Go to gym

>go to gym
>people there who look better than %90 of CBT benching 1.5pl8 for 5
>CBT claims to be 1/2/3/4 half the time

It just doesn't add up

CBT = shitty cameras and strength doesn't equal aesthetics.
Real life = the best camera ever made (your eyeballs) and people only lift for aesthetics...

Quite the mystery Scooby-duubbby-dooo

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Is mostly right.

Lighting from phones is often suboptimal. Same with the angles.

The gym has the benefit of your eyeballs, full lighting, and guaranteed pump.

You forgot the hash tag, oy vey these viral marketers.

>what you happen to see people doing at bench is their max 5 rep

Because people go to the gym and do 3x5 with %50 of their 1rm just because, right?

Because getting bigs muscles and lifting heavy weights don't entirely overlap. Hypertrophy is more optimally acheived at slightly higher rep ranges

E-statting. Everyone here is 6'1+, under 12% bf with a 7+ inch dick.

Lol, not everyone but certainly a lot of people, I mean that's not a very high bar

It's above average in all respects. And I really doubt Veeky Forums attracts the cream of the genetic crop.

The trollé is subtle

H-hi user, what's CBT mean?

Cock and ball torture

Cock block training.

crossdressing before tumblr

I've never seen anyone who can bench less than 2pl8 look good

They were either doing hypertrophy or reverse pyramids or you have severely low standards

Curvy bodybuilder transgenders. They make threads with their photos asking other anons if they like what they see.

Curried Bacon & Tomatoes

can somone tell me in what order the 1/2/3/4 goes?
like the first one is bench and the second is squat etc..?
also is it in plates or is 1 referred to 100kg

To be fair I bench 120kg (5'8) 72kg weight BF 15-18% ATM (bulking). In real life I look pretty good. If I took a CBT style pic probably wouldn't look that good. I've taken pics even when I'm at 14% bf and it's entirely dependent on lighting, pump, time of day (water retention lowest and leanness best in morning).

In real life you actually see peoples size properly because you can see in relation to other items also.

Basically, the camera can be deceiving. It can make you look a fuck load better or a lot worse. Real life it's pretty hard to do that. Most CBT pictures are poor quality dark bathrooms Unphotoshopped.

I have pics I've sent to birds of my body where it looks unreal. Right camera Angles, lighting and filter can turn barely visible abs into 8 back when tensed.

Press Bench Squat Diddy
Plates

ohp/bench/squat/deadlift
20kg plates on the barbell
So 60kg/100kg/140kg/180kg

thanks boys, still since its counted by plates, and the plate weighs 20kg, shouldnt it be
40kg/80kg/120kg/160kg

+ the bar

oh okay makes sense now thanks my man

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Heard it from a friend.

Closed Beta Testing. Hugbox safezone fore betastrying to train without gymrats. Its online planet fitness basically.

Compulsory Basic Training

> CBT anons
> not e-statting

who do you think are the anons getting butthurt when strengthfags post videos of 5pl8 deadlifts

most people on this board dont work out at all

>can bench 2pl8 for 5 at only 75kg bw
>based on looks people in CBT have assumed i've been lifting 6 months or less

>from a friend

you can say it we won't judge

current bro terms
its how we keep up with the lingo

Height matters a lot. A manlet benching 1.5 pl8 is going to be a lot more aesthetic than a lanklet benching 2 pl8. But the manlet is still a manlet.

Current Body Thread

Sorry guys had to ruin the shills cuz idctbqhwy