Do you think he hates black people?

Do you think he hates black people? m.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Ff31uJI9s

Of course. If you're white and don't hate black people you're a liar.

>If you're white and don't hate black people you're a liar.
What about the millions of white women that fuck black men every day

I hate women also so fuck those race traitors.

>race traitors

Lmfao. This website is so fucking autistic.

It's almost as if women are attracted to robust, handsome men with massive dicks.

You /pol/fags are a joke. I can literally see, literally FEEL your entire personality. You're a socially awkard, insecure friendless virgin who's DESPERATELY trying to "back up" the one cope he THINKS he has of being some cool, laid back smug guy who "doesn't approve of race mixing" (FUCKING LMAO), despite the fact that you LITERALLY CAN'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT ANXIETY MEDICINE. LMFAO.

Just look at your life. You white knight for women who HATE YOU, lmfao. It's HILARIOUS. An unwanted, autistic Veeky Forums virgin VOLUNTARILY spends his time white knighting for "da buuutiful aryan wimmin of moder europa!111" despite the fact that HE IS COMPLETELY FUCKING INVISIBLE TO THE WOMEN IN QUESTION. LMFAO.

Your chinless, incel ass is fucking INVISIBLE to prime women. Your dreams of running around rounding up the "weak" are about as likely as you ever finding a girlfriend. I know you like to get excited online, but remember what happens when you find the courage to leave your room: no MIDDLE CLASS SUBURBAN BOYS aren't going to do SHIT in the face of a massive dicked 6'3" low inhibition Tyrone.

Eugenics happens EVERY DAY and it's WOMEN who decide it, and guess WHAT? NO WOMAN ON EARTH GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU. LMFAO. That's the funniest thing about /pol/ - PASTY WHITE BOYS who have been INVISIBLE to women for their ENTIRE LIVES, talking about how "we need to defend mother europa". LMFAO. Pathetic vermin. Don't ever forget what you are.

"Western civilization" = western women, and WESTERN WOMEN DON'T KNOW YOU EXIST. .

But yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan Princesses" (FUCKING LMAO) will reeeeeally prefer your "proud nationalist christian morality" and powerlifting to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

You've convinced everyone. Niggers are the best.

because everyone hates niggers especially other niggers

I don't know man most of the women at work love me and I'm white. They always try to cop a feel on my booty too and are always commenting how big it is. Then again I'm handsome and tall.

This is heavyweight Boxing champion of the world Anthony Joshua, not some random nig...So that's why he has so many comments.

Is he Chad personified?

John Burk isn't racist. He's just based.

Jesus Christ why did that loser from UF have to post this picture on here? Now it's a meme

you sound like a butthurt nigger. fyi not one of my girlfriends find darkies attractive

>listening to what women say
lol

I'm a woman myself,you retard

He looks like Guile

did you actually take the time to type this up

u right

these posts are always my favorite
makes me kek

>tfw you are the person who started a meme

Just stop it. You going to make the cuck cry.

Is this copypasta?

considering he looks more like an ape, probably not.