What is this one thing you aren't willing to sacrifice on your journey to health and fitness?

What is this one thing you aren't willing to sacrifice on your journey to health and fitness?

For me its getting smashed with ice cold beer in hot, sunny summer days.

Other urls found in this thread:

camh.ca/en/hospital/health_information/a_z_mental_health_and_addiction_information/alcohol/Pages/low_risk_drinking_guidelines.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same I love a good brew

Getting smashed 3-4 times a week

Beer and potato chips.

Cigarettes

Twice here. At least once every weekend and once during the week.

Wouldn't really trade that for anything. Won't have the liberty to do that later on.

Sheeeiiiiit

>Trying to lose last bit of stomach fat
>Crave beer 24/7

Every time

I eat a bagel once a week and enjoy pizza too much to give it up entirely

Prob pretty helpful when u cut

do you drink until drunkenness? more than 12-14 beers a week will lead to a fucked heart, liver and age you faster so its an oxymoron to health.

bad advice. drink moderately, learn to enjoy getting drunk, and limit it to 12 beers a week is a moderately safe limit.

camh.ca/en/hospital/health_information/a_z_mental_health_and_addiction_information/alcohol/Pages/low_risk_drinking_guidelines.aspx

>not getting a good buzz and shitposting on Veeky Forums and /pol/ every night
Sounds like a shit life m8

eh a beer or two a night is not unreasonable.

What's drunkenness? If I transmute everything I drink during a week into beers and if you mean your shitty american 0.3ll ones, then yeah I'll hit that 12-14 a week.

But yeah i'm not getting drunk because of it's health benefits, the psychologicak ones that might be imagined aside.

It's the reason I got into sport aswell, so I can drink and not start looking horribly like shit.

>2 beers
>buzz
Let me guess you are a woman or a dyel

weed

>destroy your cns on high volume leg day
>get high
>sleep for 10 hours

better than sex, which i get tons of btw

Beer, dip, cigars, (ice cream sometimes)

>yeah I get laid all the time 'cos I'm cool amirite

I drink heavily, do drugs, eat fast food every day and smoke cigs. But I only do it for a few weeks when I'm on vacation. Rest of the year I'm 100% clean from drugs, drink maybe once every two months, pretty much never eat fast food and stick to my routines.

same for me bro. Summer is the time of the year I go to my hometown to visit my parents for 1 or 2 months. Almost every night after dinner I have a few beers with my dad, or sometimes alone in the roof. Comfiest feels in my life.

2 6%+ beers should give a normal human a buzz. Landwhales aren't normal.

i can relate to this

A tablespoon of honey a day. Noodles one day a week.

My weekly cheeseburger.

Guys, is liquor better for your gains than beer?

Now that I think about it I have no hobbies or anything other than work and fitness.
I don't even enjoy food, I just blend chicken, milk, rice and a couple of other shit and chug that shit everyday (perfectly counted macros)

Then you're not willing to give up chicken, milk and rice on your way to health and fitness. Veeky Forums has deluded you into thinking they're either healthy or that just macros matter.

You're also too lazy to eat veggies.

Was recently reading that eating proteins and carbs together leads to inflammatory compounds that are hugely implicated in ageing and disease.

But im never going to eat meat, then wait an hour, then eat carbs or some difficult nonsense like that.

coffee. though it's not that bad either.

source?

I havent drunk anything in 4 years and that is nonsense, you need to be going to 3 pints and above to feel it at all.

Weed (with some tobacco mixed in) and delicious food that's bad for you (not fast food)

I'm willing to give up any food if I can get my macros as easily as I do now. It's just so convenient and easy (also I'm broke as fuck but working on it) I also eat some fiber every other day or so and a multivitamin

I would say so since you need to drink a lot less liquor to get drunk

Advanced glycation end products, there's a wiki page. Totally untenable but interesting nonetheless.

You proved my point, but okay. You're not healthy. I don't really blame you for just being considerate of macros if you're as broke as you say you are, but step your game up when you have more to spend.

Wtf how do you get drunk From 12-14 beers

I'm 6'3 215 and it takes usually a 6 pack of 8%+ for me to feel buzzed.

>I promise I'm not a high functioning alcoholic.
>r-really guys

Enjoying a meal which doesn't fit in my diet now and then.
There are more important things than 10% bf. Showing appreciation for the effort my mom or girlfriend made cooking for me is one of them.

This is the most depressing thing I have read in ages.

same here, for 49 weeks a year if I see something I want to eat I'll just fucking eat it and not worry because my diet's clean besides the occasional thing like that
the other 3 weeks is the yearly DNP cut and I can manage without stuff outside my usual diet then even with the cravings

That one new futa hentai that occasionally drops

Beer is healthy, it does not make you fat. I drink beer daily, perfect weight. It's good calories.

It's the milk and such you should avoid