Why does members of the Negroid race have such good genetics for sports?

Why does members of the Negroid race have such good genetics for sports?

It is just one of many superiorities that the Negroids enjoy over us

You'd be good at sports too if your ancestors had to run from lions their whole lives.

Most powerlifters are white. Why is this?

Leverages. Black people are limb dominate which makes them shit benchers and squatters

Asians would be the best powerlifters in the world if they were naturally bigger people

Sports are often about running
Africans have long ass limbs and short torsos
Good for running and shit like boxing

Whites generally have long torsos and shorter limbs. Good for leverage and for some reason swimming

No they wouldn't. They wouldn't be able to handle 5 grams

Asians would be the best lifters if they weren't Asian hurr Durr what an insightful comment

Compare the paychecks of the top NFL players to those of top strongmen. Also count how many more white girls NFL players get. Thats why blacks dont participate in that meme "sport".

>They wouldn't be able to handle 5 grams
come on that's just silly, nearly any person can handle lifting 5 grams of weight

Same reason Donkeys can haul heavy loads, and the Silent African Apes are strong.

Why are you jealous though?

I read somewhere they breed them with racehorses or something along those lines

Uh, sexist and racist much?

/pol / leaking into other boards again

Well OP, it all depends on the sport or competition.

Africans evolved in an environment that requires quick reaction time and sprinting abilities.

Europeans evolved in environments that required strength and endurance.

So don't be surprised when Africans excel at basketball or football, where-as Europeans excel at cycling and lifting.

Also worth noting that there are some sports that blacks, at least in America, are simply not interested in due to cultural reasons. So while you might hear praise for Tiger Woods or Serena Williams, it is important to remember that they are extreme outliers in sports that are almost overwhelmingly majority white, and thus probably why they get so much press.

And certainly there are plenty of outliers within other sports as well, however things generally tend to gravitate towards the mean.

What are retarded argument. You realize 99% of niggers don't live in America, right? Why aren't any European or African niggers competing in these sports? It's because they suck at them generally.

>Africans evolved in an environment that requires quick reaction time and sprinting abilities.
>Europeans evolved in environments that required strength and endurance
why's that? also why is swimming dominated by whites? I never heard of vikings doing amphibious attacks

>topic referencing black people
>white autists start having insecurity explosions immediately

Never change Veeky Forums. Never change.

>Being this obessed with black people

You can't deny it though..

Black people are athletically much more superior than any other race.

i'm not even black, but gotta face facts.

how many hours each day do you spend thinking about your depression and anxiety attacks? I would hazard a large amount

there's no water in africa

From bieng bred for thousands of years to be slaves in africa, then bred for hundreds of years in the Americas to be slaves

doesn't bother me as i'm not an insecure white kid.

now tell me how skinny fat you are.. and how much supplements you buy a week.

>majority of european soccer teams are black