Fit I need in help in ruining my girlfriend's fitness goals

fit I need in help in ruining my girlfriend's fitness goals.

I know some of you have probably been dragged down by people before and I need to know what worked best on you.

Thanks

Run her over

That is not really an option as I do not own a car

Lie to her that you prefer THICC women

She wants to do it from a health perspective so I don't think that would work.

Gentle support from loved ones really fucked up my goals.

So if I support her gently it might make her think it's bad?

Kill yourself

Absolutely. If it seems like she's succeeding don't lose faith, that's a sign it's working.

why op?

Remove yourself from the gene pool.

I think you are being sarcastic. You don't understand the situation.

Ok, I swear I am not memeing for upvotes but I have a pregnancy fetish and she has god-tier fat deposits for it.

She stores most of it in her stomach it looks like she could be carrying twins. Most of the rest is in her breasts with maybe a tiny bit too much in the face but it's not really an issue. Her limbs and hands don't really have any fat on them which helps complete the illusion.

It is hard fetish to to satisfy obviously and I feel like I've struck a goldmine and don't want to lose it. I even get hard when we're out walking together thinking about people thinking that I got her knocked up.

I've had one actual pregnant chick before her but obviously that couldn't last where as we have been going strong for a year and a half.

Why don't you just keep knocking her up?

spike her foods with sugars, fats, etc. just fuckin hansel and gretel her you dummy dumbass

Yes. Tell her you're proud of her progress. She'll know something's fucky on subconscious level and it will undermine her efforts. Don't worry if she temporally becomes fit. It's just a side effect of her thinking hard about your support. It will go away after some time, guaranteed.

How about you just fucking tell her instead of trying to be Robbie Rotten

I'm the gentlest guy out there, but I wouldn't feel bad about stabbing your dumb ass.

>god-tier fat deposits
>She stores most of it in her stomach it looks like she could be carrying twins

The fetish doesn't correlate to actually wanting children.

She prepares her food and sometimes mine so I don't know how I would do that.

She is very vanilla, which I like though. I think it could ruin our relationship if she knows I'm that freaky

This really fucks me up

you gotta start preparing food then, or when shes not looking VERY SUBTLY spiking it. you could also try injecting her subcutaneously with liquid fats.

Maybe just impregnate her and then do that herbal abortion thing when it gets too far along. I mean, you'll be murdering your unborn child and potentially mindbreaking your GF but you're considering ruining her body for your fetish anyway so why not go all the way.

Preferring your sexual fetishes over your girlfriend's health and well being. You're a disgusting human being. Why not just straight up tell her and impregnate her instead? Or are you not willing to deal with the consequences of your fantasies?

I am being serious

I do not think I am ruining her body, just keeping it the same attractiveness.

She is very healthy now. I think she stress ate in university before I met her but has been eating at a healthy maintenance since I met her. She is also reasonably fit.

Just find a girl with hyperthyroidism and knock her up
She'll continually miscarry and you can be super keen to keep trying because you 'really want a kid'

i'll just leave this here

The thing is there are no ups and downs with this. She is perfectly pregnant all year round

You're a piece of shit. You deserve to be alone.

>26

I don't think I am.

She is also about 66kg I think at 5'4 which would make her just slightly overweight.

You are looking to sabotage someone's attempts at self improvement that trusts you just so you can have a bit more fun getting off. That's the definition of shitty. Your gf deserves better.

>gf miscarriages
>I'll be with you soon, I have a workout to continue

Classic Veeky Forums

She's literally the exact opposite of what I like

I would beat the shit out of my girl and toss her out on the street if I found out she tried to sabotage my fitness for a fetish. I fucking hate you for even considering that.

This. Absolutely this. OP is the worst kind of faggot.

ur a faaget, I'm linking your gf to this thread

Run really really fast.

Not even continue.

Start baking desserts and tell her you only used half of the sugar/oil that you did because you too are trying to watch your weight.

Don't offer it to her either, tell her not to touch it jokingly and that you will take the calories back from her in the form of sex if she does steal some.

I always make sure she is healthy and fit. She eats well and runs about 3 times a week. I am even trying to get her to squat.

I may be trying to sabotage her goals but I'm not trying to sabotage her.

holy shit. can you just attempt at being a normie?

Veeky Forums paragon

Trying to sabotage a person's goal is exactly why I hate you. Fucking kill yourself.

Dave?

You're desperately fucking around with language in an attempt to justify your own atrocious behavior. Go suckstart a shotgun. Thunder cunt.

chad?

>suckstart a shotgun
Quality phrasing, I'm using that from now on

These too smart to x wojacks are killing me.

I am a normie apart from this probably

i think her goal is misguided. If her goal was to jump off a bridge I would stop her.

I didn't think this would be that common that other people might be in a similar situation.

MY FUCKING SIDES
PLS INCLUDE ME IN SCREENCAP

You don't get it. You are sabotaging someones personal goals to improve themselves just so you get off to your fetish. You are undermining the trust of a relationship.
Think if the tables were turned and she was trying to fuck with your fitness, how would you feel?

Get fitter than her. That way she won't leave like she's going to now.

What screencap you redditfag

Marry her.

>Trying to improve herself in a healthy manner
>Misguided
Is this bait? How is not wanting to cater to a fetish of yours that she doesn't even know about misguided?

You sir are a psychopath, get some help you pathetic delusional piece of scum.

underrated

condom sabotage my man
go for it

>upvotes