How do they maintain their physique while eating complete shit?

How do they maintain their physique while eating complete shit?

Roids, DNP, Clen, Tren, Mast, Anvar etc

calories in calories out my man

also arbys isn't too bad. a chicken cordon bleu is 400 cal and 41 protons

They eat well, and it's not like they look the best. Guys like Tony Huge look much better at the same level of dedication.

Hurr durr calories I'm calories out durrr

Sick of this meme. If you eat bad food like Macdonald's it's what makes you fat cause of all the grease but chicken breast and rice you will get abs

>not eating 1g of electrons per pound of bodyweight
Enjoy having your positively charged body, faggot

>8g fat
>41g protein
>400 cal
omg im gonna get soooo fat haha :)

t. ablet

>Eat a generally high fat, high protein, low carb diet
>You suddenly become all swole and healthier than you've ever been
>The opposite of all the pseudo-health non-sense

Huh, who would have guessed?

I eat one meal every 2 days. You know what I eat?

A doublequarter-fucking-pounder, & I am built like a Tonka Truck

kek

>How do they maintain their physique while eating complete shit?

IF man.

pic?

This kinda

Calories in/out is the first port of call for weight loss and gain, but macros and food quality are what decide how much of that weight loss and gain is muscle and fat

Hodge twins practice intermittent fasting, track their calories/macros, black genetics, and lifting for like ~10 years

Notice how they only drink diet soda and in their eating videos it's always burgers, taco, pizza, subs, etc. They rarely eat sugary shit. Burgers are pretty easy to fit into your diet if you are tracking your shit.

Lost.

This isn't YLYL newfag

same reason Zyzz did

theyre on some shit. Cant believe people still ask this question

Hodge twins have never been THAT big or cut. People who throw out the "muh steroids" card at first chance are dyel losers who don't put in the work.

There is literally one image floating around of them that people use to say steroids and it's mid fucking set of a workout. If they were on roids, there would be a lot more photos of them looking JOOCY.

>people are this delusional
Man I'm gonna do gear and then tell everyone I am natty. Can't wait to see how many idiots buy it.

I'm not saying they are natty, I am saying they are possible natty. Pretty much natty limit.

This is at a photo-shoot with pump/lighting, not mid set. Hodge twins have small as fuck calves and typical natty shoulders.

nipples aiming at the ground

not natty

If you are saying because of gyno, I have gyno from puberty and it never went away. Something like 40-70% of men suffer from it to varying degrees. Mine is really fucking bad

Worst indicator to use for gauging steroid use considering a lot of competitors get it removed anyways.

Spotted the dyel

Yeah man 6'3 40 year olds with striations are sure natty

>the irony

Post a pic. Bet my mcdonalds eating asd has a better sixpack than you do

make a living based largely on their appearance, old, in shape all the time.

Probably not natty

calorie intake defines how much your weight changes. Macros define the quality of the weight gained / lost

Stop making simple shit complicated

natty my asshole, look at that gyno

do people really take all that shit at once? I was under the impression you did 1 at a time

You have a very poor understanding of nutrition

what exactly is a macro and how do you figure out how much you should be eating to lose weight?

A macro is a big, it measures how much you need to intake. If you eat big (macro) you get big.

dead on lol

appreciate it anons. I know read sticky. I get intimidated when presented with an overwhelming amount of info like that..

I learn easier on a more intimate level.

>implying my post was any more complicated than yours
You 'tarded, brah?

>not eating high neutron isotopes for optimal mass