TFW gotten trolled by /r9k/ and /pol/ into thinking University was a Jewish scam

>TFW gotten trolled by /r9k/ and /pol/ into thinking University was a Jewish scam
>All my friends are making good money upon graduation
>Realized how much fun university actually is by looking at their instagrams and normiechats
>Worst part is the "Don't go to University you'll get 250k in debt" meme doesn't even apply for me because University is mostly subsidised in my country, so I'm paying taxes from my ultra wagie job for a service I don't even use because I listened to losers on an anime site who weren't even sincere

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zbsrjTz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then go to fucking uni man. Never too late to better your life.

don't be sad user. only smart people get to go to uni. you're clearly not one of them.

>tfw you will never be as smart as this Veeky Forums user.

>going to pol

How low is your IQ?

Then why not go to uni?

>getting trolled by high school dropouts

Then apply for next year. I’m 27 and will start studying in 2018

You can still go to a community college and transfer, saving you a lot of NEET bucks.
Just don't pick a shitty ass major. Also important to utilize the resources you have there (socially, professionally, etc).
t. someone who didn't utilize them

It's too late for me guys. I've accepted my future.

Whether you should go depends on how socially elite you are.
If you're a unappealing autist then going is NOT going to help you.

if you are under 25 its still worth going to university user

kek. but seriously, do what said, or start a business.

When you are under 30, go for it

I am 22

You can still make it, bro. All you need to do is buy SALT right fucking now

What’s your fucking problem then?

There's so many ways to make money online, so why the fuck do you care so much? Affiliate marketing, Amazon FBA, crypto...

>listened to Veeky Forums
i sincerely hope you're joking,

23 and in 1st year of college right now, go for it user.

And uni is mostly a jewish scam, unless you go STEM or some specialized niche, like oil and gas.

bro if your 22 go to fucking school. its worth it.

University is a good decision if you are driven to succeed and you are going into a career that has real opportunities. But if you major in any of the humanities or liberal arts you are just going to end up being a barista at Starbucks trying to pay off $100,000k in debt.

Whats your major, anons

>go to /pol/
>go to /r9k/
it's gonna take years of therapy to undo the psychological damage they did to you. leave Veeky Forums too while you have the chance

Then why do they say many people with leadership positions have liberal arts degrees?

I used those boards from 16-22. Am I done for?

>unless you go STEM
>He fell for the STEM meme

He still browses /pol/

OP I’ll give you an honest response here.

The VAST majority that go uni or don’t go uni will end up being wagecucks. It honestly doesn’t matter. That’s why people say don’t go, because you’re paying a large amount of money for a salary that you could get without going uni.

Either way, wagecucking sucks. Are you a sociable person? If not don’t worry, you probably didn’t miss out. I hated my uni years.

Do you have a subject you love and would want to do as a career? Go uni, it’s never too late.

because those are people who got in at the top of the pyramid and have iqs above 130, rich parents, and high emotional intelligence.

unless you meet those criteria fuck off.

Not going to uni doesn't mean you'll be a successful entrepreneur, you're more likely to still be wagecucking but at minimum wage which is a lot worse than having a comfy office job.

>>Worst part is the "Don't go to University you'll get 250k in debt" meme doesn't even apply for me because University is mostly subsidised in my country
Money and debt are literally the only valid reason not to go and you fucked up.

>Then why do they say many people with leadership positions have liberal arts degrees?

They have other skills as well. The degree isn't what made them successful. And for every person like that there are 1,000 with the same degree who don't make jack shit.

My father always uses his buddy from high school as an example. He has an Ivy league philosophy degree but moved back to his shitty midwestern home town and is a mechanic making jack shit.

This
Those elitefags will be rich despite, not because of uni

I'm 98 IQ and I've made around €1600 the last few days flipping a literal shitcoin a few times.

Crypto is perfect for incels since you actively have to try not to make a profit (i.e buy high and sell low).

Highschool diploma

Worth 250k

Getting 37$ an hour

Went 1 year in Japan for fun

I didn't buy into the university meme

What field do you work in and how did you get there?

this 100%

my IQ is around 135, I never went to college/uni. I make about ~$1k/day just swing trading crypto. My best was $3k in about 4 hours just from arbitrage.

34 kv neet
mech eng graduated top of the class
unemployed for 5 years
living at home

How can I do swing trading too? What site did you take your IQ test on?

Was it MONA? ; )

Masters degree in history here OP. It's true that I can go into a relatively comfy job in the public sector if I want to, but that's because I also did a lot of extracurricular stuff. Frankly I regret going to university at all, I guess the grass is always greener and everything, but I'm going to work for a friend of mine who runs his own business building housing.

You don't need a degree, but then don't just sit on your hands. When the burgers say this stuff they mean that you should get training as an electrician or a plumber or some other job instead. Either do that, or start working for a company where you can climb up the ladder and make a nice life for yourself. The security guards bosses usually started working as security guards themselves you know.

Just do something. If you just shitpost and work at an entry level job your life will be completely fucked by the time your in your mid 30s. That's a long way off though. Get to work and make the most of your time.

Honestly man I've been both a wagie and a NEETie for various periods of time.

As a NEET: did nothing but post on Veeky Forums or play videogames

As a wagie: Work all day then watch dumb videos on YouTube all evening and do it over and over

>Realized how much fun university actually is by looking at their instagrams and normiechats
it's not actually fun when you're autistic. believe me

is digital nomad the patrician way of life then?

>travel the world with your crypto gains
>explore new lands and cultures
>meet all kinds of exciting newfriends and fuck exotic pussy until your dick is numb
>truly embrace the etherial nature of reality
>everyday is an exciting adventure

Done it all myself. I was in very similar position to you (now 28 years old). Gave up on university, then I came back and did my masters after being a wage cuck who smoked weed and did nothing for a couple of years.

I would focus on acquiring skills that are valuable at this stage in your life. That includes learning to cook and going to the gym btw, even cleaning your room. Use the next months to get your bearings and find out what your options are. There are tons of jobs that pay decent salaries that do not require higher education. You are an adult, you seem to be motivated, so you have many options open to you. Learn a trade, join the army, become a train engineer, there are things to do out there. You are going to make it if you get out of the basement and turn off the computer a little more.

No offense but you sound like a woman.

I'm not autistic though.

I have no energy after work man. Including commute I kill over 10 hrs a day from wagecucking.

and you sound like a fun person

A negress, to be precise.

Well, no sex for Ben I guess.

I taught myself to write iPhone apps using online tutorials and MOOCs (edx.org) and (a few years later) I get paid decently as a mobile dev. No degree, no real education.

it's one option OP

I know that exact feeling. I feel for you man. It's tough to break out of and I get why you feel hopeless.

Getting exercise, even if it's just a little, will help and give you more energy. Go to a doctor and get your bloodwork done if you feel perpetually low energy, good chance you have deficiency in vitamin D. If you can't be arsed to do that then just start taking vitamin D supplements.

Identify the unhealthy habits that perpetuates your current condition and make gradual lifestyle changes. Getting enough sleep, healthy food are a good place to start. All the information you need is available online, but you got to get started at some place. Just make a list of things to do and tick off points as you go along. I wish you the best, I was in a very similar situation at your age.

I just want to move out and start a new life man. Ive never lived, ive never enjoyed anything.

it's doable, but only if you believe it is
you'e gonna kill yourself if you keep going the way you are now heh

>I'm not autistic though.
well then you fucked up and missed out

Honestly dude you sound depressed. Consider talking to someone, a therapist might be able to give you some good advice. Focus on that first, because it makes everything else so much harder to do. Diet, sleep and exercise will help a lot with your mood.

If you don't have a massive amount of debt, you don't have kids and a wife and you have a functioning body then you enjoy tremendous freedom. You can get another job, you can move to a smaller apartment and pay less in rent, work part-time and spend some time working on yourself, take long walks. I'm not telling you what to do, but a young man in your position doesn't need a degree to drastically change his life.

Have you ever told anyone not on Veeky Forums that you are feeling this down? Surely there is someone who cares about you that you can talk to.

You have to spend some time meditating on what you really want from life.

Moving to a new place isn't just going to solve all your problems, in fact most people who relocate just end up in the exact same situation and state of mind but in a different place.

If you really want to adventure, go for it, save up some money to get you there and survive (you can take odd jobs in a new place to support yourself) and travel around, be a bum, experience the world, but don't think you'll earn financial independence from doing it.

Or buckle down and keep working, set conventional goals like buying a house (or condo) and saving for retirement.

I hope you're in a career where you can eventually branch out and start your own small business with what you're learning, and not in some dead-end go nowhere waste of time career like factory work or retail. If you're actually gaining skill just keep at it until you've saved enough money and built up enough confidence and start your own business. That's what several people I know have done and all worked out pretty successfully.

>go to college
>dont feel like going after 1 year
>200k in crypto
lmao

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

> no university
> no college
> no problem

I'm making a better salary than anyone i know with a university education

Dude I got good money relative to my age. I have $35k in stocks and a few thousand in cryptos.

But I've never experienced life. I always just take the safest and easiest path in everything. Life is moving too fast for me to be able to figure it out.

24 hrs a day is simply not enough for me. If I sleep 8 hrs a day I feel good. If I sleep less I m braindead. No escape

>take long walks

For years I thought this was meme-tier type shit but a couple years ago at the age of about 30 I began starting every single morning with a 30-40 minute walk; first thing I do after waking up and taking a piss is throw on my sweats and sneakers and go directly outside and start walking.

I have to say I really look forward to it each day. I don't even bring my cellphone, just the key to my front door. It's quiet, peaceful, I try to go before dawn (usually around 4:30am) and there's almost no one else outside, no traffic. It's refreshing and puts my mind at peace. I was just thinking the other day how rare it is nowadays to have that absolute silence and time inside my own head. There are so many distractions now, the noise, the computers, the cellphones, it's so hectic and busy.

Maybe it sounds gay as fuck but I can't wait for my walk tomorrow morning.

what exactly are you bitching about? it's really incoherent at this point

You got time to post on Veeky Forums right? If you tell yourself there is no escape you are right, you can live the rest of your life like this if that's what you want. You should really talk to a professional. It's not normal for a healthy man in his early 20s to be this low energy. Either the problem is physical or mental, or a combination. You have been given some good advice in this thread dude.

yeah that kind of walk is great for my mental well-being as well

I dont even have time to talk to a professional because of fucking job

Make the time. Take a sick day off to go see a doctor if there are nooone that can see you outside your work and travelhours. I don't know where you live or what kind of business you work in, but this is the kind of thing both an HR department and a labor union can be useful for. Most bosses don't actually want their employees to work themselves into the ground and a mental breakdown.

but you have time to post on here?

Man just book a day off work, or call in sick, and go see a therapist and talk about your problems, maybe get medication.

You said you have ~$35k+ in stocks/investments, so it's not like you'll be homeless regardless of what happens. If you feel overworked or stressed and depressed you need to make a change instead of saying "I DONT HAVE TIME! I WORK TOO MUCH!" that's not a good answer and it won't get any better if you don't CHANGE what you're currently doing.

You dont understand me normie. Whatever I've accepted my future

>Worst part is the "Don't go to University you'll get 250k in debt" meme doesn't even apply for me because University is mostly subsidised in my country
You fucked yourself bud. University is a scam generally - the supposed superior salaries of graduates are in comparison to salaries of all average Joes without degrees (inc retards) rather than people smart enough/qualified enough to go to Uni but went straight to work instead. I'm gonna pluck an assumption right out of my ass but I'm pretty confident guys who were smart enough and had quals to go to Uni but didn't will have significantly higher lifetime earnings than those who did fall for hte college meme.

I think you're wasting your time with him, he's here to bait people and nothing else good advice though

>get degree in economics
>cant get job because work permit expiring in 6 weeks
>because i was brought to the US as a immigrant from Iran when I was 2 years old and my parents never bothered to get a green card
>applied for political asylum
>use that for my work permits
>lawyer tells me to sign up for DACA
>shit takes forever

just kill me

Then stop wasting time complaining about it.

you have to go back

ya i agree, this guys all over the map. probably trolling. weird since it's not really a vicious or malicious subject, a real low effort, low intensity situation where people are just trying to help out their fellow mentally ill anons.

oh well, a little more faith in humanity lost.

ok

Because im tired of trying to explain to people who dont want to understand me or my situation.

I can keep going on and on and ull still give me Norman platitudes.

you've accepted your situation so it'sok

Go find somewhere comfy to die. You're beyond saving.

Seriously, stop crying and go.

It's never too late to turn things around.

I think you are lying

I gave you very specific, actionable advice and how and why you could and should do it. If you want someone to nod and say "oh I'm so sorry. Your life is so hard, the world is unfair" then talk to a woman.

I didn't mean that. But it's obvious you arent even listening to what I have to say so what's the point.

Ur giving cookie cutter advice without trying to understand what lead me to my stage. I dont blame you, I understand your perspectives of course. I dont have anything personal against you and your people.

But truly there's no way you can help me so I acknowledged that. No one can help me now. Go on without me norman

Yup, you listened to a bunch of losers. And yes, you still are listening to these losers here.

Not trying to make you feel bad, but Uni was the greatest time of my life. I wish I didn't have so much debt, but I could pay it all off within a year an average job for my salary.

Learn from your mistakes and enjoy life.

good advice
post more senpai
I have a job but I am barely functional lol

there are plenty of decent people ITT

You are tired for a reason. That reason is not that you spend 8 hours working and 1 hour commuting each way unless your job is building the bloody pyramids. If you can identify that reason you can get help to not being tired all the time. I spent three years in a foggy haze that I could have avoided simply. It's almost certainly worth the investment of your time and money to at least try to get better.

Your problems are different than mine were and your solutions might also be, but you don't have to be tired all the time. If you feel I've been condescending all I can say is I really wasn't trying to be.

Things were decent before anonymous imageboards. Now everybody is more free, not decent.

But I digress, this is more politics related.

>I spent three years in a foggy haze that I could have avoided simply
tips?

I apologize, my brother is one of the people who listened to these losers online and he's still sitting at home doing nothing because >muh debt. Eventually good people like me are going to bail his ass out and pay for his education because he believes in stupid people and stupid shit and I wish not to see him rot.

the muh debt meme isn't an exvuse to sit around doing nothing, obviously an alternative is necessary

>I wish I didn't have so much debt
>I could pay it all off within a year an average job for my salary

>have debt in the first place
>don't pay it back when he could
>spend all his income on worthless shit as soon as he can
Yep, you are quite the authority on what a loser is.

Diet and exercise is better at treating depression than SSRIs. Like I said earlier it might be a physical thing like a lack of vitamin or even low t. A simple bloodtest can rule all that out. imo it's best to work on those things before undertaking huge life changes.

For me it was working night shift (no sun) and bad nutrition that led to a lack of vitamin D. Once i started taking vitamin D it was like coming out of a fog, and it took less than two days. Lack of vitamin D is pretty common, especially here north in winter, but it was pretty bad for me.

go back to school, user, but first get in on this free airdrop: discord.gg/zbsrjTz

Should I just do it then?

Take out a few thousand dollars, renew my passport and try living in a new country for a month or two?

I just fucking graduated dumbass. Nice caricature, you are completely wrong. The first thing I'm doing is paying back debt and helping my family with their's.

Fuck you retard. >hurr durr don't go 2 shool. u 2 smart 4 dat

lol I'm 22 just finished engineering, how does that make you feel user

>thinking peoples posts on social media really reflect their life