When will small, fit butts be norm again?

Anyone else tired of big black donkey asses which are full of either fat or silicone?

Enter pic related. Small? Yes. But it's fit and cute. And her buttocks don't look like two fucking bowling balls on a slender body.

Pic related is the cutest ass I've ever seen. It's perfect. Firm, tight and just the right size.

Small butts are for children. You a pedophile or something?

I'm a law abiding citizen, so no.

I prefer shaven
I prefer small tits
I prefer flat tummies
I prefer tight butts
come get some

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, sperglet.

That ass is neither small nor flat. If you think it is, you've never actually a seen a small flat ass, which is biologically a turn off for every guy.

>le fat nigger ass meme
>I'm not fat I'm thicc teehee
>real women have curves teehee
>bones are for dogs teehee

>2020-9+6
>using the word tummy

Kill yourself my man

tummy is a p. comfy word desu

>Fit
>Can't even dude 1pl8 lmao
Pick only one.

shut up virgin, you have never fucked anything besides your hand

Tbh, small or big, i don't care as long as it is round. Can't be having those pancake asses

Of course it's small? What are your standards?

Good goy, keep watching (((MTV))) and lusting after negresses

sauce on that ass before 404

dude, you are stupid, this thread is stupid and there is no fucking way you will ever learn until you ACTUALLY get some ass, which you obviously haven't because you are a fucking virgin.

You guys have got fucking pussy brains, you wanna get laid but have no fucking idea how to do it

Ass is shit tier.

Literally.

great argument

search www.primejailbait.com, you would fit in well there

>tfw you are not allowed to like more than one kind of woman

Small tight gym booties are the absolute best.

Feel the best, best sex. The way they pop out during doggy is amazing.

Let all the autists have the saggy fat asses

PUFFY
U
F
F
Y

But the OP ass is saggy...

Patrician choice my man

What do you use?

>abdomen
Cringelord. "she had a big ass and flat abdomen"

>abs
Only if they're defined

>stomach
Anatomically retarded

>belly
Same shit as stomach

Want a girl with flat tum tums desu.

Veeky Forums passed this phase
now people here are in the age where they want children
aka childbearing bodies makes people diamonds

She has a man ass, I can't find that attractive no matter how much you insult bigger rounder butts.

americans have to justify to themselves their preference for the grotesquely obese, because that is the only manner of specimen found in post-apocalyptic hellhole they call their country

kek, found the europoor

>like 2018ish
>pretending tween/teen girls don't have the most anatomically pleasing and Veeky Forums bodies

It's like you don't even want to make it

200 years ago most of us would be DEAD at any age above 25. I'd be FUCKING any girl after her first period. God damn LIBERALS ruined everything

All kinds of wrong here m8

>sage

>small tits
>small butt
>shaven
>small tummy

Yup. You're a pedo. Fuck right off the roof fiddler.

You just feel uncomfortable because you are attracted to the picture.
You deny it in your head, and tell yourself it's not true, but we both know any straight male is going to be attracted to that body.

No, I'm uncomfortable because it's a sexualised image of a kid. Looks wrong. Feels wrong. No attraction here. Don't push your fucked up fetish on me.

Can't be bothered to read through the whole thread, but I'm with you /b/rotha. I hate this whole fat-ass culture we've become. It'll come back. Female shapes are like clothing styles.

Average life expectancy was low because of children dying young mainly. I think if you got past early childhood you'd at least live to 60 or 70 if you're healthy

>Anyone else tired of big black donkey asses which are full of either fat or silicone?

Yes.

OP's pic is my ideal body type for women.

uggo faces tho

Agreed. That's why 5'3 and under cardio bunnies make up more than half of my track record. It feels so right to just toss around your fuckmate like she always dreamed about.

People on Veeky Forums try to trick themselves into liking fat/ THICC grills because there was a study saying that men with high testosterone like fat/ THICC women more than petite women.

So they trick themselves into liking fat women as a means to trick themselves into thinking they have high test and will eventually make it.

Funny because someone with high test would really fuck any female that is half decent, thicc or thin.

just macrod this from /pol

>little girls
>uggo faces

Like any female, there are cute ones and there are not so cute ones. I think little girls have a higher percentage of good looking girls than older women

That may be true but it is very possible to be petite and at a relatively low body fat and still have a nice, round, decent sized butt. This girl has a rectangular butt

I disagree that user is a pedo. If being attracted to those features was a perversion, would the amount of women with those features still be around? It's also absurd to think nobody is attracted to Natalie Portman in a healthy manner.

>natalie portman
MUH DICK

Say stomach, dumbass. People won't care that it's "not anatomically correct" you fucking turbo autist

maybe get stronger then you can throw around thicc girls :^)

Studies show that 99% of white people that complain about big butts are pedophiles

and people won't care if you say tummy, autist

My girlfriends thicc i have no problem carrying her. shes dated 3 guys before and fucked 2 but they both dropped her while trying to be sexy

Stomach doesn't sound sexy.

This is fucking disgusting.

tummy is something a pedophile would say, stop being a faggot

That sounds like something a pedo would say to cover his tracks.

That looks like overfilled garbage bag.

found the pedo

>I'm a pedo if I don't like disgusting unshapely asses with no sense of proportion
I'd rather fuck my cat at this point.
that webm is vile I can't believe anyone finds this attractive

>When will small, fit butts be norm again?

When fitness is popular again. Small fit butts haven't been replaced by hip-hop badonk, they've been replaced by lazy fatasses.

>fit
>small
pick one. small butts are for weak girls that quarter squat 80lb for sets of 20 because they wanna get "toned" for the summer. strong healthy women have firm, round thick glutes

Hnnng.

What if preference has nothing to do with how strong someone is?
Back when I was a skelly I wanted to fuck young petite girls.
No longer a skelly and nothing has changed.

if you like those types of girls then that's fine, I'm just pointing out that girls with small rectangular asses like in OP's pic are NOT fit

i concur. Shall we alert the authorities?

This

also i should add that petite girls can still have fat asses, and they can even be thicc, so that is the wrong word to describe what I think you're talking about

the good news is with her health complications she'll hopefully die sooner
natural selection

more

OP is posting CP again, huh?

still using the flabby ass excuse huh?

oh, so you're just low test, makes sense now

>come get some

I doubt you make enough cum to get some of anything

>Fuck right off the roof fiddler.

creative, I like it

yes you are either pedophiles or closet fags with shit taste

you getting angry at other men liking thicc women makes you a numale cuck either way

>closet fag with shit taste
wew [spoiler]transgirl[/spoiler]
health is important. you're on Veeky Forums. of course we are going to side with medicine as opposed to nigger rap videos.

Gotta purge the homosexuality from this thread

This is the limit as to what is acceptable

80lbs, even a 1/4 squat, is a lot for most non-fit girls desu

Anyway, I like muscular asses with enought fat to give them a more round shape. I'm not a fan of bowls of jell-o

fuck, volleyball players are the best

dafuq is wrong with u my man

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Got an imgur album?
also sauce on the asian?

.........................................*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP*

me want fucky sucky

Nice dude. I had a girl like that but with a little bush. She was a vegetarian and her pussy tasted so good. Man I loved to eat her out

But... this ass isn't tight. It's flabby.

There's a better word

And this is relevant how?

Way to go OP, you managed to trigger ALL the closet fat fetishists on Veeky Forums. Now it's going to be "high test" spamming for weeks in here.

In 10 years or so. Fashion trends revolve like that.

r selector cultural brainwashing

stay patrician my friend

Why are thighs not last?

We have a power poofter among us

>implying there's anything wrong with being a pedo

Enjoy your used up sluts with baboon asses.

You're right user.