What do you usually eat, Veeky Forums?

What do you usually eat, Veeky Forums?

When I come off a 10 hour shift at my desk job, I'm usually too mentally exhausted/lazy to spend the time cooking a decent meal [spoiler]for one[/spoiler]

>I'm usually too mentally exhausted/lazy to spend the time cooking a decent meal

This is a cheap price for having a job though

What? That doesn't even make sense.

You can out-roid it though

Your pic I mean.

>desk job
Youre not exhausted, youre slowing killing yourself with monotony.

Get out lad, before you become part of the machine.

>10 hours
Why?

And cooking a meal takes like 30 minutes
Just do a load of groceries on the weekend and you're set

Even the ancient Egyptians knew that having physical job is a poor choice though

You're selling yourself in it

>wagecucking
Youre both wrong

Greek salad. Eggs. Water.

Honestly, just get a gf (or even better a wife, if you can find a good one) and do meal prep together.

i'm gay so that wont work for me, sadly

BF or husband then. Whatever. Point is, having a partner so you meal prep consistently is very helpful.

K. Thanks for telling me how to live my own life.

Someone's gotta do it given the shitty job you've been doing so far.

Seconding this (pic related).

And as a general tip: just go to a supermarket, buy as many unique types of frozen veggies you can, dump and mix them in several containers, and just put a fuckload of them in every meal.

I'll have like 700-1000 cals worth of veggies daily (higher on running and conditioning days). Veggies should always be prioritized despite what the retards here say.

>goes to internet for advice
>doesn't want advice
kek

haa

Everyone sucks. I wanted advice not someone to come here and be a fucking dictator of my life. Grow up.

stop being a lazy piece of shit
there's your advice, now fuck off

>When I come off a 10 hour shift at my desk job, I'm usually too mentally exhausted/lazy to spend the time cooking a decent meal [spoiler]for one[/spoiler]

Meal-Prep.
You're welcome.

2 cups of diced cabbage
2 cans of chicken brease
1 cup of cheese
0.5 cups of bacon pieces
Tapatio

Low calorie, high protein, tastes pretty good.

Yex you can

Cabbage soup. I do a high volume low energy density diet so a lot of vegetables.

Pictured - about 600 calories.

I'm in a similar situation with OP, and fast food is cancer but I usually just go to Chipotle get white rice black beans double chicken and cheese I think this is great for lifting and eating clean and easy to do for a working man with a life.

>double chicken and cheese I think this is great for lifting and eating clean

That looks delicious, user.
Recipe?

I cook in advance, but pretty much ever meal I eat is meat and a mixture of roast vegetables.

You must fart like a champ

>For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I don't care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that shit down and eat. That's your breakfast.
>For lunch you're gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don't want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG bullshit. I don't care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can't let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter.
>For dinner you're gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don't like sardines, don't put 'em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that fucker up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that shit over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the shit out of it.

Ok. Live you're shitty life alone, with no gains due to shit diet, and no joy due to shit job.

Diet before exercise bro, makes perfect sense. If you think lifting a few nights a week burns that many calories you're delusional.

>desk job
Standing desk with a cycle erg if you can swing it. Will improve your life and your aging immensely.

I feel you OP i work a mentally draining 8-10 hours during the week and fucking hate cooking. basically what I've settled on is making a huge batch of chicken on sundays, then eating that throughout the week with microwaved frozen veggies and instant rice or potatoes. I sacrifice flavor and enjoying my meals for convenience and minimal effort.

I just chop chicken and veggies, mushrooms, whatever, add a spoon of this, fry it all together then wrap it and eat it

That's literally the whole point of this board, you insufferable troglodyte.

I've been eating whatever I want while cutting, it's great. Just gotta nail the portion sizes.
>2 eggs scrambled with 1 piece of cheese and a tiny amount of bacon, 250 calories breakfast
>1/4 pound burger on a thin cut bun with cheese and buffalo sauce, 350 calories lunch
>high fiber 90 cal wrap with ham or turkey and cheese on days i take lunch to work, 350 calories
>4 small breaded fish fillets crisped up in the oven, 500 calories dinner
I add in low-calorie vegetables like pickles, onions, spinach, arugula on my burger/wrap and stir fry some broccoli alongside my fish.

If I'm feeling really lazy after work I'll get a 3 piece spicy tender and macaroni cheese from Popeye's (520 calories, I skip the biscuit) or a cheesy potato burrito from Taco Bell (480 calories).

Also I enjoy a cocktail or two before bed, 80 proof gin mixed with lemon lime seltzer. 64 calories per ounce of booze.
>1100 calories of food
>512 calories of booze
>tfw cutting while alcoholic

You're probably a piece of shit arrogant Twink who either was so spoiled and coddled that he doesn't understand standard human interaction and that his behavior makes him look like a lazy self absorbed twat

OR

You're a piece of shit homo with an inflated personality with a reclusive, anti-social disposition and frequently finds himself disconnected from the gay and the at-large community because he can't realize he's a bitter unpleasant bastard with hardly a redeeming characteristic

It takes less than 5 minutes and about $13 to stop at Wok Box and get a Pad Thai Chicken Rice Box to go.

I usually eat whatever as long as I am hitting 1800 calories (on a cut), only things I avoid or limit are sugars and greasy foods.

>you can't out exercise a bad diet
That's what you think faggot.