What're some good ways to get rid of a deodorant rash?

What're some good ways to get rid of a deodorant rash?

stop using acid as deodorant

Stop spraying it so fucking close to your skin?

I haven't applied any deodorant on this armpit in 2 days.

You'll have to use something without alcohol, or switch to powder-based stuff.

then go see a fucking dermatologist because that is fucked up

>tfw I got left with a permanent brown mark by this

Stop buying cheap deodorant breh

I don't use spray, I use a roll on.
I was using Certain Dri and Old Spice and I'm pretty sure they don't got alcohol in them.
What do you use?

fwiw, i use the salt stick
it works very well
and lasts forever, two years or more of daily use

See your dermatologist

Sup op visit a dermatologist or use talc as suggested either way get yourself some antihistamine and ibuprofen gel to clear that shit up cause it looks sore

change brands.

or switch to just baking soda

that looks fucking disgusting btw

fucking old spice stick did the same to me. Now I am using a mild deodorant and its great, a bit more expensive but I dont give a fuck.

this isn't normal

see a dermatologist

Same here. It fucking great. It's pretty weird how you actually dont smell like anything when using it.

I also think its a lot more healthy than spraying aluminium and who knows what on your skin

Wash your goddamn arm pits dude, that is what happens if you dont wash for a couple days and bacteria and salts and shit accumulate and start breaking the skin down. Basic hygiene man, even a whores bath should clear that up in a few hours to a day or two.

Use women's deordorant. I've been using Sure for years.

>that is what happens if you don't wash for a couple days
this user knows

OP i've gone through this exact thing before and this is how I fixed it.

First off, I stopped using all deodorant that had aluminum chemicals in them. Companies add aluminum as an odor blocker, but people like me who have metal allergies will get a rash from it, especially if you use the same deodorant every day.

Then I tried out a bunch of different deodorants. The one that has worked for me for years now is pic related. It works just as well as a regular deodorant and I get no irritation.

Finally, wash the deodorant off whenever you get a chance. Don't go to sleep without taking a shower or at least washing your pits. Irritation can happen if you leave the deodorant on for too long.

The antiperspirants with aluminium gave me anxiety and itchy pits and the alcohol deodorants only mask the smell for a few hours.

So I made my own by melting down beeswax, lavender oil and coconut oil (plus a bunch of other random oils) from my unused hair wax and body lotion products. I then added two drops of tea-tree oil and a tiny amount of baking soda to make my own deopaste. (FYI The oils mentioned have anti-fungal anti-bacterial properties as found in the natural deodorant pastes.)

It works great, and by great I mean it works decently between workouts and takes only the tiniest drop of "deodorant wax"... literally a 2mmx2mmx2mm will move its way around your underarm hairs during movement. I just use hand sanitiser on my pits and reapply deopaste if it stinks.

Had the same problem OP. I went through a few products. Coal Tar helped relieve the symptoms, 3% Sal Acid was even better. Went to the derm and he prescribed me Clotrimazole-Betamethasone 1%/0.05%. Shit healed up in a few days.

>using aluminum or spray-on deoderant

>using deoderant at all

Apple cider vinegar master race

Stop being autistic and know the proper amount of deodorant to put on.

It's usually:

(Your body mass [kg]) /1.5 = amount of [ml] of deodorant you have to put on (in both pits total, not each)

Jesus. Get some prescription stuff that doesn't have weird chemicals.

there's an actual class action lawsuit against old spice because of this. just switch to another deodorant.

what the fuck is this