sure you're actually committed.

Did SL 5x5 and got close to 1/2 for the upper body lifts without really any aesthetics. I'm 5'11".

What I've been told is that 1/2/3/4 works as an aesthetic goal if you use a routine to get there that includes aesthetics AND strength.
I changed to an Upper/Lower program with two days hypertrophy, two days strength and am still working towards 1/2/3/4 - it's what I'd recommend if you want a good balance.
Will take longer but you'll look better.

Depends on how you train.

I'm still way under 1/2/3/4 but when I posted myself and my stats in a CBT the other day everyone flipped their shit.

Strength=/=looks

How do you train?

I used to run either PPL or upper/lower for aesthetics for two years. This semester I'm doing a strength routine because I want yuge legs.

Here's the post from the other day.

i started looking pretty beastly at 1.5/3/4/5

even while being 240 lbs at 6 foot.

Ha i remeber you, im the guy who people said i look like an alien.
You just have some god tier v taper

dat body dysmorphia

>i'm 5,9 and weigh 175lbs and look bigger
what the fuck even is the 1/2/3/4 thing, I used my own program for 1 and a half year to gain mass then I went on to sl 5x5 and now I got decent gains and strenght but gonna to PHAT now for a few months. feelsgood

>5'9