When will the THICC meme end?

When will the THICC meme end?

2 high body fat

you're gay

I guarantee it's lower than yours

never you fucboi

Never, I hope.

Never, it will only get worse from now on. Enjoy. THICCC is just a gateway to fat.

Faggot.

Well, he's right, except about the part about the gyms. Gym culture is in full swing and roiding is more common than ever.

My guess is that soon we'll see Western society split into two parts fatty feminists and alt-right meatheads.

I wouldn't fuck that If you paid me.

She is not even THINN, she clearly works out.

Why would anyone want thicc to end, that skelly can't even satisfy you good enough, everywhere you touch its bones, she can't give you healthy male kids, she can't even get pregnant let alone give birth.

Come on now famalams get serious and start thinking.

A deito is out of question, of course.

bruh

Damn, I love Elsa.

>not thin
hello skelly

if you dont find this attractive then honestly just kill yourself you fucking gaylord
thicc>fit>skinny>fat>skeleton

But..that is fat.

the best girls will always understand thin=win.

Would you still find her attractive without the fake tits? All the make up etc.? Still just as good? You seem delusional. She got fake fits to be more "thick"

I'd love to see what you look like

It's sad that many of you fat cucks got conned into thinking this is thicc

Look at those feet desu
Bitch smells like shit

Congratz then, you're low-test beta male. But hey, you can always become a twink!

Thin girls are the traditional European standard of attractiveness, so now that we have SJWs screeching about how everything white is bad and racist, you can expect them to adopt nigger standards of fatties and call it 'curvy'. So basically it will end either when the tirades of social leaning reverse or when society collapses and starts anew.

THINN

I don't care about tits at all and she looks great without make up, make up is a meme anyway except for mascara and eyebrows

Too fat
Too thin

Hm, the only makeup I like is lipstick. As long as we can all agree that the full gamut is hideous.

Fit>thin. Thin will age like cryptkeeper and get fat easily. Not to mention fit looks better and can be active with you
Guys that I run into that prefer thin tend to because they're insecure about their own size as "manly men"

I'm down with thin chicks but come on, the whole blonde hair/blue eye thing never did it for me. Too mutated. Too unnatural and too stereotypically "attractive".

Literally any other combonation of appearance plus thin can do it for me, but thin, white, blonde hair/blue eyes? No thanks, freak

>Tfw high speed low drag libertarian

Black long straight hair with straight bangs is the best, senpai.

>Guys that I run into that prefer thin tend to because they're insecure about their own size as "manly men"
delet

>tfw 5'6

Holy shit that's not the same girl is it? May as well have put a mask on her

You're literally wrong

Can't get past how trashy she looks but yeah more sane body type

What makes her look trashy? The little tattoo?

I mean i get this post is obvious bait, but I don't like blondes much either. Light skin, blue eyes blonde hair seems more super-basic too me. Like a blank sheet of paper.

All the light colored features blend into each other too much and make them stand out less. Dark skin and light eyes is best mode. But even dark hair w/light skin and eyes is significantly better.

The blonde meme has lasted too long.

nope not same girl

Tat? All I see is a weird birthmark over her hip stretch marks. It's the pose, the lack of self awareness, the shorts being pulled.... The look on her face reads a level of confidence that picture shouldn't be evoking- like tailor trash that's used to being the most popular girl in the trailer park

So? There are gross skinny girls, and sexy bigger girls. This girl is not close to being in the realm of grossness yet.

whereas this: Those hips and legs are gross lmao look at that vagina bone wtf

THINN

Yeah, not sure if it is a tattoo. However, I would be very pleased if that grill was my girlfriend.

>not having a gf who looks like the rising and setting sun
>not waking up to her curly golden hair draped all over your chest
>not kissing her passionately only to open your eyes at the same time and smile as you lose yourself in those bright bluegreen depths
>not loving her soft baby hair on her arms and stomach, bleached by the sun and watching it prickle as she gets aroused or cold
>not convincing her to stop shaving her vagina and enjoying eating out her delicious peach fuz pussy

yeah dude, i totally want a dark haired girl who has to shave every week or start looking like some cro-magnum motherfucker. what was I thinking with blonde + blue/green/grey eyes, I feel for a meme.

>Knees extended way too far
>Poor Hip Mobility
>Squatting on BALLS OF FEET WTF

0 out of fucking 10 get this shit outta here

Lol you wouldn't even know what to do with it if you had the chance son.

THINN

Thanks for confirming that you're a virgin newbitch. Carry on dyel.

I'm more wondering when people will stop glorifying women with big heads, wide heads, wide jaws and huge cheekbones as beautiful.

It's something not noticed by most but it's become an epidemic. Look at the hadid sisters, Candice swanepoel and Chrissy teigen. Huge heads are too masculine looking on women.

You have never had sex before.

Sad!

>not even refuting my argument

You're a fucking dumb cunt.

Enjoy your ugly subhuman troglodyte looking children. Don't justify your love of subhuman looking women to men who have standards.

What you actually want is a redhead just a bit shy of blazing red and some freckles

Lol good to know you have shit standards dude, going out looking like those pics would be a nightmare come true.
>mmmmm yeah show off dem sexy stretch marks and that weird birthmark bby
>the privilege of having standards

T H I N N

For

>there are men here who have sex with boys masquerading as girls

y'all need more test

Why is she so perfect? What's the science here? Why do i want this so bad?

reeeee

>ywn pick ginger pubes from your teeth 5 hours later and smile.

Why can't chubby chasers just admit they're into fat chicks instead of coming up with meme words like "thicc'?

>The blonde meme has lasted too long.

Here, here!

IT wont until fat acceptance SJWism and nigger culture is eliminated

>ywn be that banana

>mfw running a test/var cycle and still find this rhino disgusting

Nah, breh. You just have no standards.

How the fuck can thicc girls even fucking compete with this 1/5

Fuck

2/5

3/5

4/5

>test cycle

>literally so low test he has to cycle steroids

closet fag confirmed

>that haircut

5/5

6/5

Can someone explain to me why I'm more attracted to white women? Like the biological reason.

I'm black btw.

srs

I'm not on TRT, whale hunter. My test levels are normal. I know because I had them checked before I started roiding.

It's too bad you're too dyel to get a qt cardiobunny gf, but that's okay. Fat bitches need love too, I guess.

Because 95% of all black women are repulsive monkeys.

That said, stick to your own race.

Something about the way she looks these days that's kinda turned me off her.

Because you're inferior and you want to breed with someone who is superior so that your offsprings will be greater than you.

BBBRRRRROOOOOOOPPPPPP

You're turned off because she's dating a rich surfer fuccboi. She's still a top tier qt.

White supremacist brain-washing.

/pol/-tards think that the grand conspiracy is to promote mixed-race relationships in order to get rid of white people.

The reality is that they are trying to the melanoid races. If 15% of brothas woke up....

it's just personal preference, dude. im white and i like latin girls. no need to overanalyze.

They broke months ago senpai. Since then she's become more of an attention whore (than usual).

Because you have good fucking taste my nigga.

shoo shoo ape

I'm a pajeet and everyone in my friend circle prefer white women too except me.

>if you don't like thicc (fat) girls you're low test

Ha. Danny Jones, probably the most high test, alpha male in existence, is dating pic related. Can't see her body great but she is by no means thicc (fat).
Danny Jones is 6'7" alpha male, dating this, and you all can stick with your thicc (fat) chicks.

He knows whats up.

Agreed.

I think the fat curvy thicc meme is tumblr related. Like a raid or something.

Because they are superior. Bred in harsh conditions of northern Europe (you know, with the actual winters and stuff instead of the perpetual summer your ancestors enjoyed in Africa), shaped by the constant struggle not to fucking freeze and refined tastes of the men who created the Civilization (yes, with a capital C - there is only one, the rest are merely "cultures" in various stages of being assimilated or suppressed by it). Instead of developing lard-storage asses and run-all-day knees, they had to develop brains and a versatile set of performance adaptations to put it to good use.

Also, muh patriarchy that created your cultural context (incl. the standards of beauty you are bombarded with your whole life) is the same upper strata of smart and hard white men who shaped the ideal of womanhood to their tastes millenia before while laying the foundations of Civilization. So your true masters literally taught you to aspire to what you'll probably never have so that you may have an ideal to struggle towards and better yourself in the process.

I cannot, in all honesty, fault you for craving that master race pussy, but you're gonna have to work hard and rise above your biology to earn it. Even being a bull to some emasculated post-white cuck and his fat race-traitor wife requires some dominant personality to go along with the anecdotal BBC, and that's the literal rock bottom of white women, so deep you can't even see the upper half from there. Getting AND KEEPING the actual 8's and 9's like picrelated (fun fact: she's also a lawyer) will probably be the crowning achievement of your life.

Go for it m8, make your ancestors proud.

She is fugly

media propagates white females as attractive

How can i get one of those?

you surely mean fatty feminists and alt-right fatties.
People who are aesthetically pleasing are nowhere near bitter enough to identify with either of those fringe cults.

That surf boy is leagues above her. No homo.

Go outside and be gentlemanly. There should be a chance.

that literally looks like an ostrich. not attractive at all.

>being such a pencil-dicked, weak-armed manlet that you have to go after the gross-looking runway model type female

I honestly for bad for you, bruv