Why are women so weak?

why are women so weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BE1LUI9CAeM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that one 35 year old male
lmao

i think it has something to do with biologogy

The one at the very top or the one at the very bottom?

Because they don't produce as much testosterone as men do. Are you autistic or something?

How do they measure grip strength?

me at the bottom. can't even overhand grip diddy 140 kg

k

instagram.com/p/BE1LUI9CAeM/

These. It think we're done here.

Women don't need to be strong to get everything in life, it's just handed to them.

As a man you have to work hard, be physically and emotionally strong, be social, etc. etc. etc.

Women just have to look pretty to get anything in life, it's like life on easymode for them while we are playing on extreme mode.

>implying it has nothing to do with hormonal distribution and evolution. Stay weak, pleb

well the difference in strength between women and men isn't as big as you'd think. look at olympic lift records at the same weight

If men are superior physically, what are women better at than men? They always said women are smarter when we were kids, but that's just bullshit

why some circles are larger than others, does it represent anything?

at nothing. women exist solely because they can give birth but that will soon change. once that happens they will probably go extinct

tfw a 80 yrs old male is significally stronger than a 25 yr old female

larger circle = multiple data points of the same value would be my guess

Yeah but olympic lifts are all technique and lower body strength and lower body strength is the only area where women are close to men

This. Data even shows that children raised by a single father vs a single mother are much less likely to develop mental disorders, drug addictions and fuck up their education. They cant even raise kids better, which youd think would be the one role they CAN do.

probs cos men start masturbating in their teens

thats why the chart swoops up suddenly and never stops until death

That same data also shows that children raised by a father AND a mother are better off compared to all other combinations of parentage.

Obviously, I wasnt disputing that.

half of the species would not exist if old men couldn't overpower young women.

Link

I wonder how Aestheticsfags justify being weaker than this 72kg woman

The situation in which fathers end up as single parents vs. how easily women end up as single parents certainly affects that data, I'd be curious to know exactly how much (f.ex. fathers who get custody are usually overwhelmingly more fit to raise a child compared to the mother, because otherwise the mother is more likely to get custody. And unplanned kids outside relationships pretty much as a rule stay with the mother because it's pretty easy to not be involved as a father in that situation).
Do you have a source for your data?

Lrn2sexual-dimorphism

boo-fckn-hoo, crymoar fgt pls

well, yeah. but good luck finding a woman in this century not pre-planning her divorce and custody battle prior to meeting you.

as-fckn-if, fgt pls

Hmm i wonder if you get like a super kid if two gay dudes raise one.

kek

Regardless of what society tries to force down everyone's throats, women evolved to have a different purpose than men. Women are meant to be the child raisers and housekeepers.
Their duty in raising a family is just as important as any man's role.

Men and women ARE NOT EQUAL. This is a good thing. Balance and variation are required criteria for life to flourish in any ecosystem.

Yea but it hurts sjw feefees.

Not crying, just point out reality, with which you seem to have problems with.

are you retarded?
Word record female, non geared lift, 266kg
world record male, non geared lift 461kg

The lightest male weightclass in weightlifting lift the same as the heaviest female weightclass.

The difference at the genetic limit is huge.

>Word record female deadlift, non geared lift, 266kg
>world record male deadlift, non geared lift 461kg