Gf loves ice hockey, plays basketball, regularly goes to the gym and is part of my martial arts club

>gf loves ice hockey, plays basketball, regularly goes to the gym and is part of my martial arts club
>She's got love handles and is chubby as fuck
Literally how

She's strong and agile but is just so blubbery

Because her diet sucks.

A lot of people are surprising in their nimbleness, flexibility and speed. They actually work-out and do sports, but can't put down the fork. Being fat and being muscular aren't mutually exclusive.

Not enough intense cardio? Make her run up some stairs for half an hour every day.

This may actually be the reason

I looked at her kitchen the other day and she's got no fruit, little carbs and shitloads of processed meat.

Post pics

Yup so it's diet. Not surprising, but if she ever gets injured and can't work out as much. Then she'll really have to look at her diet to keep from ballooning up in weight

I wrote a long post regarding a balanced diet but decided to erase it all.

Processed meat may be the worst thing you could eat to be toned. Like, I'm not even sure if chips and chocolate are worse.

She consumes more calories than she burns.

But that's just my opinion.

>toned

Shut the fuck up faggot, go be useless somewhere else, you should know how

>toned

"can't outrun a bad diet"

Takes like 30 minutes running on a treadmill to burn a single doughnut.

Who cares as long as shes happy.

I'll bet you can't wait for the friday feels thread to post about your autism in social situations and how nobody loves (even likes) you.

It really shows in your education that your parents were poor, that, and the obvious proof they couldn't afford a condom/coathanger. Go kill yourself so for once in your life you won't be a disappointment.

>toned

She eats like a hog.

The sad thing is different people are replying to you, and you're just there pressing F5 while gloating like a retard.

>denoT

Either poor diet and/ or she isn't putting much effort in. I see plenty of ppl going to my martial arts gym who don't put nearly as much effort into classes as others like me. Also you didn't mention anything that burns a lot of calories like hard cardio. She's probably not as active as you think and eats like shit

>F5
is it 2007?

she breaks her fast with far more energy than her body's fasting at night consumed from her fat stores.

Do this excess eating enough days in a row and the body never needs to tap into fat, it has enough carbs stored in the liver and muscles to last the next day on water before thinking about using up fat.

>toned

>pressing F5

lrn2 Veeky Forums

Also

>toned

(You)(You)(You)