It's an "user bought anabolic steroids on the internet and they actually showed up and now he's worried about all the...

>It's an "user bought anabolic steroids on the internet and they actually showed up and now he's worried about all the things that can go wrong or them being poisoned or something"

How the fuck do I overcome this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/4e6knm/propylene_glycol_vs_peg300_can_they_be_used/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8Djgf1YJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inject them and maybe the extra test will stop you being a pussy

Fuck forgot to add "episode" to the end of that

you know what they say user

the journey of 1000 vials begins with one pin

I ordered test for one cycle and was planning to do just one but it didnt show up (thinking i got ripped off, despite using a reputable source) and now im kind of glad

Roids may seem like an easy fix but i want girls and i dont think roids helps me with that

Fuck you I gave you an honest reply in /fraud/ and this is what you do faggot.

Hey man I'm in the same boat but I've decided to do it
Then I spent 2 days trying to buy syringes and needles from local pharmacies
None of them sold any
Just gonna buy them online now

It didn't reassure me man

I'm scared and worried. I'm about to throw out several hundred dollars worth and cry myself to sleep

do it on drugs

How much was it?

Do a couple shots. You'll need to steady your hand anyway.

You are the worst kind of person.
>hurrdurr let me spend hundreds of dollars on roids then when they arrive let me contemplate usage

that's a good idea man I got poisoned "roids" once before and it fucked me up good. I was in the hospital for a month and my brain still aint at 100%

I'm not proud of myself...

>that's a good idea man I got poisoned "roids" once before and it fucked me up good. I was in the hospital for a month and my brain still aint at 100%

DELETE THIS

hey man I just wanted to give you my opinion be careful with whatever you put in your body

How did you get poisoned what was it

If you aren't over 30, you have no business taking testosterone. Even endocrinologists wouldn't prescribe you TRT. You're young and this is your peak physical condition.

think the doc said it was something they put in antifreeze, something glicerine I think

What the fuck

propylene glycol my bad

You fucking mongoloid, Propylene glycol is used as a base for certain oral steroids.

dunno that's what the doc said was in it also mine weren't oral so maybe that had something to do with it

Its also sometimes used for injectables.

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/4e6knm/propylene_glycol_vs_peg300_can_they_be_used/

you're the fucking person that panics when someone says there is dihydrogen monoxide in water.

I'm terrified now wtf man

Where the hell does one even buy gear online?
This has always boggled me.

leddit.

excuse me?

well hell man I don't know what to say I legit got poisoned and sent to the hospital for a month so there was SOMETHING in it that shouldn't have been there. doc said propylene glycol so that's what I'm gonna assume it was. maybe he missed something

What problem did you have for a month

That's scary desu senpai. I am actually scared now senpai I hope you're okay now

what kind of a fucking retard speaks like this, just based on the way you type you shouldn't take the roids, jesus christ

coma for 3 weeks, one failed kidney, siezures, and some other wierd shit

Stop bullying me I just wanted to make some gains what is your problem

>

Are you even okay now?

backtracked your IP and sent it to the FBI

like i said my brain hasn't recovered but other than that I'm alright. I used to be in college but now I'm set back at least a semester. my left kidney is never going to recover and doc said CNS might not recover plus I might have siezures later

I guess I don't have a choice...

Motherfucker

thanks man

fuck

Goddammit

nigger

Can you elaborate any further on where you ordered it from, were you new to steroids etc?

Haven't really ever heard of this happening to others

yeah first time with steroids. all I remember is ordering them on the deep web with bitcoins since I was super paranoid about getting caught

>tfw18 and really considering a test cycle and maybe other questionable substances because i wanna leave humanity behind.

stop being a fucking faggot and just do it just make sure you got proper pct and ur not under 24

Fuck man that's messed up

wait 7 more years

mr destructoid is getting serious come see it

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8Djgf1YJ8

Don't do drugs user plz dont

What does this even qualify as? Stream advertisement? Invite links? Either way, reported.

If you don't want them, just sell them to someone else to break even and get even more time in prison.

anything for you mommy

you dump out your fucking rage juice and get big like a real man

fuck off

Stop replying to his bait you fucking moron

T. Definitely not the FBI.

>desu senpai. I am actually scared now senpai
Jesus fuck. I hope you decide to inject, and I hope it turns out to be poison, "senpai"

shit

am i banned?

-Kill yourself
-Kill yourself
-Kill yourself
-Kill yourself
-Kill yourself

REEEEEEEEE

word filter, he does not actually write that

run it through a mass spec

I love how entire threads turn to shit because people are too new to know about them and get mad at the desu senpai baka posting.

That said, this thread was shit to begin with.

is this the natty limit?

well thats what you get for typing like a nigger on twitter lol

Nice fucking bait

Propylene Glycol
>not used as a food additive/sweetener
>not used as a safe freezing point reducer in many many foods
>not sprayed in hospital/commercial air to improve air quality
>not used as a suspension base for certain chemicals
>not recognized by the FDA as safe

Everyone fucking freaked out during that whole Fireball Whiskey debacle, saying that "Fireball has antifreeze in it!", because someone figured out that they put Propylene Glycol in antifreeze since it lowers freezing point.

Being scared of a substance because it has a scary sounding chemical name is lowest of the low in terms of ignorance.

>being so new that you don't understand the Mo word filters

Just fucking do it
damnit