Take the ColdPill

Why haven't you taken the coldpill yet? Quick and easy Ice Cold showers are great for a variety of things. Weight Loss, Depression, Breathing, Heart.
Ice Cold showers also force you to step out of your comfort zone, thus allowing you to go past your limits. I myself have noticed an Increase in Energy and motivation the past week from taking 4-5 minute ICE Cold showers. Combine this with NoFap and I promise your mental state and will to work out will increase x10. Do IT!

I need to get back into these.

I heard its also good for your skin, can you confirm?

>murdering people force you to step out of your comfort zone, Do IT!
dude

Um, I'd have to look a bit more into it, but t probably is. I know it's extremely healthy for blood circulation and the Muscle + Veins. It basically jump starts your metabolism like somebody hooked you up to jumper cables. It's crazy, breathing is extremely important,. Just Deep Deep breathes and easy relaxed exhales.

???
You won't die from a cold shower dude..

That's obviously not what he meant you dumb fuck

But I shower at night

Shut up nigger.

>bro science: the thread

I am white you fucking faggot. Kys

I've been doing cold showers since I was 5 and I am dead inside at 20

Anyone doing the Wim Hof thing I keep seeing on youtube?

Seems like you just hyperventilate and expose yourself to cold. I gave it a couple of shots and it does seem to work (you don't really feel the cold) but I'm not sure what the fuck the point of it is. As soon as you breath normally for a bit it wears off.

Does cold help burn calories?

If I take cold shower or jog in the cold what's the increase?

Hot water knob? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it uninstalled from my plumbing, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my hot water knob to be removed and discarded. Would you can to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 2 reasons:

1. Discipline
2. Mental toughness

My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by taking cold showers I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long and heated (note that I needn't anything heated, especially my water) debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, warm water free. I even started forcing my gf to take cold showers with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love cold showers as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

>look up Warm Shower benefits
>identical

No, thanks. Avoid paraben, toxin, petro-chemical shampoos, conditioners and body washes.

1x 4-minute shower once a day, an hour before you go to sleep TF

also
>Combine this with NoFap

Well meme'd, kid. I bet you're single.

It's not so much that cold showers are good for your hair and skin, it's more that hot showers are horrible for both. If you're lucky, hot showers will have almost no effect, but if you're like me, it's either cold showers or the most insane amount of dandruff one could possibly imagine, and very dry/cracked skin.

It would be discipline if you kept the hot water knob, and only took cold showers anyways.

Bout 2 cups.

They are quite neat for overall health but hinder muscle gain so I dont do them too much.

How?