Can we have a food appreciation thread?

Can we have a food appreciation thread?
My shoutout goes to cottage cheese.
Nutritious, versatile and tasty.
I couldn't do it without you, cottage cheese.

Rice pudding

>Chicken
>rice
>potatoes
>olive oil
>green tea

Shrimp, the god of the sea as far as macros go

>$7 per pound

s-s-sauce?

Eggs, tuna, broccoli. My holy trinity.

Fuck yes, I eat this almost every day for breakfast.

The only thing that concerns me is the sodium content. Thinking about switching to quark because of that.

pop corn isnt fit approved

Why is Veeky Forums so afraid of sodium? Isn't it fine as long as you keep it under 2000mg?

>keep it under 2000mg?

That's the hard part. I go over that every single day and don't add salt to anything.

Sweet Potatoes

Sodium intake adds up fast

Basmati Rice

How long does it take to piss out?

shadman

At around what calorie intake should I start getting concerned about my sodium levels?

sodium isnt a big deal. if your family doesn't have a history of shitty kidneys, don't stress over sodium intake.

I was told the same thing by my friend who is in med school

however be sure to stay hydrated

anyways, wtf do you eat this with? I've heard of eating it with berries or honey, but is there a savory recipe?

i dip these in em.

only eat about 10 chips at a time before i get through 1 quarter of the container of cottage cheese. with low fat cottage cheese, i estimate this snack is around 100 calories.

Where do you buy it from?
Bump

put it on a slice of whole grain bread (from a bakery) add some ham or whatever you like and cucumbers or tomatoes. Makes for a really good snack

>spinach and garlic
>shows a basil leaf

Alright then

cottage cheese
lentils
lean ground beef
tuna
beans

all staple foods. literally god tier.

These fuckers.
Nobody every gives them credit and they're surprisingly good at suppressing hunger. One of those lets you cut a meal size by half or more with the same feeling of satiety for a measly 100 calories.

>3 sandwiches -> 1 sandwich + 1 big apple

Bresaola. I love it for breakfast.

i like to put condensed milk at my gfs pussy and asshole and eat her out. sometimes i open her asshole and put the condensed milk in and fuck her, my cock gets out creamy and then i make her suck on it

10/10 i love mixing food and sex it's my fetish

Can anyone explain to me how to make cottage cheese taste bearable?
I tried some for the first time last night and the taste and texture made me want to vomit.
Looks like it's back to Greek yogurt

get a load of this guy

this

Sugar in vaginas equals yeast infection *gags*

Don't eat it by itself, I usually have it with crackers or mixed into a pocket sandwich with vegetables. Some people like it with fruit too.

How so fag? ive been putting sweet things on her vagina since we started fucking and nothing happened to none of us

what's rice pudding good for? I wouldve thought it'd just be a bunch of sugar simple carbs and fat

I've also watched AnalAcrobats and EvilAngel for a lifetime. The amateur versions of that kind of stuff is always better though.

link?

I eat it as a side dish to very salty or spicy/hot food.
Dunno why anybody would eat it alone, its traditionally a side dish to dried smoked meat in my country

I usually either eat it by itself or with peaches

Fuck yes, my cottage cheese niggers. I have been eating this shit for breakfast and dinner. Occasionally adding it to my lunch too. Send help, its too good. This has no business tasting so good with only 100cals and 10g of protein for each 100g.

And then, there is this guy

because she probably does all the hard work of making sure to wash it out afterwards?

Idk bro its pretty high risk, you should stop.

Fuck yeah cottage cheese. I eat about a Pound of it every day to get my proteïne (500g = about 40g proteins). Is this too much?

milk shill detected

radishes
green onion (including the onion)
fresh dill
salt

that's shit for what you're eating. greek yogurt is better anyway.

never change Veeky Forums

Also this got me wondering, do you westerners get actual tvarog? Apparently it translates to quark, but but in most pics quark looks like a smooth paste, while tvarog is more or less solid and can be cut into slices with a bit of determination.

A quick rundown:
Cottage cheese "light" - 81kcal, 11g protein, 2.4g carbs, 3g fats, 0.7g salt

Tvarog "low fat" - 96kcal, 19g protein, 3.8g carbs, 0.5g fats, no salt

Are eggs good for you or bad for you?

I'm gonna get yellled at for this for sure but:

> sugarfree jelly
Almost non-caloric, good to have with berries set inside.

> suckers and chewing gum
When you want something sweet I find it's good to go for the "prolonged experience". A piece of gum or a single sucker will keep my mouth occupied for a good 10 - 25 minutes and satisfy my sweet tooth.

> diet soda
All of the cancer, none of the calories.

> coffee
Coffee is God's gift to mankind and I could drink it all the time. Also a great appetite suppressant when taken as a double espresso with no milk or sugar.

Fucking love shrimp so much.

Some combos I like with cottage cheese:
blueberries
tomato and carrot
tomato, pickle and tuna (from the tin)
pork or pork-sausage and broccoli / kale

Same, but bf not gf

This stuff.

Has made it possible for me to make 2 litres of luxurious, rich ice cream with less than 500cals, which is about 10-15% of the calories of Ben & Jerries/Haagen Dasz etc

Also custards and cakes and cheesecakes all with low calories.

Also MyProtein flavour drops. I combine them with 2 tablespoons of almond butter and 1 litre of water for a big carton of Vanilla Almond Milk

This is the other secret weapon, combined with above to make rich luxurious ice creams, sauces, drinks, shakes, puddings etc

>tfw polish
>tfw twaróg is by far the cheapest source of animal protein, it's available literally everywhere, very versatile and delicious even on its own
>tfw you can't eat it because dairy gives you acne
JUST

Not him bice has mostly good carbs, great protein and some useful vitamins/minerals. Using the coconut oil trick you can reduce the calories by 50% and using erythritol or other sweetener you can keep the calories low too.

Prawns are expensive as fuck here which is weird because we're a very coastal country. I miss them, and periwinkles as a kid.

Quark is also excellent but twice the price of cottage cheese. Look into kefir, it's just as good as both, cheaper AND healthier.

2 Sweet Potatoes + 2 White Potatoes + Cottage Cheese + Herbs of choice = best mash potaters

Never heard of this, is it just greek yogurt?

+1. Rediscovered apples as a god tier low calorie snack food

Your sex life is too high in refined carbs

Use it:
>To thin out curries, sauces, chilis, etc
>In protein shakes
>As topping for cheesecakes/icing etc
>Mixed with tuna instead of mayo
>Mixed with cabbage and carrots instead of mayo for coleslaw
>With riced cauliflower and hardier cheese for great meal
>With scrambled eggs instead of butter/milk/etc
Basically flavour it til you find things you like to do with it. I like it with tuna and pickle particularly.

No but I'll seek it out now, cheers. Does it taste like cottage cheese?

Yes

Also soup, underrated cutting food

>kefir comparable to quark as far as macros and protein/$
lel

Agreed, Kefir is far, far cheaper and the protein is higher if you leave it longer, but invariably I'll get someone disagreeing so I pointed it out.

I went to a store called Fresh Farms and they were selling shrimp for much cheaper. It depends on the type of shrimp.

Lentils literaly GOAT macros

>Does it taste like cottage cheese?

It's more comparable to sour cream or maybe plain yoghurt. Cottage cheese is very mild, tastes almost like milk, tvarog has a definitive sour taste.
It's pretty inedible on its own, but really good with buttered bread and salt, or mashed up with cream/yoghurt and condiments from , or a sweet version with cinnamon, cocoa or instant coffee (similar to what you'd get in a cheesecake or tiramisu).

Hahahahahaha, faggot.

Heated, buttered Croissants, good lord.

Also FUCKING Ritz crackers, I can't get enough of these little cunts.

>cottage cheese
>tasty

>Using the coconut oil trick you can reduce the calories by 50%

I just bought this and cottage cheese, it's very good! It's now my favorite snack.

>I'm shitposting because I don't like scientific study and evidence, look at me everybody

Who are you quoting?

Is it better than the usual sweeteners, sodium cyclamate, saccharin, aspartame, sucralose etc?
I found they work decently for most applications, hot drinks, yoghurt, milk, but they don't harmonize with cocoa particularly well.

Apples upset my tum tum :( Used to get diarrhea every year at holiday parties, took me awhile to realize it was the Martinelli's sparkling apple cider causing it.

Better? They're all the same calories.

I've only tried sucralose, aspartame and saccharin and don't dislike any when used in soft drinks or the right application, but the taste and texture aren't anything like sugar alcohols.

I actually prefer xylitol for taste since it's pretty much identical to sugar, and erythritol has more of a vanilla/dampened sugar edge, but if you were blind you probably couldn't tell the difference between xylitol, sugar or erythritol

Air popped popcorn
Perfect evening snack