*his lumbar spine rounds at the bottom of the squat*

>*his lumbar spine rounds at the bottom of the squat*
I really hope none of you do this.

>"b-but muh below parallel! Else it doesn't count!"
Yeah, are you in a powerlifting competion every time you squat, or are you trying to get strong while staying healthy?

>"a little wink at the bottom never hurt nobody! I have squatted like this for years!"
Oh I see, so repetetive flexion of the lowest vertebrae while loaded under hundreds of pounds is perfectly fine? Good luck for being able to stand upright when you are past 70 years old.

>*autistic screeching* t. Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPa9s6Oyhtc
youtube.com/watch?v=Db6tIH35-R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish you posted this earlier

I literally fucked my back up because of this

does anyone else find that womans body absolutely disgusting?

She looks like a stick insect.

>not being able to stand upright past 70
Yeah that's my biggest concern at that age.

you'll almost certainly get at least some minor strains and tweaks if you squat for long enough desu, it finally got me after 6 years

wasn't a hard set, wasn't a sloppy rep, it was an 80% double

pulled something near my tailbone on the second rep

your risks reduce if you're a squatchad with an ideal build for the exercise or if you are just naturally resistant to injury, but desu if you have fragile knees or back i would stay far the fuck away from barbell squats

or do highbar

you two are niggers and should be gassed. I think her body looks great. Face on the other hand is a 2/10

i did do highbar, and doing highbar doesn't really significantly lower the risks

the back is still heavily involved, there is no way around that when you put a barbell on top of your torso

You should be able to squat to your old age with proper technique, it's such a natural movement for humans. Sometimes you don't know your doing anything wrong until the "weakest link" goes snap city

don't delude yourself

1. perfect form is a myth, fatigue causes breakdown in even the most experienced lifters - otherwise you wouldn't have world class IPF lifters getting fucked up in training
2. with perfect form overuse injuries are still a factor
3. how many older men do you see squatting? either those guys who squatted heavy when they were younger voluntarily quit something they enjoyed doing and gave them great results, or they got a little too banged up to make it worth their while

I actually see many older men squatting because I'm a physiotherapist and I tell them it's great for their lower body strength, although their squats are bodyweight squats to a chair, but squats regardless

That's why you have deload weeks you retard

Or the people who work out also do sports or motorcycling or other stupid shit that eventually injures you

... do front squats

>>"b-but muh below parallel! Else it doesn't count!"
And you can reaxh bottom without buttwink

I do kettlebell squats often. Usually when I don't do back squats.... those days I do GHR, quad extensions, front squats ....

My back squat days I don't do anything else.

>I'm cool like that.

She has no butt and her arms are thick and veiny

>ahhh but my heath

>... do front squats
this is hilarious. Front squats still tax your back heavily.
youtube.com/watch?v=EPa9s6Oyhtc
heath? Phil Heath is way stronger than that kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Db6tIH35-R8
nice meme bro

>links a roider
girlslaughing.jpg

it's a girl so not really

Why am I not surprised.

the butt wink can be corrected if you stretch your hip flexors

>Posterior rotation of the pelvis
>fixed by stretching your hip flexors, which anteriorly rotate the pelvis when tight
nigga what