Is it ok for men to wear leggings to the gym, without wearing shorts on top of them?

Is it ok for men to wear leggings to the gym, without wearing shorts on top of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=itx3udN1HJ0
youtube.com/user/TheTysonFitness
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe if your GAY! haha

>t. insecure beta male

The rule is: If you're big enough, you can wear whatever the hell you please

But if you're some ottermode retard wearing tacticool cOmPrEsSiOn LeGgInGz to do 2plate quarter squats, you'll look like a tool. I say this as someone who has no business wearing leggings either.

only if you have nice legs
protip: the black leggings are NOT nice legs

haha, enjoy your gut and facial fat you fucking faggot loser.

pic related is the only proper way to wear them.

This
and this

Look at ronnies outfits

youtube.com/watch?v=itx3udN1HJ0

>you'll never pull off the sleeveless flanny look

Wear whatever you want user no one gives a shit, but keep in mind that i'll be staring at your bulge and thicc ass.

I know a guy at my gym who lifts with only leggings on

dude it's the same model for all of the pics

sauce? n-no homo

I've seen a few guys wear those. They look good if you've got the legs and ass for them.

I'm gonna buy a short pair next month cause they're so comfy.

youtube.com/user/TheTysonFitness

>same model in different colour leggings
kys

Some problem are going to think they look shit no matter how big your legs are. I like them but get gym tights not just compressions, my dick is always visible when doing barbell lunges in compressions.

why would you want to?

Legging -> Woman

Dont fucking wear leggings unless you're absolutely gay

Dont worry about what other dudes are wearing unless youre absolutely gay, homo.

1. Get HUGE
2. Wear leggings and hello kitty shirt
???
4. Profit?

This, it can be funny if you're the biggest guy in the gym (there's a huge 6plate deadlifter who sometimes wears an allover kitten print shirt) but most of the time the people who wear dumb shit are DYELs who think they're hot shit, which is the worst thing ever.

The strongest guy in my gym wears advocates using leggings. That nigga benches 420lb at a 200lb bodyweight for reps and I'd take his opinion over your dyel ass.

Why would you want to?

Leggings are stupid comfy to wear under a pair of jeans on a cold day
One of the only "I wear this for me, silly boys" memes that's not a total lie

Why does he promote leggings? He has to have a reason.

for the compression i'd wager

He says the compression is helpful and they're useful in keeping the muscle warm.

He used to be a competing powerlifter before he became a PT so he knows his shit.

Fuck no, its bad enough that girls have their shit hanging out everywhere. I dont wanna get distracted by some fucking guy with his tiny cock hanging out.

Why would you be looking at a guy's cock in the first place, you faggot.

I keep trying to convince myself this board isn't full of fags...

We were here first breeder.

Anything that takes me out of the zone is bad, if i see some guy in leggings im gonna be thinking "look at this faggy cocksucker" and that takes me out of the zone. Its the same thing with hot chicks in volley ball shorts, if it takes my mind off the task at hand its a bad thing

nice skin cancer faggot

I'll be here last, GRIDS-breeder

only when running and it is below 10 C degrees

doesn't your crotch show no matter what you wear in the gym anyway?

You're not focusing on your workout if you other people's clothes distract you. I'm gonna fit my 28 inch quads in a pair of these just to trigger faggots like you.

I wear leggings around my house all the time. I mean that, like all the time. gf loves it actually. She gets mad when I try her's on though, since they're so tights and she's mad at the size of my ass.

I would be apprehensive of wearing them in public though, only because my bulge isn't that big. I have a 3" flaccid dick, feels bad man, if you've got a big bulge go for it, women and men will mire you.

Only insecure people say this. I bet you're uggo also.

>you'll never fill leggings like this

Only stupid poor people get HIV.

WE have had this thread a million times, it's ok to wear leggings to the gym if you're a man

Now for some next level shit, is it ok to wear a Brazilian bodysuit to the gym as a man?

Only if your total is over 1500 and your bf% is 14 or less.