Why are Veeky Forums moderators allowing monster shilling?

why are Veeky Forums moderators allowing monster shilling?
is nishimura on this as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's the mod around here now? Used to be gingermod back in the day

I hope they at least get paid for it

prolly some fatty bruh
like straight up /OBESE/

>shilling

Clearly you never had a sip before

>he hasn't had

>that first sip of the day

bump

Because it doesn't get reported.

Veeky Forums.org/rules
>11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome

report, hide and sage

Honestly, I've been wondering for a while now why the mod hasn't been hot pocketing Monster threads and /r9k/ threads.

being paid not to thanks to mook

bullshit
there are blunt advertising their products and spamming monster pictures (1 guy on phone and pc)

just range ban that fucking faggot

>mods
>doing something

They'll do something when people actually report it. What, you think mods lurk this shithole looking for things to clean up?

>t. shitty mod

I wish, this site wouldn't be so shitty.

Isn't moderator like a community service?

only way to advertise anything on this website since almost everybody has adblock

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

what exactly? ruining this board by allowing 10 monster threads a day?

Tbh it's better than the Kliencancer that was here before.

I swear in 2013 every skinny fat here thought they had Klien's.

That and 1,000,000 threads of 18+% body fat guys asking how to get rid of their "gyno."

It's simple boyo.
Monster's target group is kiddos who don't know about actual fitness.
Veeky Forums is the perfect place.
However, Veeky Forums is also known for being a horrible site and no big brand wants to be associated with it, thus instead of banner ads, they advertise via shill threads (which can't be ad blocked)

Everyone wins.

I swear I've reported their advertising threads multiple times along with some shitposting and they would always remove shitposting reports but never shilling
fuck this place

Just ignore the sip threads you autists, don't even sage. If it keeps the site running who cares?

Veeky Forums passes and ads keep this site running among other things
millions of people visit this site every day

don't fall for "hurr we don't have enough income" bs, meanwhile they haven't changed this site in years

>why are Veeky Forums moderators allowing monster shilling?
>shilling
sips are a important part of a healthy diet pal

if it doesnt get stopped you can expect more le meme+product advertising

Grow a brain

What's worse is that shitposters follow the bw.

Nice try, shill.

report and hide his posts
I'm going to write a letter to nishimura regarding this blunt advertising and spamming

Go to r/fitness then, faggot.

>you make several good points that seem to contradict my paranoid assumptions
>you must be a shill
>also I refuse to engage any of those several good points you made because I am incapable of doing so without exposing my poor reasoning skills

Please also tell him about Rich Piana shilling on here. That couldn't be people who just enjoy his videos and also think they're funny. It's clearly shills and it's been happening for years. Please add this to your jihad against the shill problem.

t. not a shill (I hope you're not a shill either or I'll have to report you)

what is there to argue? anyone with a half a brain can recognize this as an ad which is constantly being spam with same filenames, at the same time every day

Prove you're not red bull shills or I'm reporting you

>what is there to argue
The several points made in that screenshot I posted. Are you literally retarded?

>no u
nice marketing idiots, all this time spent in photoshop editing pics and you couldn't even change filenames from time to time
pathetic

I don't know, it was tolerable when they kept to 1 or 2 threads but their pushing into everything now since they noticed we were just ignoring their bullshit.

I would rather drink my own piss than monster, and it would be far better for my body.

>Grow a brain
>he can't figure out how to block ads on mobile

No, you grow a brain.

>red bull shill confirmed

Red bull seems to have the good sense to stay the fuck off 4 chan.

Do you corporate jewfags really see a positive outcome in pissing off Veeky Forums by trying to commandeer our space?

only one person is mentioning red bull in this thread and its you

I used to take monster. After a while I started to feel down and without energy.
Than I couldn't get morning wood. I think monster messes up testosterone when drunk regularly.
Glad I stopped taking it.

>red bull shills still can't prove they're not red bull shills

I remember first time I had my first sip.
Everyone was like this is an uber enrgy drink, your hands will shake and shit.
So I drank that sugar flavored piss in one go, and I didn't feel anything.
Should of bought an ice cream with that 2 euro.

>Monster shill double agents posing as Red Bull shills detected

>sugar

>zero red bull threads on Veeky Forums, ever, that I've seen
>call out the monster shills for pushing their forced meme for months on end
>you must be a red bull shill

Shit how did you know.

ps. Forgive me zyzz, I fight for Veeky Forums and all it's faggots.

except he made no good points. paid advertising is a thing and it actually costs less to pay shills to shitpost on Veeky Forums by the hour than it does to run an ad for a month

and as you can see it's also clearly more effective, since it gets other unpaid shills to follow suit. Then after a month or so you don't need to pay anyone and the shilling literally does itself

This is clearly a covert counter strike operation by red bull. You noticed
all the OBVIOUS shilling (not just meming) happening on Veeky Forums because of course you monitor Veeky Forums because it's such coveted and valuable advertising space, so you had to fight back against all these obvious monster shills.

Prove I'm wrong.

i think he got banished to the land of wind and ghosts for showing his face in public and consorting with the commoners too much

Why did the mods delete the Chadworks thread but allow /sips/ shilling.

Name one board besides /fi/ that has the culture to house self improvement threads. If you thought of one, you're wrong and a manlet.

I imagine it got reported by butthurt jellymads who get angry at the thought of working and getting better and prefer thier fantasy that nothing is thier fault because they don't have "Chad Genetics".

Big L for the mods here.

>Shit how did you know
I think the point user is trying to make is that it's easy to just call someone a shill, and then it's impossible to prove a negative (that he's not a shill), but you're failing to see the subtext and now you look like an ass

it got reported by people tired of seeing you /r9k/ faggots and specifically you and your fellow redditors who can't get laid (I see your reddit spacing you fag so don't bother denying it) on our board. Get out.

It's not a good point given that there are now multiple daily monster threads with shitty forced memes and there are zero other comparable threads.

>reddit spacing

Exhibit A: butthurt jellymad

>mfw you're clenching your teeth while you type

It's just shitposting bro. Welcome to Veeky Forums

REKT

>conspiracy theories

/pol/ is leaking

On second thought, I bet they did it because there were 2 up (the one from yesterday surprisingly lingered into today) in which case that's okay and I can see that viewpoint.

good goy

I think you can only get your answer here

Why do you care? Shouldn't you be fretting about the liberal jew-run media or something?

I don't give a fuck about politics nor races or whatever the fuck they talk about on pol
go away from fit with your monster shilling, it's pathetic and cringe worthy

At least this meme tastes delicious.

100% not a shill

>It's just shitposting bro. Welcome to Veeky Forums
>about the same product
>every day
>for months on end

No, it's a lame attempt at creating a viral meme.

Wondering the same. I have reported those shit threads several times, but they remain on the board.

Same with dating advice/tinder threads which have absolutely nothing to do with this board. That shit belongs to /b/.

Mod inaction is partly the reason why some idiots believe they can open those threads here, the other reason are the other posters that encourage and reply to those threads.

Nice.

First sip today brah, 10/10.

Just cracked open my first sip of the day too. Cheers.

S I P B O Y S

nice LARPING shil

What a fucking retard.
This sips bullshit started in June. It's obvious now that there are no more shills, but it started with shilling, it's painfully ovbious. If you don't believe that, there are two possibilities:
a) obvious newfag
b) never worked in a marketing agency before
Companies do shit like that ALL THE TIME. It's easy, it requires virtually no money and it makes results, because a lot of people are now buying monster constantly even outside Veeky Forums. Probably something like 50 times Veeky Forums population

You mean

Veeky Forums.org/rules

>11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

>It's obvious now that there are no more shills

No.

It's the same people across the same threads day after day pushing this shit. There may be some community involvement but not much.

First sip of all time.

im wired

>June
September. Check the archives. Also stop pretending you're not a dyel newfag.

>a lot of people are now buying monster
Sugar free monster has been a common preworkout in the powerlifting community since at least 2015. Somebody finally mentioned it on Veeky Forums last fall and a meme started. Wow.

>muh secret club

>thread complaining about sips
>80 replies
>35 posters
Red Bull shills working overtime

Sad!

>September
Suck my dick faggot, Veeky Forums was my third friend this summer and this monster bullshit started this summer
Someone kept mentioning it for months until the meme started, then those shills stopped and now only normal anons are posting shit, because the shilling WORKED

nice to see you finally changing filenames :^) good boi

Mid-September is summer ya dingus

God damnit. The "everyone I disagree with is a shill" meme has escaped /pol. Go back to your containment board and discuss your embarrassing meme president with all the paid Russian trolls there.

PS: Sippin' right now

>then those shills stopped and now only normal anons are posting shit

You know this how? Ime it's the same one or two guys posting 90% of this monster shit and they buy passes to do it.

its number one and you're a faggot
also

his posting from a phone and pc

Me too.

S I P B O Y S

>he

im sorry dude, i love sipping but this is the faggiest post ive ever seen

Rickrolling was a shill campaign by RCA Records. Prove me wrong or you're a shill and/or jew and I will report you to mom I mean the mods

Protip: you can't

>Rickrolling was a shill campaign by RCA Records.
yes,for ad money from youtube

Oh user

>tfw been drinking monster since i saw this meme on Veeky Forums and it's the most tasty energetic ive drunk
Thanks, shills

$0,02 has been deposited to your account

Back to /pol/

is this going to be a regular thing? advertising with memes?