How fit was Martina Hingis's ass in her prime?

My friend and I are currently debating whether or not Hingis's ass was fit during her prime in 1997.

What do you think? Was it fit or did she have a soft ass?

oh god it looks so soft...

it looks like two clouds fucking each other. I want to stick my dick inside it

More like martina hnnnngggis

Sounds like you don't think she had a fit ass?

It's soft bruh

It's soft but that's great, if anything if you have genetics and fat distribution to have a big soft round ass then that's basically superior to a more muscular, 'fit' ass. Both are great but very few women have the former, and the vast majority of women can have the latter if they train. Squats are the great equalizer.

well no. she doesn't have a muscled and lean ass now does she?

if you're into striated glutes you might be after an ass like this. dumb bitch

Fuck off Samus faggot. Anyways I'll give up my left balls to fuck that ass, hnnnng

BREHS

I bet he shits rockets.

I think it would be more like flying saucers user.

I bet you he sticks his ass outside and launches funky frisbees over his conspiracy theorist of a neighbors house to keep him on edge every day.

AHHHH YOU FUCKING IDIOT STOP MAING THREADS SAYING YOU AND YOUR 'FRIEND' ARE ARGUING ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT AN ASS IS FLABBY AHH FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

FUCKING

GOD

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.

more like Martina Hnnnnngis

>ywn bury your face in that ass

>w-where do i s-stick the needle, user?

Did you not see my post cunt. Think you deserve my (you)'s? I'll fucking cut you

@40672992

thanks for the (YOU) FAGGET

>bottom left pic

How much would you pay for the privilege of sliding your tongue in there? Your penis?

Did she actually do this?

great job guy, really great job

>read this post
>imagine the gunshot sound from BroScienceLife videos everytime this guy pops out a turd
>pic related

MARTINA HNNNNNNG-ASS

More like martina hnnnngggis

hahahaha, good joke, mate.

yeah just like your 1rm

Top kek
x2

kek'd and check'd