Post your PPL routines here. I really wanna try it and I'm looking for some good routines

Post your PPL routines here. I really wanna try it and I'm looking for some good routines.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833
imgur.com/gallery/3u6aY
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Day 1: Push Exercices/
Day 2: Pull exercices
Day3: Rest

Day 1: I push old people
Day 2: I pull old people back
Day 3: I steal their legs

does anyone else do scooby's ppl?

Push :
Barbell press
Incline barbell press
dips
close grip bench
overhead trcieps extensions
Dumbbell front raise
Dumbbell lateral raise

Pull :
Pull ups
Dumbbell rowing
Traps
Curl EZ Bar
Cross arm curl
curl on bench

Legs:
Squat
Squat
Squat
Dumbbell calf raises
Lying leg curl with dumbbell / hamstring raises

(homegym)

W-what do you do with all the legs?

>PPL
>no legs

Mirin that bulge on leg day, couldnt squat 4pl8 with so little blood in my legs

Sumo Deadlift 1x5 / Rows 3x5
Close Underhand / Wide Overhand Pulldowns 3x10
Face Pulls 4x15
Wide / Close Curls 4x10
Incline / Standing Hammer curls 3x10
Plate / BB shrugs 4x15
Reverse Forearm Curls 4x20

OHP 3x5 / Bench 3x5
OHP 3x10 / Bench 3x10
Incline Bench 3x10
Side Lat Raise 4x15
V-bar / Rope pushdowns 4x10
French Press 4x10
Finger Curls 4x10

Back squat 3x5 / 3x10 (if sumo cycle)
Standing / Seated Calf Raise 4x15
RDL / Hamstring Curl 3x10
BB Hack Squats 4x10
Hip Thrusts / Glute Bridge 4x10

Do legs during the PP part.

Every day is legs day, fuck having a legs day you'll just end up skipping it everytime.

Push A)
5x3 Bench Press
5x8 OHP

Push B)
5x3 OHP
5x8 Bench

Pull:
5x5 Weighted Neutral Grip
5x8 Weighted Chinups
5x12 Unweighted Pullups

Legs A
5x3 Heavy Squats
5x10 Squats

LegsB
10x5 Deadlifts

All lifts at maximum weight for that rep scheme. No accessories

What's this shitty powerlifting bench form in the left picture?
We all know that being flat back legs in the air results in optimal chest activation.

Forgot to add, this is 6x a week
PushA/LegsB/Pull/PushB/Legs A/Pull/X

I have a leg day just to rest my arms, so I treat it more as a rest day.

when to start ppl? after 2 years?

whenever you want. i started out on ppl

All on the same day
Legs: squat
push: bench or overhead press
pull: deadlift or weighted chinups

repeat 3x a week with a fuckton of accessory work that I'm not going to bother putting into a semi-shitpost for some random dyel to ignore

I ran Texas Method after Starting Strength, before going to PPL. TM was ok, but I wish I would have run PPL Right after SS, as Strength isn't my primary concern.
Looking back, I'd recommend anyone run PPL after SS, as long as you're eating enough. Or on Juice.
If you're trying to stay lean, I'd run Upper/Lower, or even PPLUL. PPLPPLX is just too intense unless you're at a +700 cal surplus.

Guys, how do i know what volume to use on a ppl routine, i always do 1 compound and 1 accessory for evry big muscle and 1 exercise for arms/abs in the end, what do you think? Im pretty much close to intermediate but less volume makes the days too fucking short

A:
Bench
Incline db press
Db flys
Dips
Skullcrushers

B:
Pullups
Chinups
Db rows
Curls
Hammers curls

C:
Military press
Lateral raises
Squats
Romanian deadlifts

Ab-wheel whenever, usually every second or third day.

ABCxABCx

3x8-10 everything

Only want ottermode but am a skelly so still need to lift.

Rate?

Depends on Calories. If you're at a surplus, do your 5-10 sets for strength and then do like 10 more working sets.
If you're dieting/cutting and on a 5-6 day rotation PPL, Do your intensity sets and gtfo

>PPL

Squat is a push movement. Why aren't you calling it push/pull?

If you want Ottermode, you need to diet. Your routine won't mean shit compared to calories. If you want to be lean, just do 5 hard, high intensity sets of 1-2 compounds each day and go home. This will let you diet harder and cut body fat (since you're not absolutely exhausting yourself) while still stressing your muscles to keep them.

Why isn't dom posted more here?

mind sharing your routine?

programming has to be the most bullshit infested area of this shit, no way to know it feels like.

Would you change anything for bulking/cutting phases?

Can anyone recommend a decent upper/lower split without deadlifts?

looks overloaded desu, also on pull day too much arms and not enough back

I run Upper/Lower now, since I'm cutting. I run 5/3/1 BBB but without the accessories, but I had to change deadlift day since I'm still rehabbing from a low back rupture a couple years ago.

When I bulk, I do it pretty slowly, as I don't want to lose my six pack (I lift for girls, lel).
Left is a pic of me after a 14 month lean bulk, right is me as of yesterday.

Unless you're on Juice, I've found you need to get stronger. I had the best possible results when I cut out the accessories and simply focused on compounds. Nothing but Bench, OHP, Weighted Chins, Squats and Deads.

For PPL (6 days), It was what I posted above Which pretty much as me focus on Compounds at max intensity with good volume.

For U/L (4 days), I combine Push/Pull to doing 8 sets of weighted Chinups after my Push days. I can't run a PPLUL or even PPL without eating more than 700 over TDEE (I end up hurt every time I try), which I wasn't willing to do.

Accessories are Bullshit, unless you're on a heavy bulk or on Juice. Don't fuck around and waste your time with that, just focus on huge, heavy compounds. It takes an assload of focus and it's tough as hell mentally to lift at max intensity on low calories, but that's why most people look like shit without Juice (And in some cases, even with it).

Oh, and Diet is by far the most important part. Weigh every calorie, don't cheat meal, etc. Nutrition is inifinitely more important than programming.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833

imgur.com/gallery/3u6aY

do deadlifts

that volume when plates are still enough weight for shrugs? take that down bro, oh and why 2 times a day ohp or bench wtf

>that volume when plates are still enough weight for shrugs
wat
>2 times a day ohp or bench wtf
ppl is inherently a high volume routine and i respond well to it

Poor guy can't afford gym, I invested in my homegym, so don't have any machines. And I heard ppl = arms lack so I try to compensate. thanks :)

Believe or not I still need to build some muscle or else I'll look terrible. My muscles are not existent, I definitely can't just cut. I'm 5'11 150lbs and I don't know exactly what my bf% is but I'm pretty sure it's over 15%. If I cut I'll just be auschwitz.

Dom is our Brofessor, his quotes are wisdom and his swoly bible our holy book. Dom shall rule again here

Bulk slowly with PHUL for until October, then Cut hard.
Next spring you'll be shreded.

You looking for half body routine then ? No need for deadlifts

Shit, thats the same pic I used to photoshop mafia guy.

"Caught ya mirin" reminded that one Sir comic

thanks for the reply, really appreciate it. Really like the focus on compounds, but what is "good volume"?

Will def try U/L as I'm gonna cut for summer

This look good. How much time are you spending each session? Being able to do under 40min per session would be GOAT for me.

Im literally cracking up at ur fucking curls

You got 2 main exercises for the back, which is a huge fucking muscle group, and then after semi hitting biceps, you isolate them with 3 more exercises. Fucking kill yourself ROFL

Looking good, man. How tall are you?
I think I'll try your PPL, looks solid.

i know nutrition is super important. but how important is the source of your empty cals?

like for instance i only eat 1 time a day and i eat 2k cals of rice veggies and chicken, what about that last 1k cal. do i need to fill it with more rice or can i fill that with other empty cals like chips, popcorn, ice, whatever.

i already have my minerals and vitamins so does it matter how you fill out the last 1k cals?

so that would be

AAPBB right ?
from monday to friday?

>push
bench
various chest exercises and supersets
various tricep exercises and supersets

>pull
DL
weighted pull-ups
various back exercises and supersets
various bicep exercises and supersets

>legs
OHP
various shoulder exercises and supersets
squats
various leg exercises and supersets

PPLPPLX

the shrug is a lift where you can move big weights, if you do it with pl8s your max weight is 40kg, if thats a shrug(=big) weight for you, then you are a beginner. i dont wanna shill SS or something but look at any beginner program and youll see they have less volume, even intermediate program have less volume than that routine. but hey, if you respond well to it its fine, i assume its an aesthetics focused routine anyway so theres not much to judge, but if you are that much of a beginner less voume would probably give you the same gains. and by ohp or bench twice a day wtf im just saying you could switch it up a bit, do db press, close grip bench etc, because doing the same exercise on one day is elite-level volume

even without machines add some barbell rows, cleans, rack pull and so on. and im just saying thats a ton of different exercises each day, no way you need all that volume, assuming you do a rather high amount of sets for everything

i think you could teach most guys in this thread a lot, this murderous volume everywhere is comical

Finally logged back into my trip, heh.

I do the 5 sets of 3-5 reps, then 5 more sets of 8. That's good volume for me, but I'm almost 30. If you're younger, you may be able to do more. Have to find your balance. Just don't let the attempt to get volume take away from the intensity of the those core working sets.

Takes me about 1-1.5 hours, but I take 3-4 minute rest periods...it takes me some time to mentally rev up for my next set. This can easily be done in less than an hour if you want it to, especially the lower portion, if you're focused on it.
The harder I cut, the longer rest periods I take.

Thanks man! I'm 6'0 and just weighed in around 184. I was 195 in the left pic.

Again, I have to stress this, nutrition > programming. Focusing your efforts into cleaning up your diet will yield far more gains than how/when you lift.
What transformed my life wasn't my time in the gym, but my time in the kitchen :). It sucks that you can't work your ass off and eat huge and look great (IE: Goku. Unless you're on Juice, that is), but that's why being shredded is such a rare accomplishment - because of its incredible difficulty. It's not easy, but it is worth it. Good luck guys.

Sounds like you're cheating your shrugs and rushing your sets just to move the weight around.

I made my best gains on PPL, problem is that I bought some land in terrible condition (weeds, rocks, soil depletion, drainage problems etc.) and now I am landscaping it over the weekends - 10 hours of hard labour each Saturday and Sunday. On the plus side, my forearm gains are fucking crazy.

Thinking about doing a simple PHUL that won't interfere with my work on the weekends and vice versa:

UH
Flat Bench 4X10
Cable Rows 4X10
DB Seated Shoulder Press 4X10
Lat Pulldowns 4X10
Tri Pushdown/Curls/ Lateral Raise Superset 2X10

LH
Front Squats 5X10
Deadlifts 3X10
Leg Curls 2X10
Calf Raises 2X10
Cable Crunches 3X10

UP
Incline bench 5X5
BO rows 5X5

LP
Squats 3X5,1X3, 1X2
Deadlifts 3X5,1X3,1X2
Cable Crunches 3X10

Any thoughts?

I generally try to eat protein at every chance, but as long as you hit the general macro scheme and can fit some empty cals, go for it. Filling your optional calories with protein instead of carbs has a minimal difference, but I certainly have some ice cream/pizza with my empty cals, just to keep me sane and able to socialize with people. Go for it.

I did a six day rotation with PPL (PLPPLP). PPLUL was my 5 day routine, and tried to split it so I would never squat on a day that I hit my lower back the day before (to avoid injury).

Thanks man. The incredible volume in most programs is due to the high prevalence of Juice, which changes everything. Unless you're a very advanced, and young, lifter, the high volume is just too high to be sustainable. Consistency is the key factor to growth, after all. That, and diet >

Biggest meme routine of the decade.

Not the guy you're asking to.
Theoretically, ice cream, candy etc all have super high glycemic index (GI) which means that as soon as you eat this, it's already breakdown in glucose and running through your blood. Through various physiological process that are too detailed to explain here, all that blood sugar starts a insulin peak in your body, and you begin a strong anabolic state, building mass: muscle + fat, but far more fat than muscle. The "healthier" the carb, usually the lower its GI, usually also associated with slow digest contents (fiber, complex sugars etc). This mean that instead of "peaking" insulin, your body will sustain a more reasonable and way longer insulin run through your blood, meaning longer and more "proper" anabolic state.

Another point to take in consideration when eating carbs is that is well acknowledge that high blood sugar is associated with high inflammatory state. Inflammation is credited as the basis of many chronic diseases. To put it simply, when you're eating simple/refined sugars, the blood sugar level gets high so quickly that there's not enough protein available to carry all that sugar; so that sugar runs free through your blood, scraping the internal walls of your veins and arteries, especially the smaller ones (capillaries); starting a micro-inflammation for healing of that tissue. Once that the internal walls are "scraped", it's easier for fat to accumulate there (atherosclerosis), to pathogens install themselves (infection) etc.

But... all in all most people will care only about the looks. If your family has no history of the diabetes, then calories in/calories out will suffice (for looks), and eating a bow of oatmeal or ice cream will be pretty much the same, regarding calories only.

ps sorry for any writing mistake; I'm not used to write in english

3 sets per exercices 6-8 reps, what do you think about it?

U/L

Mon
BP 5x3
OHP 5x8
W. Chins 8x5

Tue
Squat 5x3, 5x8

Thu
OHP 5x3
BP 5x8
W. Chins 8x5

Fri
DL 5x3

Something like that? Or 5x3-5+5x8 for bench and OHP twice/week?

well even tho i prefer to do cheat shrugs, if i do i shrug more than i deadlift, and even with clean form 40 kg is ultra light

thats a lot of sets, do less sets or less exercises, this is just volume suicide

Looks great man. As long as you're lifting hard and eating well, you'll grow. I post here every so often here, let me know how it goes.

>Nutrition is inifinitely more important than programming.
I disagree. I've been making great progress on a shitty inconsistent diet these past few months. Mostly because I follow good routines. I know a lot of guys who don't track anything and still get strong as fuck because they do good routines like Sheiko.

thanks, really appreciate it

Thanks man

Anyone? I know this is too much volume, just not sure where to lower it.

I was probably unclear. I don't really mean clean, just eating right calories. Some guys make a ton of progress because they're ok with eating a ton and putting on a lot of mass.
Some people don't eat enough, or eat too much. If you want to get lean, while staying huge, most people need to dial in on their exact calorie count.
You can get huge, or you can get lean, without tracking cals. To do both requires a significantly increased awareness of one's nutrition. Or juice.

Anything else is for weak faggots

Push: chest/tris
flat bench 5x5
incline press machine 4x8
fly machine 7 sets pyramid
weighted dips 3xf
tricep machine 3x12
pull downs 3x10
tricep kick backs 3x10

Pull: back/bis
DL 7 sets pyramid to a set of 5
weighted pull ups 3xf
weighted chin ups 3xf
bent over rows 4x10
cable rows 5 sets pyramid
curl machine 4x10
db hammer curls 4x10
preacher curls 4x10

legs: legs and shoulders
front or back squats 5x5
leg press 7 sets pyramid to a set of 8
reverse lunges 3x12
DB ohp pyramid 7 sets
front raises 3x10
side laterals 3x10
reverse flyes 7 sets pyramid
over head flyes 3x10
35 minute spin class afterwards

Ab work every single time always varies.
And I run at minimum a mile before I start every single time

I do shoulders on leg day, is there anything wrong with this? Also Any changes you want to suggest?

>Push
Bench press
Incline Bench
Decline Bench
Pec dec or Dumbbell flys or cable fly
Close grip bench
dips
Skull crusher
Overhead tricep extension (With cable or dumbbells, which ever is available)
tricep pushdown with rope

>Pull
Rack pulls
Lat pull downs
Seated cable rows
Standing Lat Pushdown
Barbell curl
Alternating dumbell curl
Hammer curl

>Legs& Shoulders

Squats
Leg press
Leg extension
Leg curl
seated Calf raises
OHP
Dumbbell press
Lat raises
Front Dumbbell Raise

>they don't build momentum

Fuck off Mike t

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

RATE MINE

push:

bench 5x5
ohp 3x5
cable chest flies 3x12

pull:

chinups 3x8
clsoe grip cable rows 3x12
curls 3x12

legs:

squat 5x5
deadlift 1x5
some ab exercise 3x12

what do you mean by this?

>he hasn't been educated about the doctrine of momentum

Really? I shoot for no more than 25 sets per day. I thought that was the upper limit of normal for natty. I feel like I would be underworking if I did just 12 sets.

I think people overestimate how fatiguing volume is. People act like your body will collapse under that volume, but I manage just fine and I do it on 5-6 hours of sleep.

ok fuck off then troll

I ran PPLPPLX but I am cutting now.
Which program/frequency should I do until I inished my cut?

He doesnt trollĂ—1@8

>Not doing full body 4x a week
Weak shits.

kek

this is me except more shoulders on push and replacing all but one curl on pull. looks good otherwise senpai

>Upper body over 3 day split. Same Idea as PPL but I might do:
>Chest/tris
>Lat/shoulders
>Bicep forearms
If I wanted to do legs, which I don't I'd throw a leg session 1 time a week.

Push

Flat Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Dumbbell Shoulder 3x8
Incline Dumbell/machine Press: 3x5/3x12(machine)
Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise: 3x10-12
Rope Pushdowns 3x10-12
Overhead Dumbbell Extension: 3x10-12
Shrugs: 3x10-12

Pull (Back/Biceps):

Barbell Rows: 3x5
Lat Pulldowns: 3x8-10
Seated Rows : 3x8-10
Face-pulls: 3x-10-12
Barbell Bicep Curls : 4x-10-12
Choice of one other bicep exercise (typically Hammer Curls): 3x10-12

Legs (Quad/Ham/Calves):

Barbell Squats: 4x5-6
Leg Press: 3x8-10
Leg Extensions: 3x10-12
Hamstring Curls: 3x10-12
Standing Calf Raises : 5x10-12

Takes about 40 mins each day, depeneding on resting periods.

PCPPCPC
C=cycling + some light leg and shoulder exercises at home

Push:
Bench
Incl DB bench
Dips
CC or random chest machine
2 Triceps exercises

Pull:
Chinups
Wide lat pulldown
DB row
Random row
Face pulls
2 Biceps exercises

If there's bad weather on cardio day I do
Front squats
DB lunges
OHP
Lat raises
Shrugs

>God-Tier.
Exactly how I draft out my routines. Alternate rep schemes and get into chad mode. SS is for autisms who say shit like "check out my quad flex" to other guys. I really feel like SS is for sub-normies.

>reddit
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

Still got 2-3 weeks of my cut left, how's this for a routine to bulk with

Push

Bench 3x5
OHP 5x5 @85% Rep weight
Skull Crushers 3x10
Lateral Raises 3x10
Cable Crossover 3x10
Abs 3x10

Pull

Squat 3x5
Weighted Pullups 3x5
Deadlift 3x5 @ 85% rep weight
Rows 3x5 @85% rep weight
Curl 3x10
Calves 3x10

X

Push

OHP 3x5
Bench 1 Sec Pause 5x5 @85% rep weight
Close-grip Bench 3x8
Incline DB Press 3x10
Lateral Raises 3x10
Abs 3x10

Pull

Deadlift 1x5
Row 3x5
Squat 5x5 @85% rep weight
Pull-ups 3x Failure
Curls 3x10
Calves 3x10

X

X

Bumping

How many working sets is too many?

Push
Flat bench/incline switched off every other
Ohp
Weighted dips
Landmine press
Lat raises

Pull
Rack pulls knee level
Power shrugs
T-bar rows
One armed t-bar rows since my dumbell got sold which I used for kroc rows
Concentration curls
Wrist roller with pull ups after the sets
Legs
Leg press
Calf raises
Bb glute bridges
Good mornings
Landmine twists

thats what i did wrong at first too, i went to the gym, did something SS like, went home with zero exhaustion. then i upped the volume more and more and even tho i hit a total of 30 sets or something i didnt make any progress. a lot of people can handle volume like its nothing, the question is: are your weights increasing at a reasonable rate? if yes, keep doing what you do until this changes, if no, try less volume. 25 sets for a full body would be fine already, look at SS with a total of 11 sets per day i think.

for a ppl you need to get used to spending less time at the gym in a session and feeling less exhausted than after fullbody. my point is that as a beginner and maybe even at 1/2/3/4 and later you feel like you can handle volume but you actually cant, its not about rea symptoms but the speed of progress.
and theres no real upper limit, but if there was one then you wouldnt want to hit it unless you are close to reaching your natty potential

>are your weights increasing at a reasonable rate?
No, and it's so frustrating and why I hoped somebody would answer. I used to do fewer sets, but progress was slow so I upped the volume. All the hypertrophy shit people talk about says more volume = more gains, so that's what I've tried, but I'm embarrassed at how little progress I've made over such a long period of time. I know lack of adequate sleep is a factor (I have a toddler), but that can't be the whole story.

"Spend less time in the gym" feels so unintuitive. I've wondered whether lack of intensity was an issue, but I lift the weight until my arms can't lift it again. I drop down weight mid set a lot of times because I'm working to the point where I can't finish the set with the starting weight. I don't know how I could increase intensity, but clearly I'm doing something wrong or I'd be stronger and look better.

Here's my suggestion.

Do 7 reps. Do 3-5 sets if you want, but do something you have trouble but can do for 7 reps.

If you complete your full set without missing reps, move up in weight 2.5 - 5 pounds. If you fail a set, do the same weight next time. If you fail again, decrease by 5 pounds and start over. Or try again, whatever.

That's how I started making gains on my bench. Now I'm just fucking around and doing whatever for however many reps I can, but I want to go back to that, since I don't like increasing weight when I can only do 260 for 3 reps.

Nevermind just read your thing. Try 5 reps then. Cut down on the curls too.

My arms have grown a lot more ever since I cut down on isolations to 1 or 2 and upped the compound work.

Pls respond

That's close to what I was doing. I shoot for 4-6 reps. Once I can do each set with a given weight for 6 reps, I move up in weight.

But instead of getting better weekly, it takes weeks to make progress. I've been stuck at 65 lb dumbbells for bench for a long time now and I can't finish all of my sets with that amount of weight. By set 3, I have to drop down to 60s or 55s. I feel like I'm lifting in the movie Groundhog Day, reliving the same sets over and over and over making no progress.

intensity isnt exactly going to faiure. after all this volume struggle i went through with zero gains(was cutting tho) i went back to simple SS, made more progress within a few weeks than i did over the previous 3 month and went on a more advanced full body routine after that and i only consider ppl again if i cut as i dont make any strength gains while cutting, and ppl is just bad for strength gains, or at least worse than fullbody. if you want strength, then you need rest. for mass, its a different tale, but rest for sure helps. if its your strength isnt moving, your looks will neither, so a fullbody routine is optimal. if you are in for mass only or on a hard enough cut to make you feel like you cant gain strength, a classic brosplit with this suicide volume may work for aesthetics.
a special tip to increase intensity is going harder at the weight. if you lay down, bench your reps until you cant anymore and rerack, you are not intense. you are intense if people start looking at you during your set, if you go hard enough to get a whole week of soreness, if you push yourself everyday with intense anger inside of you. with less than 7-8 hours of sleep i need caffeine to get this tho, maybe you should sleep more. you want to go all in on 1 or 2 main compounds and the rest is chilled accessories, dont work every set down like a robot, especially not on compounds

Oh, to clarify, I'm not that user and do a different routine. I only do five sets of curls at the end of pull day, not three different types of curls like a maniac.

Today, pull day consisted of:

Weighted pull ups 5x5
Bent over row 3x5
One-arm dumbbell row 3x5
Shrugs 3x5
Cable low row (narrow grip) 3x5
Face pulls 3x5
Dumbbell curls 5x10

Read my reply then.

Also judging by your weight, you don't seem to be at a level where you should be benching three times 3 different ways. Dumbell presses are hard to progress on too.

You need to get rid of one of those benches at least and the tricep overhead.

I'm this guy:
On the day I do incline press, I started decreasing my working weight with ohp and dips by 5 pounds because it's fucking hard.

For example I'm doing 180 pounds now for reps on ohp. I will decrease that tomorrow to 175 as I'm doing incline.

You can't expect to infinitely progress on all three benches when you're doing all three in one day. You need to cut some exercises, or do what I do and split them up and make different days out of them.

For example if you want to keep everything:

One push day you would do:
Flat Bench
Incline
Dips
Close grip bench if you really fucking want
Lat raises

Your next push day would be:
Dumbell press
OHP (if you can, if not keep that tricep ext)
Dips
Close grip bench if you really fucking want
Lat raises

Stop doing front raises.

That makes it a lot more reasonable, and you'll make better gains instead of benching 3... actually 4 times. I make gains anyway, would I make better gains doing incline and flat and ohp and dips on the same day? On paper, yes. But in real life that's really fucking hard and would likely impede me somewhere.

You're doing too much. Stop.

Push
>Bench press
>Bench press incline
>OHP
>Superset of lateral, front and rear delt raises
>triceps extension

Pull/Legs
>Chin-up
>Row
>Lat pulldown
>Curls
>Deadlift
>Squat

Currently deciding if I want to separate legs from pull. That would give me time for one or two more exercises on pull day. I would do abs with legs on leg day instead of doing abs at home at random days.