Memes aside, how do you deal with being too intelligent to lift?

Memes aside, how do you deal with being too intelligent to lift?

I'm too academic and wired to my brain to use my body

To lift, I'd have to stop thinking?

tfw to intelligent to joke with the bros at the gym

There's no such things as
>too intelligent to lift
If you were intelligent you would be taking care of your body

─────██────────████────██─
─────█────────██──██───█──
────██──────██────██──██──
────█───────██────██──█───
───██──────██────██──██───
───█──────██─────█───█────
──██──────██────█───██────
──██─███──██──██────██─███
─████─────████─────████───

How come all the smartest people alive today are DYELs then? Lifting rocks up and putting them down is literally caveman behavior. Have fun lighting fires and chasing "muh plates", Lol

What's the fundamental difference between your body lifting and your body performing all the physical activities you already perform every day?

You make it sound like you're a brain floating in a tank. You're not intelligent you're just a lazy faggot.

>he lifts
>he thinks he's too intelligent

Literally only pick one

If you were smart, you would have lead your life with your brain, not body.

>human beings sole drive is to have sex
>lifting enhances ones sex life
>OP doesn't lift

I hate to break it to you OP, but I don't think you're smart as you think you are.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

What if I use my intelligence and charm to have sex and my body doesn't need to be muscular to get some

How do you like them apples?

>How come all the smartest people alive today are DYELs then?
How do you define smart? Wealth? Then yeah maybe.
But to me, your are truly smart if manage to be understand the world well enough so that you can find happiness in it. And Veeky Forums people are happier.

>thinks being smart and lifting is mutually exclusive
>probably sees himself as smart
ayy lmao

ayy thats me

>Neglecting ones own physical health is intelligent
The mental gymnastics you gave to do to justify your laziness is impressive

I bet you're not intelligent though.

I can assure you that 95% of all fags who go to the gym are brainlets.

I only lift to get some pussy and live longer

>implying you are smart
>implying wasting your time on a Chinese cartoon image-board telling strangers they are not smart is what a smart person would do
>implying you are not rationalizing your laziness

I'm merely externalising the fact that my intelligence and continued use of brainfunction as opposed to bodily ones has separated me from being physically astute

And would like to know how to reverse it

I have a bs in physics, a masters in Geotechnical engineering.

You on the other hand have fat-acceptance levels of retardation in addition to being dyel.

Exercise is a requirement for optimal health, just a fact. Your brain, which is the physical source of your current retardation only lives as long as your body. You don't lift, you die sooner. That's not intelligent, you're just avoiding hard work and taking your body for granted. Your "intelligence" and your body are not two different things. They die together.

go lift you autist, if you're actually intelligent. I doubt it tho you make this stupid fucking thread.

Read your post.
Do you think it sounds like something from someone intelligent?

you probably cant get all that coordination from sports that were developed when growing up

>tfw to intelligent to rite good b8

>can't come up with anything relevant to say
Sounds about right.

A U D I O B O O K S

Body and Brain gains all together.

>doesn't like what he's told
>t-that's not relevant

Sorry but that isn't how it works. My response was 100% relevant. Blow me, skelly.

How the fuck am I supposed to lift when I've transcended physical form?

99% of the general population are brainlets at least so that's pretty good really.

Telekinetic lifting.

With only the power of my brain, I lift weights.

It would appear to any lay bystander that I'm training doing the same movements as a dedicated weightlifter.

>but jokes on them, I don't strain my muscles, my body is driven purely by neurological effort.

gravity is a conservative field

if you pick something up and put it down in the same place in a conservative field, the path integral sums to 0, and you've done no net work

therefore, gaining strength is all in your mind. a powerful mind, a powerful lifter.

use this knowledge to your advantage.

(coincidentally, this is also why you don't want to fail a bench rep, because if you can't get it back up you lose those gains forever)

Take a good look at yourself before calling someone skelly. I know you WANT to be fit and muscular, you crave it so fucking much but your delusion stops you from just doing it. Lifting requires not much intelligence but patience and hard work. You've got none of that I suppose? Go back to browsing Veeky Forums while you drool. fag

I can't tell if this is a troll post or someone being stupid. Good job m7

This is why i'm confused by sheldorp in big bong theory. Surely being that smart you would realise all the benefits of lifting and get shredded straight away.

>someone being stupid
My analytical mind has transcended any concept your mere peanut of a brane could fathom

then you are more of a brainlet than I have ever imagined

being this mad

Incorporeal SS