Tfw getting more gay attention

>tfw getting more gay attention
Wew why? Meanwhile girls are just as disinterested as ever

Girls ignore you if they think you're out of their league.

Good that gays are hitting on you it means your aesthetics are on point girls are just pretending to be disinterested try chatting them up and watch them light up with smiles and laughter

due to the lack of normalization of monogamous homosexual relationships in the west until very recently, gay people are naturally more slutty and sexually open in social environments
as ive lost weight, i've noticed more attention from the gays than women, with out me reciprocating in the slightest

not related, also a blogpost, but i fucking wish girls were more willing to ask guys out, anxiety cockblocks me everytiem. 'nah bro you're just imagining it, she isn't into you'.
im more confident than ever but god damn its still hard to figure out where the friendzone begins and whether im in it or not.

fuck it. also don't worry OP the longer you spend on Veeky Forums the happier you will be to recieve the attention of people who take care of themselves and recognise you as someone who does too, no homo though.

where the fuck are yall even seeing gay people, when I go out it's just straight normal people around me. I haven't seen an obvious faggot in years

>Girls ignore you if they think you're out of their league.

That's a load of bullshit. Fat girls are way more willing to fuck me then normal girls.

Fat girls are used to rejection, so they have the audacity to ask.

This is my fucking life OP, I'm like candy to the gays, I wish you luck with the females wherever you are.

lets hope this user is right

Because you're sending out gay vibes. Act cooler.

that's because most of who is into ripped men are faggots, women want strong men with big shoulders, hairy chest and some body fat that reminds them of their fathers. you fell for the cutting meme, enjoy becoming a fag

post some pics OP

Do you have a femine face?

Men both gay or straight have more test than women, so will inevitably be hornier.
Also learn they need to be more proactive in pursuing someone vs women being more passive.
What kind of attention you getting? Guys actually hitting on you or just furtive glances?

You mean uninterested I assume. Disinterested would mean that they are mirin for purely aesthetic (non-attraction) reasons like you might look at a painting.

>Girls ignore you if they think you're out of their league.
So why do they ignore me then

Mfw you actually beleive this

You might just be ugly are gays also verbally hitting on you

Fat women dont have any shame left, so they dont care if you are in their league or not, nothing is real to them, everything is permitted

How old are they? Are they past their 30s or 40s?

24 but look younger

Gtfo ezio

Damn
I was offered gifts and rides back when I still worked downtown. Usually men between 30 and 50.

this.

fat girls have nothing to loose, so they tend to shoot for the stars

>fat girls have nothing to lose
Yea except for 300 pounds of fat

>tfw you were the target of the whole "let's do gay stuff to user but as a joke" thing in school

Same, now I'm legit 60% homo, rip

Too easy