Myprotein at $59.49 for 11 lbs compared to ON which is $120 for 10 lbs

>myprotein at $59.49 for 11 lbs compared to ON which is $120 for 10 lbs
What excuse do you have for not using myprotein as your main brand?

Other urls found in this thread:

slickdeals.net/f/9861424-optimum-nutrition-gold-standard-pre-workout-with-creatine-beta-alanine-and-caffeine-for-energy-flavor-fruit-punch-30-servings-is-back-12-75-with-15-s-s
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/55mtkj/i_tried_out_every_flavor_sample_of_myprotein/d8nxlz8/?st=j06tcx7l&sh=8db3c89c
us.myprotein.com/referrals.list?applyCode=SAMUEL-R9T&li
strawpoll.me/12518740
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

myprotein tastes like ass

get on that bulknutrients life lad

because I'm not a poorfag like you

whey protein LOL. people are STILL falling for it

>Protein is a meme
Top yourself

Im sticking with myprotein, but some of the flavors do taste legitimately like ass

I've gone through 22 lbs of myprotein, natural vanilla and natural strawberry. My girlfriend bought herself a $60/6 lb ON vanilla thing and I've been buying ON ever since I first tried it. It's worth the price difference. Fuck myprotein it tastes like fucking playdoh.

I bought 5kg of the unflavoured because it was cheaper. Tastes absolutely fine. Why are people buying flavours if it tastes bad?

Chocolate Brownie is a decent flavor. Have a great morning, everyone. Lift strong! :)

since we got a thread like this doing, can I ask if this is helpful at all?
slickdeals.net/f/9861424-optimum-nutrition-gold-standard-pre-workout-with-creatine-beta-alanine-and-caffeine-for-energy-flavor-fruit-punch-30-servings-is-back-12-75-with-15-s-s
I don't need creatine, I got plenty of that, but the other stuff I've heard is atleast abit helpful.

I like myprotein. I fucking LOVE strawberry's and cream. Absolutely love it.

Eggs are like 80 cents a dozen at aldi, and eggs dont taste like shit

I got 2.5kg of flavoured protein for £8 the other day. Used an online voucher and my protein randomly gave me half off too.

I buy Canadian protein instead because I live in Canada

Im not a burgerretard and order my higher quality stuff cheaper from native sources

Retards, buy oats instead of protein powder

Retard, buy bacon instead of oats

myprotein bros which flavors would you recommend ?

recommend:
>chocolate smooth
>cookies & cream

meh:
>vanilla

not recommend:
>banana

Those don't offer anywhere near a similar amount of protein.

>He doesn't know about the myopothethis trick

I'm lactose intolerant and need to buy vegan protein like some sort of weenie hipster bitch. At least this stuff is better than Vega in every conceivable way. Still damn expensive though

>TFW live less than 10 miles from huge hut group warehouse
shits so cash I get next day delivery basically for the price of normal every time
I also went to school with a few people who now work in marketing/tech for them, Gonna ask them out for a drink and try and get a discount

Elaborate

>1
>billion
>calories.

>not activating your oats
cmon

any good and cheap protein alternatives for germongers?

>Complaining that chocolate and what not flavours aren't tasty enough

You pussies never tried unflavored pea protein. You truly need to be a man to survive that sip of protein.

Get isolate

I use myprotein because it's damn cheap, but there are two major problems I have with it
1) the bags it comes in are fucking shit and impossible to close properly
2) it tastes like ass

Cheap.
Strawberry tastes delicious.

>fucking this

My top choice when buying. Taste exactly like pic related, whether mixing it with water or milk.

who /RiceKrispies/ here?

Fuck oats for breakfast.

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/55mtkj/i_tried_out_every_flavor_sample_of_myprotein/d8nxlz8/?st=j06tcx7l&sh=8db3c89c

Mocha. Yum.

>order from bulknutrients on thursday night
>receive it monday
>mfw

>spending twice the amount on a dietary supplement because it tastes better
You guys better be wiping your asses with 20 dollar bills or you're retarded poorfags

Can people who have tried it speak for the strawberry flavor? I heard it's pretty good, haven't ordered yet.

Can agree it may be better deal wise but it's taste or absolutely horrible.

>He spends his money on milkpowder because he thinks it will give him bigger muscles

myprotein is objectively the best protein powder

Get strawberry or chocolate something you can tolerate and just neck it. I had mint choc chip from discount supplements once and I will tell you all that's the worst flavour and protein i've ever had, strawberry cream life from now on

I've just mentioned earlier that strawberry cream is really good, and one other user agreed

I hated the taste of myprotein at first but like most protein powders, after that first initial week, it tasted fine to me. It actually grew on me.

Bought a 10lb bag of the Impact Whey in Chocolate Brownie flavour last Black Friday and it tasted perfectly fine to me; definitely top-3 tasting proteins.

7/10 with water but easily a 9/10 with milk.

can't you just get unflavored and add sugar-free chocolate syrup ?

>it's that easy

Pumpkin pie flavored with cottage cheese, 2 eggs, ice, and water. Toss in blender
>yfw you just made pumpkin pie protein ice cream

Bought 22lb of unflavoured because it has more protein per serving than their flavoured

actually isn't bad if you just mix it with water, obviously since there's no flavour, but it's almost like creamy water

why do you fags spend money on this shit instead of, ya know, actual meat for protein?

because it's cheaper and you get more protein

I can't afford to eat so much meat in Canada

It is. That ranking site is exactly why I buy it and how I even discovered it. What does it matter if you have a great-tasting but sub-optimal protein?

>tfw 5.5lbs myprotein isolate for $80

Fucking Switzerland.

(Yes, it's cheaper online but enjoy assrape VAT)

>Not getting neutral flavor for maximum gains

If you want fucking flavor then use kakao, cinnamon or flavdrops

Get myprotein isolate, native or ISO pro

I like chocolate coconut, but be warned that it's 90% coconut 10% chocolate.

Strawberry and cream is so fucking good compared to every other flavor, no clue why

I'm 6'4 and need like ~160g of protein a day. Fucking impossible to hit without unless I want to bankrupt myself buying an absurd amount of meat. Also live in Canada like other user and it's stupid expensive.

Unflavored. It tastes OK and I normally mix it with regular flavors, the pre-packaged stuff is far to sweet and strong for my taste.

thanks bruv

Just bought 5.5lbs of unflavored isolate from this company because of this thread. Top shilling, my dudes.

It was on sale, and I applied an additional discount with a code :^)

It's literally always on sale, it's a psychological trick they use to make you buy more.

fuck you i've been drinking chocolate coconut for 3 weeks and it's fucking horrendous

I got a 5.5lb of rocky road isolate. It's not bad but it's sweet as fuark.

Chicken breasts are cheaper than any protein powder
>but muh TDEE
I seriously hope you guys aren't a bunch of manlets

cinnamon bun flavor is like drinking then cinnamon toast crunch milk

so basically cinnamon and sugar. top good.

heres my refferal code if any a yall want 25 percent off, its on sale today anyway so with it its dirt cheap
us.myprotein.com/referrals.list?applyCode=SAMUEL-R9T&li

I'm from denmark where protein is about 35-40$ for 10lbs.

Taste good, good quality dont see what the fucking problem is F-A-M

cinnamon is god tier.

im sticking with my ON whey
i dont mind the taste and its easy to order with amazon prime

>falling for getting your protien from whole complete sources like food meme

Chocolate Mint is the best fucking flavor, I'm addicted to it and I'd go through my entire stash easily if it wasn't for the gas it gives me

What matters is the price compared to other protein brands, and one of the most popular is optimum nutrition which is a complete rip off in comparison

Where do all my Canadian homies buy their protein from. I have used Myprotein for my last couple orders but honestly the bags being complete shit and the pricing not being that good has me looking for a different option

I bought 22 lbs a while back during a sale. It's one of the best flavors.

Strawberries and cream: 9/10
Mocha: 8/10
Cookies and cream: 3/10

Jesus christ cookies and cream was way too goddamn sweet.

THIS GOES OUT TO EVERYONE THINKING ABOUT BUYING FROM MYPROTEIN, DONT GET CHOCOLATE SMOOTH, IT TASTES LIKE SWEATY GYM SOCKS MIXED WITH TOE JAM

Chocolate mint is the best goddamn flavour, especially mixed with milk

Same, shit tastes great and is cheap as fuck. I have only gotten protein from them though, have you tried any of their supplements?

Got to love slickdeals.net.
Got 8 pounds of ON double chocolate for $65.

Canadian protein is the bomb man.

Whey fucks up my guts

I'm 6'3" and 260 pounds, Skinnyfag. I eat your body weight in protein everyday.

Thinking about getting either the chocolate mint or the pumpkin pie. Which one bros?

strawpoll.me/12518740

can someone tell me if the salted caramel is any good

If it was more salt than sweet, I could see that being pretty decent, but I doubt that's the case.

Also curious about white candy cane.

don't waste time piddling around with babby tier PWOs.
get one with DMAA or DMHA.

What do you mix it with? I usually buy chocolate and add pb/cocoa/vanilla. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what strawberry mixes well with.

Scitec tastes better, but since I can't find a source that backs up/reveals the real amount of protein in it, unlike ON or Myprotein, I switched to Myprotein now.
ON is good, grassroot shit, but damn, it's expensive over here in europe.

Canadian protein,

Especially their vegan premium blend protien is absolute life savior for me. Tired of mixing pea and brown rice protein and drinking it plain like chalk.

Check out legion pulse preworkout

Its the only company that doesnt do proprietary blends, gives you exactly what you need, excellent customer service, research driven and clinically dosed.

Just receieved my tub, tried only one scoop and i had nice smooth kick in and without jittery or shitty come downs thanks to l theanine

Check my comparison. I think all the numbers crunch right.

I love doing shit like this. Using simple math to cut straight fucking trough bullshit marketing.

The difference grows even further when you do Optimum 10lbs vs Mybro 11lbs since Optimum at 10lbs is virtually the same price as 2 5lb orders, where as mybro shaves off $15 buckaroos at 11lb.

I was on the ON meme until I recently found Myprotein; I spent five more dollars for doubling the amount of protein. Labdoor even rates Myprotein higher than ON.

ON is over marketed trash everyone knows this.

I'm sure the White candy cane works a lot harder than the chocolate one.

Trips of truth, but yeah, labdoor seems to indicate it won't kill you or completely shill you so it's been begrudgingly my go-to.

>What does it matter if you have a great-tasting but sub-optimal protein?
Because the difference in your actual gains between the #1 and the #20 ranked protein powder is probably going to be zero.

Like, if your gains are really suffering from missing MAYBE 4g of protein per serving, then you're relying waaaaaay too much on powder.

I do still buy Myoprotein though cause shit's cheap.

I like banana :(

What is the most similar flavor to ON Double Rich Chocolate in Myprotein ?

can the vanilla be that bad? How can someone fuck up vanilla

Yeah also a Canadian here and ground beef/beef/salmon are expensive as FUCK unless you buy them in bulk. Not that viable as a college student with limited fridge space.