Chad Pads - ChadWorks: A Life Improvement Think Tank Series

Let me tell you the important disclaimer: This thread is not about your long-winded yet still vauge narrative on your special snowflake definition of Chad.

An appealing place to live is paramount to having people want to visit you again. An unclean apartment will trigger negative emotions which girls will use to lower thier opinion on your status.
An effective Chad Pad makes social circle management easier and your life better. Making it means all aspects of your life flow.

Your Chad pad will be correlated to your income; however, IN THIS THREAD, WE WILL BOOST CHAD PAD GAME BY DISCUSSING:
• Great activities and interactive objects to keep guests entertained
• Objects you've purchased that benefit above the cost (Think BB misc "bachelor pad items" threads)
• Cleaning tips and tricks
• Systems for finding the best place that gets the most out of your rent/mortgage
• Ideal logistics for bringing girls home
• Decoration tips
• Any home lifestyle tips such as sleeping, kitchen setup, etc

Have a great pad? Show us pics!

ChadWorks is a sporadic series on which Veeky Forums users share tips and ideas on a specific topic to ensure everyone can make it.

Chad sleeps in an empty pizza box and still fucks your oneitis.

go die in a fire.

Pin this thread!

I like this

Does Chad have roommates?

Why refer to "Chad" as someone else? If you are emotionally secure and healthy would you have roommates?

I think these threads are a great idea. Here are a few things I've learned from getting my own apartment
• Don't try and binge clean or clean when people come over. Try to just clean a little bit each day. Clean for yourself. It's a meditative exercise and having a clean apartment will only help you.
• VR Headset: I bought a Google VR for like 15$. It's an easy way to break ice and it's actually pretty cool.
• White Fabrics: I use all white bedding, bath towels, hand towels and floor towels. Each week doing my laundry I throw those all together with bleach. Makes my apartment feel clean to me, I can also tell when towels are getting dirty.

As for decorations and bring girls home that really depends on who you are. People like to think there's is one way to do the whole PUA thing but I think anyone telling you that is trying to sell you something. If your goal is sex probably just keep the excitement up. I personally don't drink or smoke but that's an easy way to break ice as well.

Chad comes from a rich family. He doesn't need roommates since he's not a poor fag

Board games.

Board games are a great hosting tool.

Board games range from simple normie shit to full blown autism, so you can build a collection to keep a diverse amount of interests. They are fun, easy (mostly) to set up, take the pressure off, and are easy to incorporate with drinking.

Best for hosting groups when working on your social circle. There are more co-op games now a days so it doesn't always need to be competitive.

Cons: some advanced board games are expensive.

>Why refer to "Chad" as someone else?
because I haven't achieved Chad god mode yet

I don't need roommates either. It would just be another $600-700 I can blow on other shit like a car, but if Chad doesn't do it then I'll live alone.

>when he can't afford to live on his own

rent is $550pw for 1bdr here in New Zealand so fuck you you fucking faggot!

Should've studied harder in school. On the plus side the world always needs ditch diggers.

Still in school you fucking moron

Tired: Buying decorative items from Hobby Lobby, Homegoods, etc
Wired: Decorating with objects you come across on your travels that have a story

Cool stories are chick crack since women are narrative driven. Would you rather have a plastic coral decoration from Hobby Lobby, or real coral from your exciting trip?

I pay $1200 for a studio.

Get on my level normie

Best art to put on your walls are stuff you've made yourself.

Having your own photography printed and hung up on cheap dollar store frames looks and feels amazing (especially if you're an amazing avant garde photographer like me).

My pad is pretty chaddy but I don't use it to its full potential

Your pad doesn't have to be a model home, but it has to be clean.

>no clutter
>vacuum
>wipe off the counters
>clean mirrors and windows
>dust everything
>use candles and air fresheners in a manly, dusky scent

All of these things go much further than having that picture perfect pad

True dat. I have candles coming out my ass. Warm tobacco and bachelor pad are GOAT.

brad here

live in a cheap studio apartment by myself because its cheap

i am very frugal with electricity, water, heating to save money

i rarely have guests over, mostly use the space in my apartment to store by stuff (books, a couple kayaks, bikes, clothes, toiletries, food, gym stuff, computer, bed)

work at a gym some days, work security at a bar some nights, do some volly firefighting a couple days a week

dont ever both worrying about entertaining guests or others and just do what I want to do with myself, my time, and my living space

God I wish I could leave my apartment and start new. After 3 years here it seems like it just gets worse and worse and requires more and more effort for less and less cleaning results.

I keep my place clean most of the time; and I try to make sure it looks good. But, let's face it, I've been here two years and only one person who isn't my family member has even seen the inside of my apartment. I could hang pictures of murdered women on my walls and no one would know about it for like six months.

But your environment reflects your mental state, and your mental state reflects your environment. When I let shit get messy, my discipline and routine falters. So I make sure to keep it organized.

that is a VERY chad apartment. mirin that brick wall and large windows. what sort of flooring is that?

yes, me

ama

pls post some photos youve taken, if you dont mind

Where do you live and how much does that/did that cost?

It's like polished concrete. Super easy to keep clean. Just cold as fuck 100% of the time.

sounds real cozy bro

I'm on the east coast of the U.S. been here for 3 years and as of now I pay about 925ish per month plus water and all that jazz. If you moved this place to any major city the rent would quadruple.

Found this on another thread what are your thoughts on this?

Chad only settles for average girls if he's a manufactured Chad

i.e became a Chad after 18 by gaming the system through self-improvement. Nautral chads come about normally during the developmental high school years .

Manufactured chads have never gotten female attention before so when they start getting it they panick and shoot themselves in the foot often thinking the really hot girl flirting with him doesn't really like him and just flirts with every guy she knows

They often only go after 6s and below women they KNOW they have a secured shot at getting with. These women are often confused as to why this guy way above their league is into them.

It screams insecurity. Because ultimately it was this insecurity that motivated them to get better.

My advice to manufactured chads is to get out there make mistakes and learn to lose. Get rejected by the hot girls over and over. Don't become bitter. Don't let your low self-esteem trick you into thinking you only deserve a 4. You are not an ugly low status male anymore. Compare yourself to most guys your age/social group. The average guy is fucking hideous.

Every guy above 5'10 who's not fat is automatically a 5 remember that.

Natural chads are often years ahead because they started at 15-16. Often times ugly guys who slay are post-chads who had a ton of experience with women because they were way more attractive during high school and got then got fat

no roommates, are you guys serious? Even if I had the money to live on my own, I would always live with roommates. Ive lived in four different countries and had +20 roommates over the years, only with one chick I did not get along. With the others I hung out, was friends or hooked up.
I like being around people. You can party with them, invite friends over, pregame. And if you want your peace, just go into your room.

All the anxious neckbeard losers here really should not be living on their own straight out of their mom's basement. Learn to socialize with people. All you will ever do is sit on your laptop and jerk it to traps anyway

As for really +8 Chads: most lived with roommates, others not. How one lives has nothing to do your ability to get laid.

Not everyone is an extrovert, and the price of getting time alone is worth the premium to them.

These are all patent drawings i downloaded. Frames were 5 bucks a piece. Oh and what's his face with the shotgun down bottom. Cheap as hell "art" and it filled up a pretty big wall. Bitches mire quite often.

True. I thought being in your room would be enough, guess I was wrong. But there's a difference between introversion and crippling social anxiety. If one wants to become Chad, sitting in your apart all day being quiet is not the way to go.

Fucking sideways pictures Goddamit. The apartment is right side up irl.

by writing something so autistic on Veeky Forums, even as a funny meme post, you have permanently disqualified yourself from chaddom