Every day a new person starts browing this board because he thinks his life will become fulfilling by spending 3 hours...

>every day a new person starts browing this board because he thinks his life will become fulfilling by spending 3 hours a week at the gym and eats more/less

What should we tell them boys?

Read the sticky

Read the sticky and never come back.

Shitpost and BRAPPPP all day.

gl hf

>Three hours at the gym

Its a place to start for most, and this sort of constructed activity tends to leak into other aspects of your lift
i.e. you start to look after your diet, you start to schedule yourself better to make it to the gym, then in turn you end up doing more, etc.
Its a jumping off point, and a really good one at that

That literally nothing changes but lifting may fufill their lives enough to stop them from killing themselves for a while.

Or it might make them realise how useless and pathetic they are if they still look like shit and push the suicide forward.

We're all gonna make it.

This is what happened to me

I think every new IP address that comes to this board should be banned from posting until they read through the entire sticky

its a good start, but thats all it is. a start.

The sticky is written by a retard.

And because the fat retards without willpower come here to harness a starting point and absorb the information produced by a retard to cultivate their newfound routines and lifestyles, they're threatened every time someone who's actually knowledgeable tells them that even their starting point is corrupt.

To dovetail all that, if you're an actual beginner happening upon this thread: prioritize your vegetables and you'll be healthier than all of the retarded, fat permanently bulking faggots here and maybe you'll even get to maintain an 8.7% BF all year round like I do.

And for Daddy Trump's sake, don't do muh SS. It's for lazy retards (just like that diet section).

This is what I never got with T-rex meme posters.
If not SS/SL, then what?

ss is what produces t-rexes tho

always remember WWCD
What would Chad do?

>This persons advice is bad and shouldn't be given to people
>Hey people, here's my advice that's counter to what that guy said after I've passively bitched about it

While I agree vegetables should comprise most of anyones diet, being triggered by a general dietary outline and advice is sad beyond words.

Veeky Forums was my first stop after buying a gym membership but I had foresight and reason and understood the wiki was written by a human like anything else- I chose Arnolds Golden Six and while I now know it had many benefits over SS and SL it's easy to fuck up, as are greyskull, 5/3/1 etc. SS and SL are solid universal recommendations because they're

Very short programs
Very basic programs
Very linear programs
Fast progress and growth

Anyone who gets bent out of shape at the wiki is simply being autistic about something they've learned since that isn't included

Yah, I was thinking of starting with a PPH but all those exercises l.
SS is simple and gets you stronger, just do not do it for 6 months.

Chad would just play football and fuck Stacy for cardio.

*PPL

SS and SL are shilled because 5x5 power lifting programs were in vogue almost 5 years ago and the absolute fucking losers who're going to piss away their time and noob gains on getting huge thighs and lower back are too fucking stupid to try anything else and will quickly give up on lifting once they inevitably hit a brick wall of effort and can't get those easy gains, or hurt themselves badly. Or more likely realize that they look like shit.

>and the absolute fucking losers who're going to piss away their time and noob gains on getting huge thighs and lower back are too fucking stupid to try anything else and will quickly give up on lifting once they inevitably hit a brick wall of effort and can't get those easy gains, or hurt themselves badly. Or more likely realize that they look like shit.

So the exact same as every other program?

No actually, the people on the other programs are still lifting.
The vast majority of DIE HARD SS/SL/5x5 advocates wash out within a year.
Usually with an injury or they look like shit and are pissed.

>being triggered by a general dietary outline and advice is sad beyond words
I thought I was clear. My premise was it's used as a de facto starting point for people who aren't knowledgeable, and all over the board it's constantly underscored (as did the person I had initially quoted).

It's just a festering pile of nonsense that looms over the board and stops being from operating on better margins and using their time better.

I don't mind blowing a gasket when my aim at something is useful enough for even one onlooker to stop and reconsider their expectations on something full of corrupt information.

And I do give my own advice, but spare me as it's past 6 AM/doing a project. Still found it worthwhile to reiterate how retarded the sticky is.

Pretty much.

>and stops being
and stops people* I meant

>ITT: Retards who think SS/SL are complete programs, and not just basic foundations that you can/should add accessories to.

Please leave Veeky Forums

>ITT: people who don't know what the word "starting" means